Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
bechara Varun, ish me bhi uski bashing?? no wonder people here lack sense of sarcasm.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am with him on this. Whatever step govt thinks are necessary must be taken. This is not about co-relation b/w actors and terrorists. This is about denying jobs, livelihood or any sort of support to citizens of a country which dreams of seeing our soldiers and people bleed. If the plight of their citizens is the language our dearest neighbor government understand, let that be. Its not about actors, cricketers or entrepreneurs. Its about alienating a country that attacked us from behind. Any action by government that helps to alienate the culprits is acceptable. 
PS I love FK...but its not about him...Its about a nation. 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Varun, if you lack the wisdom then keep shut.

The best way to stop terrorism is to STOP BREEDING TERRORISTS.
And yes Govt will take steps to ensure they dont sneak inside our borders. But that does mean a country decides to illegally export terrorists who kill citizens and the country feeds its people? Is it even ethical?

Varun >If you cannot stand up for the nation, then dont stand against the nation😑

Dude. Pehle padh lo. Samaj lo. 

He isn't against the country. He is saying, He stands with the Govt of India. If Govt thinks that banning artist stops terrorism, then I am with Govt. 

GOI hasn't actually said anything on that front. And MNS is no GOI. 

So, I don't get what you are on about. You are totally missing the point & sarcasm. Well.. 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Love_Katty_24-7

bechara Varun, ish me bhi uski bashing?? no wonder people here lack sense of sarcasm.

I know man. I can't believe I am explaining this simple a statement. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Dude. Pehle padh lo. Samaj lo. 

He isn't against the country. He is saying, He stands with the Govt of India. If Govt thinks that banning artist stops terrorism, then I am with Govt. 

GOI hasn't actually said anything on that front. And MNS is no GOI. 

So, I don't get what you are on about. You are totally missing the point & sarcasm. Well.. 

Well I can comprehend perfectly well and yes understand sarcasm if it is played out.

Yes I know what MNS is and what GOI is. Very clear about it. I had infact posted earlier that banning by MNS wasnt the official stand of GOI, in some other thread.  You jumped to conclude unfairly. 

But yes these BW celebs do harp on tweets without understanding the implication. Varun did tweet and later deleted it. So he did shoot off his mouth, wrongly.
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sheh. Both are getting bashed.πŸ˜† Hence proved right what I said in the other thread.
Emotions are high, kuchh bhi kaha...you'll be attacked. So dignified silence is the best option.
Edited by hotchic - 7 years ago
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why are junior guys like Varun and Sid being asked ? Where are the Khans ? Ask them. 
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
He speaks sense <3 
Whatever the Govt does, will be supported.
That's how it should be! If the Govt deems banning Pak artists in India right, it should be supported.