Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saro thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update...nice to see tht slowly maan is trying to understand geet... but the last part is so emotional ... can't geet b happy?
SHIK.LOVMAANEET thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I awed by the way u wrote this chapter
It's so spectacular. As geet was lost in the beauty of tt study I was lost in this chapter shooo cuteee
Thnks
My my in the way geet mesmerized by maan looks, my condition was the same after imaging what you have wrote about his clothes to that specs uff that look was killer 😳
N who talk business on Diwali truly Monster did 😆 😆
Actually I'm wondering ki geet kis ciz me achi hai.
N the way maan niharofying geet hopefully kuch ho jye bus 😆
My favorite n best part was geet called Mr. Khurana n 3 of them said "YES" 😆
Poor she
N why she was so sad that her fav place is cemetery
She's missing her parents that much
Continue soon
I'm very earnestly waiting for the update
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Such a warm update ❤️ ..full of festive spirit..i love the most about the update is its simplicity...Jo hum rojmarra ke jeevan Mein karte hai ..

Even though Geet is suffering but man ke andar Ki Geet ka glimpse r seen .she was enjoying ,was full of life ..was happy to c this Geet.even though I know Ki next update thoda heavy hone Wala hai

Awww,I m falling for this maan ..dil Ki ghanthi baj rahi hai .the way u explained his specs ...brought Goosebumps (achha wala) ...nd his study haiyee aishu what a description...loved it ..and sabse badi baat he is so normal with his family ,so relaxed ,so playful nd teaser too ...his character is getting opened layers by layers

Finally,Geet ke andar ka dard bahar aa.."cemetery"..waiting for all reactions...I loved her character becoz she is imperfect
...she has flaws .
.she is surrounded by web of issues ...like in every fiction we see geet's can solve anything...
Unlike here she is suffering like us ..
Destiny is showing the path .

Aishu,the usp of this every character is so normal nd its simplicity connects with u

Great going ...jaldi jaldi next update my dear

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update 
Geet take Maan's help
Update soon 
ankyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update...
The wall which was between maaneet is diminishing slowly...
Though geet had always managed to gather maan's attention but now he is seeing her in a new light and is somewhere also understanding her...
Geet is also being more comfortable with maan...
The way she called Mr Khurrana and all the three heads turned towards her was really funny...
I am loving the way you are shaping geet's character...
She has lost so much in life yet she still hopes and finds her happiness in small small things...
And I do think this is what will attract maan towards her...
I am really wondering what will be others reaction on geet chosing cemetery as her favourite place especially of maan's...
Updateee sooonnn
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n magnificent update! beautifully written! Maan awakens with Geet sleeping on his arms! he pushes so she lands on Ana! Geet wants 2 burst crackers! bt Kabir bursts her bubble! Geet sad! Geet goes 2 call Maan frm his study! she admires the study n Maan! she stares at Maan! Maan looks handsome! he wears specs! Maan tries 2 gain her attention! Geet's thoughts well portrayed! Maan wants 2 discuss her performance report! she refuses! Maan upset as he doesn't take her career seriously yet is studying MBA! Geet excited abt the lanterns! she calls fro Mr Khurana n all three Khuranas answer! Geet embarrassed! she meant Maan! she asks 4 his help! ana asks abt the fav place - they all have turns! Geet says cemetery! n then u stopped! 😡 pls update like tomorrow! 😉 ⭐️👏😊
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Grat part 😉 😃
Maan c the child inside her
Geet so happy in Diwali n that she straightky said no yo maan discuss abt her career
Though she give him back while asking help in card..
Geet love his study n get lost in it n his spec style..his charisma.. 😃
Waiting for nxt
ammu5 thumbnail
Lovely update...geet drooling over maan...calling by da name Khurana all 3 men turning. ...loved it...aishu...diwali diya reminded me of pickles Love Makes Life Beautiful . ...
SheenGcian thumbnail
Superb Update Aishu 👏
Haaye Maan in rimless specs I was like he's looking so handsome 😆 😳 😳
I imagined him in those specs n those daily clothes 😃 😉 😳
Love that scene when geet went to call Maan and got lost in his study room and Him 😉 😆
He's such a tease sometimes,, 😉 😳
Which is your favorite place.. aww Geet's reply
She's so broken underneath,, 😭
Waiting for next

How's Aey Dil Hai Mushkil Title Song 😕 😃
Auburn's Perfect Two.. Kuch tou hai from Do lafzo ki kahani..
Tere naal kyun laayyian ankhiyan
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Awesome update, i really enjoyed all beautiful scenes. .mr khurana per all 3 khuranas reply her . waiting for the next update