Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

👏
natural reaction ,We know Swadarsh will Work on this Distance and probably others too .
Waiting for Next.

Yes her reaction was expected.Adarsh will work hard...
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

As intelligent and understanding as one can be, it is natural to expect some support from people that you love and count on. I am glad you decided to write on this aspect. It is interesting. 

Yes you expect support from the person you love and trust the most.Thanks for the comment priti.
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Humm... So Adarsh had an idea about Swadheenta's vows. 

Well, the positive is that they still understand each other... so well, that they don't need any words between them. The negative, he knew she was suffering so much, was not being able to sleep, this was impacting her health etc and still kept adding to her vows 😕. Although we know why, if she is angry, she does not have to understand his perspective. Good, give him some more hard time Swadheenta 😳

Their understanding doesnot need words Priti so he understood her plight but he was worried for Abhay as well you know conflicted situation for him as well.And yes he still troubled her.Paithyam !!!!!

She has to stubborn.I will make her stubborn...😆😆...

Adarsh will have to say sorry tons of times before she will finally agree...

Thanks for commenting Priti.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Their understanding doesnot need words Priti so he understood her plight but he was worried for Abhay as well you know conflicted situation for him as well.And yes he still troubled her.Paithyam !!!!!

She has to stubborn.I will make her stubborn...😆😆...

Adarsh will have to say sorry tons of times before she will finally agree...

Thanks for commenting Priti.

Thank you...😆

Also, can you make him sleep on the couch 😃
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏 convo between Abhay-Swadheenta
so Adarsh was aware about Swa's problem,looks like we'll C Hardworking Adarsh .
sleeping position 👏 caring Adarsh & Cute Swadheenta
waiting for next.
olsen_124 thumbnail
Part 3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suhasini contemplated whether or not she should do what she was thinking.She never had this type of chat with Jaya as she had moulded herself with the family as well as Jaidev without any questions. Sometimes Suhasini thought that maybe if Suhasini had been more aware with happenings of Jaidev and Jaya's life this situation had not arisen. With Abhay it was completely futile to talk with Simmi in the initial days. She would not understand a ounce of what Suhasini said and in the end the arguments would turn into fight .But Swadheenta was different and so was her situation with Adarsh.Suhasini just wanted to let Swadheenta know that she was there with her,the entire family was with her.The girl was still battling her brother's death and now her problems with Adarsh were not helping her situation .She knew that Swadheenta would not tell about her problems to anyone especially after the experience she had in the first time.Jaya would be too nave to understand this problem and Simmi was already aware about it and was genuinely trying to help.It was Simmi who had suggested to Suhasini to take Swadheenta out for coffee with her and talk to her. Ensure her that everybody was her ,this was her own family.

Suhasini-Jaya mera aur Swadheenta ka breakfast mat lagana.

Adarsh (with questioning look)-Mom, any meetings ??

Suhasini-Yes the meeting is between my daughter-in-law and me .You stay out of it.

Swadheenta-Mom Simmi said you were looking for me ?

Suhasini-Yes Swadheenta care for a cup of coffee outside ?

Swadheenta (smiling)-Sure Mom.

Adarsh (in a whisper to Suhasini)-Mom I know you know but ...

Suhasini (in similar whisper)-I am not going to worsen the matters for you Adarsh. Don't worry.

Adarsh (Seeing Manohar and Jaidev)-It's just that this family has experimented enough with my wife's feelings Mom.I don't think she will be able to take anymore. But I trust you.

Suhasini-Relax and have your breakfast. We will be back in hour tops...Chale Swadheenta.

Swadheenta-Sure. 

The car ride to the coffee shop was talkative .Suhasini had been explaining some of the cases she had been getting at the firm and wanted Swadheenta to take a look at it. Suhasini always wanted one of her sons to go into Law as that would also allow her to get close to them personally as  well as professionally.But all three of them had chose civil service.She was not disappointed rather she was proud of Adarsh and Abhay.Jaidev she could not tell much at this point of time. Suhasini also had pondered over the idea of having a lawyer daughter-in-law but fate had other plans for Jaidev and Abhay.But Adarsh selected someone who was working, independent and also a Lawyer. She always knew that Adarsh's choice would be different.She somewhere also knew that Adarsh was not happy with Vanshika.But she chose to believe the other.But that was all in the past.She was glad she had a daughter-in-law like Swadheenta.She felt immensely proud of her.

Suhasini and Swadheenta ordered their respective coffees and Swadheenta thought it would be better for her to start the conversation.

