Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

The Bundela's are senseless...!

Jaya, well, she is a nice girl and deserves better. I hope she finds someone good and continues to keep in touch with the family. Jai, the less said the better.

Jaya and Swadheenta's talk was nice. And the resulting effect on SwaDarsh's relationship was even better 👏

yes there will be someone else for Jaya.She will be in touch with Swadheenta and Suhasini and nobody else.yes sometimes a slight push is needed by someone.
olsen_124 thumbnail
Part 5
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning had brought a sudden relaxation for Adarsh.He was feeling relaxed as his wife was slowly coming back to him.She was slowly trusting him again.And he had to make sure that he continued with the good progress and not ruin by something stupid.Adarsh looked at Swadheenta, she looked so peaceful while sleeping-no tensions,no worries.She looked like little angel who was completely in her dreams but Adarsh knew how this sleep had even came to her.She had suffered so much in these past 2 months.She didn't even mourn her brother's death properly.She had so much preasure.Fightning against Mom,the preasure he was mounting on her and on the top Mamu's life and Asad's name in her hands.She did everything without him.He had promised her he would always be with her.He wanted to do something for her but what.He was racking his brain when he decided to go for a run with Abhay.The doctor had advised Abhay to start with slow running as that would allow him to loosen up and join active duty as soon as possible.

Adarsh gave a kiss to Swadheenta on forehead and went downstairs and saw already ready Abhay waiting for him.

Abhay-Why are you looking so surprised ? We had decided yesterday night that we would start going on run again from today.

Adarsh-I am just surprised that you didn't shout from downstairs like you usually do. 

Abhay-Yeah I know but the situation is different now bhi.Now it's not your room alone.Bhabhi is there now.I can't barge in or shout from downstairs.And plus Simmi pointed out I simply can message you on your phone.If I shout Bhabhi kya sochege Kis type ke log rehte hai ghar par ??😆😆

Adarsh (laughing)-Since when do you think ke koi kya socta hai chotu ??

Abhay-Since Simmi told me not to shout.!! 😆.I mean there is no fighting with wives.Aapki toh mujhse zyada bajegi Bhabhi toh lawyer hai.😆😆.Simmi toh zidd kar ke baat mana leti hai Bhabhi ke arguments toh valid hoge.

Adarsh-Are we really going to talk about this ??

Abhay-Ok so tell me how is the progress going on ? All going on right path ??

Adarsh (smiling)-Yes uptil now everything on right path.I am jst confused maybe you can help me with it.

Abhay-What is it ?

Adarsh-She has been pretty tensed since Asad died Abhay and than this case it has just been too much for her and even now I know she is trying hard for both of us but she is still upset about Asad.I really don't understand what to do ? Since even I am bit responsible for everything that went sideways for her.

Abhay-When was the last time you guys were alone and not fighting ??

Adarsh-Chotu !!

Abhay-No Bhai I am serious.When was the last you were sincerely happy with each other's company ??

Adarsh-Sangeet ...

Abhay-There is your solution Bhai.Go out both of you.You need some time alone.Maybe things will work out themselves.Let's sit for a while.I am still getting into grove.

Adarsh-Sure.Actualy you know what that is great idea !! Thanks.

Abhay-Anything for my sister.😆

Adarsh (sadly)-Nothing for me ??

Abhay-Nah. I think I will stick with her.Getting a lawyer in the team is great...Bhai Jaidev Bhai se baat karni hai kya ?? I mean he is alone and sad...

Adarsh-He came pretty late last night.Around 1 at night.

Abhay(surprised) Woah.I hope he didn't drink and came.If Mom finds out than it will be a disaster.

Sinha House

Swadheenta got ready and came downstairs.She knew Adarsh was awake and thinking something deep in his thoughts.But she decided not to disturb his thoughts and him.She knew that he had gone for run with Abhay.They had been discussing it with each other the previous evening.She had been trying to be happy and she was happy that things were finally working out with Adarsh but these two months had been excruciating for her but she didn't need to tell this to Adarsh as he was already tons guilty for everything.She came down and saw Simmi alone in her thoughts.

Swadheenta-Good Morning Simmi !!

Simmi (smiling)-Good morning Swadheenta !! How is that shoulder now ??

Swadheenta-It is fine now.Just have to continue with the medicines for 3 days and than finally done with them as well.I am going to make some coffee you want some ??

Simmi-Yes please...

Suhasni (Smiling and chirpy)-Good morning to both of you !!.Swadheenta can you please make some for me as well.

Swadheenta-Sure Mom !

Simmi-(Whispering) Mom I wanted to talk to you about something .

