Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Last part showed the softer nd patient side of MSK ...Geet found to b disoriented in her work ...or can say secretary job is not her cup of tea ...but it was fun to read the update .ghsp Ki yaad dila di.
This was much anticipated Ki sooner or later Great MSK is going to smell something fishy in Annie behaviour...geet will hve to pay for supporting Annie ...sumwhere is going to b blamed ...she will face the wrath ...thats sad
And why Arjun broke up Annie .abhi tho kahani shuru hui hi nahi unki ...poor Annie she is truly love with him ...
Next update will b dhamakedaar ...dont know what's stored but yup it will b interesting..
Waiting for nextEdited by hermosoanu123 - 7 years ago
ankyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You always manage to make me cry whenever you depict pain in your stories and the same was with today's update...
Not only that but also you stopped the story at the wrong timing...
I just hope Ana hasn't done something which she shouldn't otherwise Geet will blame herself only coz she had supported Ana all this while...
Maan has already done the damage and I just hope Ana doesnt disappoint geet...
I am really clueless as how will geet deal with this situation...
But somewhere I also think that after this situation will be under control geet will isolate herself from Ana and Kabir...
And plaza update soonnn...
Don't make us wait for long...
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Haaa. I knew that arjun would hurt her. But poor geet she got hurt because of all this. Maan was rude. Wonder how geet ss goin to let maan know that ana s here with her. Uff. Lovvving the story
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
My heart really went fr geet tdy.. Geet was broken loosing her parents then her love Raj... She was getting used with msk routine and many shades... When everything seems running smoothly..geet got the big blow ..being a protective n possessive brother he lash out geet badly n broke her again... Feel sad fr ana... Such sweet girl n how can arjun be so cruel to her by broke up. Happy that geet is there to support her in this crucial time n hope she will give a few slaps to arjun fr hurting ana.. Hope ana never cross her limits... Can't wait for next part.Edited by Hanishadevi - 7 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional update..te way geet with monster khurana who was now look like strict rather than rude in her eyes was lovely...te way my maan ki professionalism  making geet to respect him was lovely,so now her cursing sessions is reduced haan..opps ana is in problem but hide it from geet but my maan thought all becoz of his geet his ana is missing and his words nearly killed his geet,omg yes again becoz of friends she have been broken..but she consoling ana who was in vunerable..but wat to do wen it cums to his family my maan is very selfish naa..i love te update
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Amazing update
Waiting for next update. 
gurti227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sooperb update !
Maan's reaction was appropriate ! But his choice of words ..Oops ! πŸ˜”
Meri bechari Geet ! 😭 Abhi toh she is forming a good impression on Monster Khurana ! Itne mein hee πŸ˜†
Feeling bad for Ana too but she should have informed Geet before meeting Arjun as they have planned earlier !
Waiting for the next part ! Wanna c how the brothers react on knowing about Ana and Arjun !
Edited by gurti227 - 7 years ago
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Emotional update..
Waiting for next update..
Plz send me pm..
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love u my monster Frnd... I loved d update ... I dnt even know y ??? but I found it all so dramatic n funny ... 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n marvelous update! superbly written! Geet cribs 2 her Kanha abt Monster Khurana! Ana calls! Geet worried! Ana assures her! Maan has so much patience! he taunts Geet as he told her to make his coffee sugarless bt she added sugar! Geet cannot fathom how he drinks that bitter coffee! Maan annoyed at Geet! he helps understand wt is expected of her! Geet admires him as a businessman! Ana leaves n says she is gng 2 meet Geet 4 a night out! Maan perplesed as its a week day! he makes Kabir call Geet at 10pm! Geet lies 4 Ana! Maan orders Kabir to take him there! Maan adamant! Geet tensed as she lied! Maan at her door! Geet stunned! Maan livid as she lied! Maan hate 4 increases! he accuses Geet! he tells Geet never 2 talk 2 Ana n Kabir again! Maan leaves! Kabir offers an explanation bt Geet is in tears! Kabir tells her 2 let him if Ana comes there! Geet feels so alone! this Maan😑 Ana call Geet! she is outside her place! Ana in tears! She tells Geet Arjun broke up with her! she tells Geet y! Geet lied 2 help Ana n Maan accused her! Poor Ana n Geet! waiting 4 Maan 2 fall 4 Geet! update soonπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β­οΈ