Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
They'd probably blow him up or hurt his family back in Pakistan if he spoke against Pak. I'm not surprised that he didn't.

Who else is getting sick of this issue being raised on the forum every darn day? 😕 No offense to you Gunnerwa. :)) Edited by MithiBani - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: UglyDuckling.

yes wahi to ab aap aaye na sahi baat pe ...😆

He dont want to make unhappy Pakistan awaam ..wahi to log bol rahe hai ... Bhaiya yahan kama rahe ho reh rahe ho to thoda yahan ke namak ka bhi karz aada kar do ... log sirf itna chahate hai 😉

Mrs Khan explained above...samaj jao..

By ur tone, I feel like you are deciding if I am a Pakistani or an anti national

I am only responsible for what I say bhai, not for what you understand😳

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why should he say anything? The movies he has done were successful otherwise he wouldn't have gotten any free love. 

Originally posted by: MithiBani

They'd probably blow him up or hurt his family back in Pakistan if he spoke against Pak. I'm not surprised that he didn't.

Who else is getting sick of this issue being raised on the forum every darn day? 😕 No offense to you Gunnerwa. :))

ME!!!*Raises hands*

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RD-

So you are saying him condemning a terror attack in India would mean him holding pakistan accountable for it in other words ? Now that reasoning I understand and hence like I said previously I dont expect him to speak up especially when the Pak PM cant speak the truth.

Pakistan accuses India of all terrorist activities in Pakistan. Next time when there is a terrorist strike in Pakistan against their military men and it accuses India of perpetuating it go and ask Salman to condemn the terrorist strike for humanity's sake and see the reaction he gets from all of us. 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Same points being discussed over and over again...
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looks like even other journalist agree that it is ridiculous
Sanyukta Iyer @Sanyukta_Mirror  

Absolutely detest this letter by @Soumyadipta. Completely uncalled for -

Originally posted by: Madame_89

Why should he say anything? The movies he has done were successful otherwise he wouldn't have gotten any free love. 

Which movies ? I am sure FK understands the importance of the love he is getting in India...It doesn't matter what others think! 

How is terrorism an Indo-Pak issue ,I thought terrorism  is terrorism irrespective of region ?
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this comment ...👏.😃
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Skybully

Am i the only one thinks that discussing about him 24*7 on the same issue never worth it?
Yeah definately expecting any pakistani to speak against pakistan while being in india can backfire on you at anytime.
I meant how if he failed to get success in the india? He must get back to pakistan. And then some mahanpurush said that If one goes up,He must come down.

True that !! Why would he speak against his own country. Wapas nai jana hai kya?
Look at what happened to SRK.
Spoke against their own country and now they are in trouble here and everywhere😆