AKDHA SS : ( LOVE OR ARRANGED )

Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
HELLO FRIENDS I am new in story writers world and this is my one of 1st story and I am little bit scared when i write this story because my English is little week sooo plzzz bear me friends if any words spellings are mistake or any sentence are mistake ok I'm sorry for This ...sooo I am writing with my story in hinglish means Hindi English hope you people don't mind and give lots of love to my story...
HERE IS MY ONE OF FIRST STORY...       
   AKDHA : SS ( LOVE OR ARRANGED)

upload image online

BANNER (PIC) CREDIT GOES TO MY MENTOR PAYAL Diii...                           

CHAPTER ( 1)
(in this big world two souls are craving for each other but they don't know that for whom they are craving ..)
a 20 year old beautiful girl in white plain anarkali hided in the back of tree with teasing smile in her lips..JAAN COME BACK TO ME..DON'T TEASE ME LIKE THIS WARNA IF I CATCH YOU I WONT ONLY KISS YOU I WILL BITE YOU ... shouted a 22 years old fair in colour handsome boy like dream boy of all girls with smirk in his lips on park.and suddenly he came and stand in front of her and she is shocked and want to say something but stopped by his next act ..he pinned her on tree and started kissing her HARD...

JODHAAA...shouted a angry woman outside from her daughter room and the sleeping lady fell from her bed due to shout but she somehow came to door open it and say to her mom WHAT HAPPEN MOM YOU KNOW AAPNE MERA ITNA PYARA SAPNA TOD DIYA ABHI MERA PRINCE CHARMING MUJHE KIS ..suddenly she stopped and say to her self ooo CONTROL jodha ..MAINA : WHAT WHAT you want to say MAHARANI (queen). JODHA:( IN dreamy tone) OOOH mom MAHARANI to mai hu aur wo bhi mere PRINCE CHARMING KI haaye kab aayega .. MAINA: jab tu sudhregi JALDI KYU NAHI UTHTI HAI TU COLLEGE KE LIYE LATE HO RAHA HAI? jodha: ooh common mom mai jaldi uthti hu to aap ka daamaad(son in law) mujhe rok deta hai na .and she kissed socked maina's cheek and go toward bathroom to ready for her college...

IN KHAN MANSION;
a handsome boy sleeping peacefully in his king size bed and dreamed the same dream .( wohi jo jodha ne dekha tha kiss wala) and smiled in his sleep after some time abdul jalal's best friend came in his room and looked him with weird expressions because some time jalal is smiling and next moment he make cute pout..ABDUL: PAKKA apni heroine ko sapne me dekh raha hoga and smirked..wait bachchu abdul said with playful tone..ABDUL: (GO near his ear and say in wife tone) jaan uthiye na subah ho gayi ..jalal smiled and blushed in his sleep but didn't open his eyes because he is lost in his dream

..precap; OUR NAUGHTY HERO HEROINE IN COLLEGE...

so friends how's it.
..I know its short but chalta hai na ..this is my first time na that's why.
and plzzz hit like button and give your precious comments OTHER WISE I WILL STOP WRITTING..

.and i want to say THANKS to all my dii's MY HALA DII, MY HEMU DIII, MY ESHALLI DII, MY PAYAL DII, MY PRIYA DII, MY SAVINDI DII, AND SWEET SUBHASHRI DII AND MY DEARIES AMISHA , CUTE RITU AND ANJALI ... I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKYOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT LOVE YOU ...i hope i didn't missed anyone here if iam then sorry and plzzz remind me..

and my lovely readers who want my story pm plzzz send me buddy request so I can remember you in my next update love you all..                                        

INDEX
CHAPTER 2. pg no..8

CHAPTER 3. Pg no..15

CHAPTER 4. Pg no ..22

CHAPTER 5. Pg no...30

CHAPTER 6.   Pg no...55

CHAPTER 7    pg no..89

THREAD ~2~Edited by Naazrt - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrsjalalkhan thumbnail
superb superb superb oooh wow what a story plzzz continue sooon ..
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

unres dear
awesome start n good one
kissie kissie
dialogues kya dia he jo ne maina ko
abdul in wife mode to wake up jalal
jalal blushing in sleep
precap is exciting
update soon buddy
Kavya_P thumbnail
congrats for ur first story
welcome to writing land of JA
Kavya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_P

unres dear
awesome start n good one
kissie kissie
dialogues kya dia he jo ne maina ko
abdul in wife mode to wake up jalal
jalal blushing in sleep
precap is exciting
update soon buddy

thanks for pm now or before πŸ˜‰
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww such a cute start Naaz ...i liked the chirpy Jodha and dashing Jalal ...and the dream part was β˜ΊοΈ 
Continue soon 
And thanks for pm 
Naazrt thumbnail
oooh thank you dear love you sooo much now i felt relieved that my friends like my story ..
Naazrt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naazrt

oooh thank you dear love you sooo much now i felt relieved that my friends like my story ..

love you all..
Naazrt thumbnail

Originally posted by: avika444

Aww such a cute start Naaz ...i liked the chirpy Jodha and dashing Jalal ...and the dream part was☺️

Continue soon
And thanks for pm

oooh thank you sooo much avikaa dii sure i will continue soon love you..
Aaradhya01234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mind blowing πŸ˜‰
Amazing πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome πŸ˜›
Cute 😳
Chappyyy sweety
I loved it