AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

nothing wrong with it

only karens are offended

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 25 days ago

Kya badi baat ho gai caretaker bol dia toh? Aajkal ki “woke” janta ko har cheez se problem hai. Rai ka pahad banane wali baat ho gai.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

These people have way too much time on their hand to get offended and bash / criticize these celebrities over nothing!! And keep discussing such things lol 
making mountain out of a molehill !! smiley26

Keyboard warriors. Inki khud ki real life personalities aisi nahi hongi jaise ye bhashan dete hain internet pe pura din. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Big deal

It's his way of expressing affection

I swear people get offended with anything and everything these days. After all everyone on internet loves only “politically correct statements”. I miss the times of no SM. Imagine a simple gesture or words of affection is ripped apart and taken out of context all the time, people have got so much time on their hands these days, these celebs must feel that they are walking on thin ice whole day, they have to behave or speak a certain way, in case they piss off a certain section of people no matter what they do. 

Edited by infinity101 - 25 days ago

Varun is an actor ....not a Howard graduate with English major....smiley36

He may not have put in the correct word but his heart was in the right place....It is always the intention that counts...

Originally posted by: AamirKingKhan

nothing wrong with it

only karens are offended

Bingo...smiley32

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Varun is an actor ....not a Howard graduate with English major....smiley36

He may not have put in the correct word but his heart was in the right place....It is always the intention that counts...

Matlab ajkal ye situation ho gai hai ki log khud ko freely express bhi nee kar skte since a lot of words and sentences are open up to interpretations and logo ko toh adat hi hai rai ka pahad banane ki. What he has said here isn’t even remotely offensive IMO, but of course I am waiting for paragraphs labelling Natasha as an abla dukhiyari naari who is stuck in a helpless marriage with a douche like him etc etc. Agar yai cheez Natasha likhti toh I don’t think koi bawal hota, ye aur sunne ko milta ki awww everyone should get a husband like Varun how sweet etc etc.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Keyboard warriors. Inki khud ki real life personalities aisi nahi hongi jaise ye bhashan dete hain internet pe pura din. 

You took the words right out of my mouthsmiley32smiley32.

These are the same people who complain about mental health, cyberbullying etc and then they rant they over harmless things like this and contribute to the toxicity.  These are the same people keep mum on real issues in REAL LIFE.smiley36

Zilan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Posted: 24 days ago

So many lovely ways to praise and uplift. Yet he chooses the poorest words which can be taken out of context or even within context can sound wrong. Another interstellar moment for VD🫣

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 22 days ago

Could it be that 'caretaker' takes care?