Suhasini-Ok but why are you whispering beta !! 😆

Simmi-Uh you will know once I finish my talk.Mom don't you think Swadheenta needs some change ? I mean ever since she has came into this house it has all been about bomb blast and case and courts and than she got stabbed .She and Adarsh bhaiyya deserve some time alone.

And Swadheenta and Adarsh Bhai might have worked things out but Swadheenta is still sad about Asad's death.

Suhasini-Hmmm Good point Simmi.They need some time out.They have heel of start to their married life.I almost forgot all this with Jaya and Jaidev mess.Let's think of some place.

Simmi-Mom what about that resort.That is just over 100 kms away and it's really beautiful place.And plus it's way outside the outskirts of Delhi.

Suhasini-Good Suggestion.I will talk to Adarsh.

By the way where are Adarsh and Abhay ??

Simmi and Swadheenta together-Jogging !!

Suhasini-(Laughing) Ok !! Swadheenta how are your parents doing ??

Swadheenta-They are fine Mom.They will be leaving tomorrow for Chennai.

Suhasini noticed that Simmi was correct.Swadheenta was still down about Asad's death and knowing her first experience she also knew Swadheenta would not share it with anybody except Adarsh.She suddenly saw Adar and Abhay enter the house and signaled Adarsh to come into study.Adarsh understood her signal and went to study with her.Simmi understood what it was about.

Suhasini-We didn't get a chance to talk in the past few days Adarsh.I am really sorry beta.How is everything ?

Adarsh-Mom there is nothing to be sorry about.I know you have been stressed about Jaidev Bhai and jaya Bhabhi.

And everything is going fine.We are finally getting back on track.But it is still work in progress.Swadheenta is still you know upset about Asad.I need her to get that out.

Suhasini-(Worriedly)Yes I noticed.Everything has been too much for her Adarsh.And I think after her first attempt at trying to talk about Asad she will not share anything with any member of this family.

Adarsh-Mom she is not that emotional or sensitive that is what makes things difficult for her.Don't you remember how much time she took trying to convey her feelings to me ? And Asad was one person who understood her without her saying anything.

Suhasini-(smiling)-I know.You know whenever I used to see those two together it reminded me of you and Abhay.Any ways I have some suggestion for you.Why don't you guys leave for some days for a holiday.It would be good for two of your relationship and for Swadheenta as well.

Adarsh (smiling)-I was going to talk to you about same thing.

Suhasini-Well I am bit ahead of you.I did the bookings already.I will send you the address and the booking details.I want both of you out of the house by 3 this evening.

Adarsh-Are you sending us on holiday or throwing us out of the house Mom ?? 😆😆.

Suhsini-3 this evening.And remember I want her smiling when you return so work hard for it.

Adarsh-Yes Mom.

Suhasini-BTW have you seen Jaidev.Haven't seen him since this morning ?

Adarsh-Mom don't all nuts but he returned really late at night.Around 1 at night.

Suhasini-WHAT ?? Was he drunk ??

Adarsh-I have no idea about that.Me and Swadheenta were chatting in the balcony when we saw his car that's it.

Suhasini-(calmly)I will deal with it once you and Swadheenta leave.Now Go and get ready !!

Adarsh (smiling)Ok Ok relax Mom.

When Adarsh went to their bedroom he noticed Swadheenta reading a book.God she read a lot.She loved to read.Asad had once told him that when Swadheenta read that was the best time to make har agree to anything.She is so absorbed in it that book of hers that she hardly responds to anybody else.But she looked so cute while she read.

Swadheenta-Why are you looking at me like that ? WHat is running in that mind ??

Adarsh (coming close to her)-Can't I look at my beautiful wife ? I have something very interesting running in my mind by the way.

Swadheenta (curiously)-What ???

Adarsh (Happily)-A Trip.

Swadheenta-What trip ?

Adarsh -(Holding from her waist) Look I know you are upset about Asad but don't you yourself think that we need sometime away from this place.YOU need sometime away from this place.You have been through enough already and you need to talk to me about it.Which is why we need a trip.

Swadheenta-Ok but When do we leave ??

Adarsh-Before 3.Mom's ultimatum.

Swadheenta-(Chuckling) Ultimatum !!

Adarsh-Yeah !!

Suhasni marched towards Jaidev's bedroom.She needed to get him straight.His marriage fell apart that was his own mistake.His brother's are not talking with him-his own mistake.His career was falling apart-his mistake.Everything was on that one choice he made and now he had to live through it.

Suhasini-Jaidev Get up !!

jaidev-Mom I am already up.I just don't feel like getting out of bed.

Suhasini-Wel than get out of the bed.I wll see you in my at 4 in the evening.Consider it an appointment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know.Very less SwaDarsh.But promise next three parts will be just SwaDarsh and less of others.

Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Dear you do your task so religiously really enjoyed the update will wait for the  update eagerly dear 
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
swadarsh on Trip,Ultimatum ! 😆
waiting for next.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome. Very nice!

I am glad things are working out between Swadarsh. And Abhay and Adarsh's bonding is amazing. Even in the show somehow those 2 seemed closer to each other than Jaidev. 

While Jaya needed a break, Jaidev could use some good times too. I am not in his favor. He truly deserves everything coming his way and is solely responsible for it too. But it will be nice to see him change and do something good.

One question, is Simmi pregnant in this story or not?
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

swadarsh on Trip,Ultimatum ! 😆
waiting for next.

Yes !! On trip.
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Awesome. Very nice!

I am glad things are working out between Swadarsh. And Abhay and Adarsh's bonding is amazing. Even in the show somehow those 2 seemed closer to each other than Jaidev. 

While Jaya needed a break, Jaidev could use some good times too. I am not in his favor. He truly deserves everything coming his way and is solely responsible for it too. But it will be nice to see him change and do something good.

One question, is Simmi pregnant in this story or not?

I always loved Adarsh and Abhay's somehow more than Jaidev's bonding with them.He was always kind of in Manohar's shadow.Jaidev will have to do some serious introspection to do.But that all will be after SwaDarsh return from the trip.

No Simmi is not Pregnant here Priti.

Thanx for commenting.
olsen_124 thumbnail
Part 6
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Swadheenta was enjoying the car ride.It had been months since she had actually enjoyed something.Adarsh looked at her-she looked so peaceful without any thoughts or blocks in her mind.Adarsh loved Swadheenta's smile-the innocent smile for which he had fallen in the first place.But that smile had vanished in the past few months.But now his main mission was to get that smile back.He loved her so much but he was responsible for some of that hurt in her heart and he wanted to all the grief and worries right now from her mind.Abhay was right maybe some time alone with each other might be good for their relationship and also for Swadheenta.Plus Mom was right Swadheenta needed some time away from the house as well and he knew that though she never this to anyone but she was disappointed that Dad and Jaidev Bhai had committed this act against her Mamu and Mami. Adarsh and Suasini both knew that she had right to be disappointed after all she had always treated his family like hers and Dad and Bhai had given this in return to her.Mom had been ashamed to even talk to Zubaida Mami about all this but it was Mami who had ensured that all was well and that it was the circumstances which had forced Manohar Bhai sahib to take such step.

Suddenly he noticed a hand on his hands.

Swadheenta-Are you ok ?? You seem to be thinking pretty hard.

Adarsh (smiling)-Yeah I am fine.Don't worry about me.

Swadheenta-Adarsh Suraj called me yesterday.

Adarsh (surprised)-What ?? What did he want to talk about ?

Swadheenta-Adarsh have you been developing temper  towards office staff ?? Suraj told me everything.You get angry at about everyone in your office.What is wrong ? Please talk to me.

Adarsh-He ratted me out to you !!

Swadheenta (smiling)-He didn't ratted you.He called because he was genuinely worried about you and now frankly so am I.You are not the kind of person who loses his cool so easily.That is my job and my role in this relationship.I was the one who got angry at every point.Is something disturbing you ?

Adarsh-Swadheenta it's nothing.Don't worry about me.You are supposed to worry too much.

Swadheenta (angrily)-Fine you know what don't tell me.And plus don't talk to me anymore.😡.

Adarsh tried several ways to get her talk to him but Swadheenta was admant.Yes what Suraj had told to Swadheenta was true.He had been developing temper.He had nothing against anyone.It was just that these thing had became a frustration outlet for him for the actions of his father an brother.He felt betrayed.His father never cared a ounce for his marriage to Swadhdneta,he didn't care for her family.jaidev simply blindly followed him and as a result his marriage broke.It was killing him from the inside.He had believed his father to be his idol. But he couldn't tell anyone.His mother too was experiencing the same and didn't want to add to the burden,In case of Abhay-he was having tough time dealing with Simmi who had got really scared from this whole blast situation.Swadheenta had been having tough time herself and he didn't want to add to her burden.After they had reached he saw Swadheenta enjoying the view outside.Maybe it was time that he started sharing things with her. 

He went and hugged her from the back and held her tight.

Adarsh-I am sorry Swadheenta.I just didn't want to add to your worries that you already have been experiencing.

Swadheenta-(Cupping his face) Adarsh seeing you like this is making me worried.This is not you.I know you.You are the most calm and cool guy I have ever met and it gets me worried hearing things like this.Please talk to me.Are you still upset about Dad and Bhaiyya.

