CATFIGHTS OR LOVE?ROSID OS

NanduRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi dear rosidians,I am a newbie...I was posting my OS in ssk forum and as per the request of my fellow rosidians,I shifted it here...So I will be continuing here...Hope u enjoy...
CATFIGHTS OR LOVE?

.                                   BY NANDANA SUNIL

Hi guys,this is Roli dwivedi,and I'm telling u my sweet love story,may be a teen love story..
I was new to this school,a bit afraid,I tiptoed along the long corridor..
I was a piece of rock,still,I am a girl. ..when I was trying to cope up with the new atmosphere,the most embarrassing thing happened..I was knocked down by someone who came running,and I landed on the floor,flushed out. .What the hell?The lioness inside me woke up..there I saw,the cause of this embarrassment,that guy,was standing there,giggling..I couldn't help but jump up and throw a fit..I was gonna give him left and right,and ohh my god,the bell rang..and ultimately,the scene was over..and pissed off,I headed to my classroom,to find that idiot gazing at me,with a teasing smirk playing on his lips..I felt to smash him down,but the classroom atmosphere didn't favour me..Wait my dear,you'll get to know who this Roli dwivedi is..and through the attendance,I came to know his name..He is this stupid bharadwaj,the stupid Siddhant bharadwaj..little did I know that this guy will steal my heart in the future...
We continued to have similar catfights and he gave me tit for tat..Poor me!!But I couldn't lose like that,could I?Finally,valentines day came over..I had become much popular in school and hence,was showered with a huge pile of love letters..but I just didn't care...When I reached school,I found one jerk holding a red rose with stupid smile..no that was not sid,he was veeru,the greatest jerk..I just shoved him off by giving hime left and right.But then came the dreadful thing,It was a love letter from siddhant..Hey uperwaale!what the hell!I said that he loved me a lot from the very first sight followed with some crap film dialogues..I was boiling..This guy is so shameless..I headed to the classroom where that idiot was chatting with his kiddo gang and threw the letter on his face.."you..what do you think of yourself huh!how can you be so shameless?you you..how can you love me..I will."I was stopped.Siddhant was standing silent all the while and then I received the shock of my life..He kissed me..Ohh god..he kissed me...I was dumbstruck..the whole day I was trying to be normal..but his kiss reminded me of the crush I had on him..He was so handsome..Eventually,I had developed a feeling for him but couldn't nurture it as my ego didn't allow me..To cover my feelings,I purposefully created some fights between us..but I enjoyed each fight with him..and the feeling when I received the kiss was overwhelming..I seriously loved him now..I LOVE YOU SIDDHANT... 

Edited by cutenandanas - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx dear. And superb update did kissed roli and roli loves sid wow eagerly waiting for nxt dear
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome awesome waiting for other part
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for shifting it here awesome os loved it waiting for the next part eagerly update soon
NanduRosid thumbnail
The much awaited next part is here...[as I believe😉].
.Hope u like it...

It was a dream come true for me...Me,this Siddhant Bharadwaj had just kissed my love,infact my very first love..
I met my girl on that day...
That was a new day of school...which I expected to be much fun..I was gonna see my dear gang after a big whole two months of holidays...I was really excited,I was rushing to see my friends,literally..
That was when that awful thing happened..I just knocked down a poor thing which came on my way..It was a girl,seemed new to the school,but,still,stern..I was struck on seeing her..It was not the first time I see a girl..But this girl seemed different..I realised that I fell for her..This siddhant was at last in love...That too,love at first sight...Just then I noticed that this girl was looking at me, with a kinda 'what the hell!'look!If it was some one else,I would have seriously apologised without even wasting a sec..But this case was different..I didnt want to end the scene so quick,so that I could see her cute face of anger..to irritate her more,I giggled at her teasingly..I could see her burning..but I loved her like that...just then the bell was gone,and everything was over..I was so glad to find her in my class ,and found her name..ROLI DWIVEDI..

My dear was a little mad on me for the thing happened..so we continued to fight..I was enjoying our each fight..
finally,on valentines day,I decided to let her know my wish..just then,I saw her coming to me with a letter,angrily..then she started questioning me on my love for her...on the basis of that stupid letter..Yeah,that letter was not written by me..Maybe her friends' prank..whatever..anyway,I was standing there silently,hearing all the scoldings of her...then I shocked her to the core..I kissed her..the feeling I had when my lips touched her baby soft cheeks was amazing..I wanted to remain like that for years together..but,situation was different...I walked away coolly...my darling was so disturbed the whole day,I could see it..

WRITER'S POV-

Roli and siddhant refused to meet each other..the feeling was new to them..days passed,their school life was over..It was the year ending function of their last year..

SID'S pov-

This is the last day of my school..Now I won't see her,Cant admire her..I WILL MISS YOU ROLI..

Roli was in saree,which pleasantly surprised sid..Even her heart was beating fast..her school life is over..now she cant fight with her sid,cant even see him...
Siddhant and Roli could not enjoy the farewell party..
both of them tiptoed to the garden for some fresh air...
that was when they noticed each other...

SID-Roli,I...I want to talk to you...
Roli nodded and went with him...of course,she was not in a state to fight with him like any other day...so she silently followed him..
SID-Now,I have to say a very important thing now...which I refused to express all these days..That day,I didnt kiss you to show my heroism..Though that letter was not from me,it said the exact thing which I wanted to say to you long back..Sid paused..
Roli was surprised! Pleasantly surprised...She just looked at his face,amused...
SID-I love you Roli...I cant wait more...I cant miss you...I love you na yaar...
Roli couldnt believe her ears..He loved her...Her siddhant loved her too...now roli couldnt control anymore...she threw herself on to his chest and said ,I love you too na yaar...

Now,that was the beginning of another phase of their life,which started with fights..
Roli and Siddhant joined the same college,continued to love each other to the core...
they got married,and are waiting for their symbol of love to come to this wonderful world...

their life was full of love and' once in a while' fights,...as somebody said,fights are there,only where there is love...

<div></div>

Edited by cutenandanas - 7 years ago
NanduRosid thumbnail
yaaay! At last I wrote an os...
thank u dear friends for your continuous support and encouragement...
love u all...
if possible,will be back with another os...
lovingly,
nandu
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os nandu loved it finally Rosid confessed & married yeayyy waiting for more os from u
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome os cute. Rosid confess & married amazing want more os from u doll
NanduRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: arisharosid20

Awesome os cute. Rosid confess & married amazing want more os from u doll

thank u didi..
NanduRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: himani_rosid

awesome os nandu loved it finally Rosid confessed & married yeayyy waiting for more os from u

thank u didi,will try for penning down more one shots..