Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

Expecting pakistani people to speak against pakistan in india is stupid

Afridi ne bola tha πŸ˜†

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RD-

How is terrorism an Indo-Pak issue ,I thought terrorism  is terrorism irrespective of region ?

And then get killed back in Pakistan? People in India and Pakistan get jailed for being fans of cricketers of the other country. Pakistan is a dangerous place where politicians are felled like trees. And he is a nobody. Just recently a singer was killed there for being a singer. I think anyone would prefer the security of his family and himself over scoring some brownie points with the people of another country. 

Originally posted by: UglyDuckling.

Well when India has said it is Pak's fault...condemning it will make him look he is against Pak..its obvious he will keep quiet.

yes wahi to ab aap aaye na sahi baat pe ...πŸ˜†

He dont want to make unhappy Pakistan awaam ..wahi to log bol rahe hai ... Bhaiya yahan kama rahe ho reh rahe ho to thoda yahan ke namak ka bhi karz aada kar do ... log sirf itna chahate hai πŸ˜‰
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This "journalist" seems like nothing but a glorified, clueless blogger. 
I love how people are trashing him for this article on Twitter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

And then get killed back in Pakistan? People in India and Pakistan get jailed for being fans of cricketers of the other country. Pakistan is a dangerous place where politicians are felled like trees. And he is a nobody. Just recently a singer was killed there for being a singer. I think anyone would prefer the security of his family and himself over scoring some brownie points with the people of another country. 

So you are saying him condemning a terror attack in India would mean him holding pakistan accountable for it in other words ? Now that reasoning I understand and hence like I said previously I dont expect him to speak up especially when the Pak PM cant speak the truth.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

the singer was killed for bhatta if you are talking about Amjad Sabri
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Am i the only one thinks that discussing about him 24*7 on the same issue never worth it?
Yeah definately expecting any pakistani to speak against pakistan while being in india can backfire on you at anytime.
I meant how if he failed to get success in the india? He must get back to pakistan. And then some mahanpurush said that If one goes up,He must come down.

Here is one interview he gave soon after Khoobsurat about his experiences in India. Actually if a Pakistani gets some success in India Pakistani media starts behaving as if unke bina hamari chalegi nahin. This is just a small bit from the interview:

That's Fawad for you - ever the gentleman. It's not easy to get him worked up over something but mention the conspiracy theories that abound in Pakistan over the Indians' agenda of not letting actors from across the border prosper in Bollywood and you get to see a hint of ire simmering beneath the surface.

"This is utter nonsense. Just look at the Indian market, its huge! And Bollywood caters to just one segment of the population; India has so many regional film industries, and successful ones at that. Actors often don't cross over yet are superstars in their own right. In such a vast market, actors from Pakistan make up one tiny percentage. Do you really think people care enough to go after them? Are we that important? I'm afraid not. How can we be so pompous as to assume we deserve that kind of attention where people want to bring us down?"

"Personally, I never felt I was treated any differently because of my nationality during my time in Bollywood. In fact, we all lived like a close-knit family," he continues. "Indians have a code of hospitality that is very strong and they went out of their way to make me feel at home."

http://tns.thenews.com.pk/fawad-khan-a-reluctant-heartthrob/#.V-Pnsoh97IU

There is a reason why he is loved so much...And I bet just with this much he would've burnt so many people...now imagine him talking about the Uri attacks...Bande ko jeene do boss!
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yes wahi to ab aap aaye na sahi baat pe ...πŸ˜†

He dont want to make unhappy Pakistan awaam ..wahi to log bol rahe hai ... Bhaiya yahan kama rahe ho reh rahe ho to thoda yahan ke namak ka bhi karz aada kar do ... log sirf itna chahate hai πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]
Mrs Khan explained above...samaj jao..

By ur tone, I feel like you are deciding if I am a Pakistani or an anti national
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So when is this courageous guy picking up a gun and standing on the LOC ?