Adarsh (frustratingly sitting down) I considered that man my idol Swadheenta.He betrayed me.He played his own family.He didn't care about anything except that minister and his thirst for power.How much exactly Is he greedy for it ??

Swadheenta (holding his hand)-Adarsh I know you have right to be angry with him.You are his son and I understand.But is getting angry at those people solution for you.You are spoiling your own health.You can get angry at him all you want but you have to start getting your temper down believe me it is not a good thing.I know it because I have it.And from now on you have to start talking to me.You can't hide things from me like this just because you think it will add to my burden.Nothing related to you adds to my burden.

Adarsh (Kissing her on her forehead)-You are getting angry Swadheenta. !! You just told me temper is not good thing.

And yes I will talk to you about everything from now on.

Swadheenta (smiling)-Deal !

Adarsh-Deal !! Now can I have my wife back instead of a lawyer who just made me confess !!

Swadheenta (Kissing him on the cheek)-Your wife is right here Mr Adarsh Sinha.

Aadarsh and Swadheenta decided to get freshened up first.In the meantime Swadheenta had also called up her Suhasini to inform her that they had reached the resort.Suhasni had informed Swadheenta that her parents had visited the Sinha House.Swadheenta had gotten worried with that news but Suhasini assured her that they had just came to meet Abhay and inquire about his health and promised her that nothing else had happened which had calmed down her a little bit.Adarsh saw her tensed sitting on the bed and decided to make things bit light bu trying to talk to her about everything.

Adarsh (Putting his head in Swadheenta's lap)-Why is my beautiful wife's face in so much worry ??

Swadheenta (In Worry)-Amma and Appa ghar gaye the.

Adarsh-Yes I Know.When we had reached here that's when I had received Abhay's message about their visit.

Swadheenta-Did he say something else ?? Please tell me nothing else happened.

Adarsh (Kissing her hand)-I promise Swadheenta nothing happened.You are worrying too much.Why are you still angry with Amma and Appa.They were thinking from parents point of view.

Swadheenta - They change their views too often Adarsh.First they thought Mamu was culprit and they left him and me in middle os something big.Now they feel he is innocent and Dad is the culprit than they decided I should take divorce.

Adarsh (Chuckling)-I can't stress on the part Swadheenta "Dad is the Culprit".

Swadheenta-(Irritatingly) That's not the point Adarsh.They can't judge people by the news they watch on Television.First Mamu and now Dad.They need to have their own judgement and stop looking everything from eyes of others.

Adarsh-Relax.Tumne he mujhse kaha tha na.They don't understand anything about this field,your work.The truths and lie's.

Swadheenta-Are we really going to talk about my parents on this trip !!

Adarsh-(innocently) Are you still angry with me ??

Swadheenta-If you continue to look at me like this than I will not be able to remain angry at you 😳.

Adarsh-So you do admit Mrs.Sinha.My face does melt your anger.See my charm is still workable on you.😳

Swadheenta (cutely) Adarsh if that charm hadn't worked than I wouldn't be here with you.😳

Adarsh (pulling her leg)-So if it hadn't been my charm you would have gotten married to Mr Data.😆.

Swadheenta (angrily) You are so mean...You know what isse achha mai tumse baat nahi kar rahi thi tab zyada accha tha.

Adarsh (Holding her very closely)-Never pull that stunt again.I can handle if you go all angry on me but what I can't handle is you ignoring me.

Here in Sinha House Jaidev entered into his mother's study and was quite ready for the grilling session.He had messed up he agreed.He had blindly followed Dad.His mistake.Adarsh and Abhay not talking to him his mistake.He almost broke his brother's marriage-his mistake,broke Jaya's trust.Everything was his own fault.Like Adarsh had pointed out that day.He was grown up man who should have taken his own decisions.

Jaidev-Mom can I come in ?

Suhasini-Come in.Have a seat.

Jaidev-Mom I am S...

Suhasini-Please don't apologize.I am tired of you and your father apologizing every time.You made mess of everything and plus of have hurted your sister-in-law so much Jaidev.She has always considered Adarsh's family as her onw family and you do this to her.Shame on you and Manohar.How exactly are you going to say sorry to her.Himmat hai uske ya Adarsh ke saamne jaane mei.

Jaidev-Tell me what can I do ?

Suhasini-They are offering you the transfer ?

Jaidev-yes

Suhasini-Take it.Work out of shadow of your father.Maintain some distance from him.Make your some own work ethics for god's sakes.and get your act correct.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pre-cap-SwaDarsh romance only and only nothing else.Exclusive part for them

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏 i guess its best for Jaydev ..
loved swadarsh part.Data 😆 Waiting for next Swadarsh part
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear U always make it a point to update timely will wait for your next update dear