Swadheenta-Mom is everything ok ?

Suhasini-Why wouldn't it be beta !!

Swadheenta-You wanting to talk about something over coffee is not something we have exactly done before and yesterday during dinner you looked liked you wanted to talk about something.

Suhasini-There is somebody at home who understands my face after all these years...Yes you are correct.I did want to talk to you about a couple of matters.I didn't want to talk at home just incase...

Swadheenta how are you doing ?? Don't tell me you are fine. Because that you are not.

Swadheenta-I am trying to deal with things Mom.But the more I try to control it the more it gets...

Suhasini (completing it) gets out of control . Yeah I have been there Swadheenta.Don't try to control your actions beta.Whatever it is in your mind let it out.Whether it is me or Adarsh.I know you are very upset with him and you should be.

But Swadheenta I still remember jab tumne Abhay aur Simmi ki help ki thi to me about Simmi's heart condition.Tumne iss ghar ki hone wali bahu ke haq se madad ki thi Abhay ki,Abhay ki Bhabhi hone ke relation se ki thi and above all you helped him like a family member would help the other.Tumne who haq jaatana chod diya hai hum sab par !!! Are you angry with us ??

Swadheenta-No Mom aisi koi baat nahi hai.I am not angry at any of you.Yes when I found out about Dad and Jai bhaiyya I was angry at that very second but that my anger vanished away because than I realized that they were not wrong the path that they followed was wrong and hence they committed this mistakes.

Suhasini-Swadheenta I know you are very mature girl.And that is based on the fact that you are trying to save your marriage with Adarsh , you are trying to handle the situation in a very mature, calm manner. Abhay was right had it been any other girl she would have divorced Adarsh long time back..Swadheenta I maybe your mother-in-law in relation but all three of you are daughters for me.I maybe strict and principled but for raising three boys that is required but you can share with me anything you like.It's not like we always have to talk about work and cases. You can talk to me about your life, your relation as well.You need not be uncomfortable thinking I am your husband's mother.Mere liye tum,Jaya and Simmi all three are like daughters.jase who teen waise tum teen.

Now tell me did you talk to your parents ? Zubaida ji and haider Bhai saab are worried.

Swadheenta-Mom I will talk to Amma and Appa when they calm down or more importantly I calm down.

Suhasini-Are you still angry at them for the fact that they went away in middle of case ?

Swadheenta-No Mom that is long forgotten. Infact that reaction I had already anticipated.Appa is very orthodaox man and Amma simply follows him.Appa is not rational in arguments.I know that I would be alone in this field of law as well since he does not like it but it was Mamu who encouraged it.So once I calm myself down than I can talk to them calmly.

Suhasini -Swadheenta honestly are you thinking about divorce ?

Swadheenta-No Mom ! I would never think to break my marriage. I am angry at Adarsh not because he was angry with me but because he did not trust me.

When we decide to spend our rest of the life with someone that is because we trust them.And when we trust that person that means we give them benefit of Doubt in tough situations.But Adarsh did not give me that.He simply struck out that I was wrong and supporting wrong.I married into a family in which I only knew Adarsh not everybody else.The least I can is expect some benefit of doubt from him.

Suhasini-I know it has hurt you a lot Swadheenta.I jst wanted to talk to you so that I know that you both are on right track and are nit slipping away like Jaya and Jaidev.I committed a mistake there I would not like to repeat it.What decision you and Adarsh take will be completely yours no interference from anybody.

Now let's go before Adarsh starts bitting his nails and ends up eating them instead of breakfast.😆

Suhasini had somewhere to go since it was a Sunday and hence she dropped Swadheenta home and went ahead with Manohar.Jaya had gone to her mother's place.Jaidev was out somewhere.Abhay and Simmi had went to Ahuja uncle's place for lunch.Hence it was Swadheenta and Adarsh at home alone.Swadheenta really had a urge to rest since she was extremely tired.But suddenly she Adarsh in kitchen trying to cut an apple but his concentration was not there but somewhere else.Before she can say anything Adarsh cut his finger.

Adarsh-Ouch !!

Swadheenta-(blowing on the wound) Aisa kaam kyu karte ho jo tumhe aata nahi hai ?You could have asked anybody else to cut it.

Adarsh-(sarcastically)-So you do care about me ??

Swadheenta-You know the way we are going it would be better if you could keep your sarcasm to yourself.  You need a Band-Aid.Come on.

Adarsh (Looking at her intently)-Swadheenta what is wrong with you ? What is wrong with us ?

Swadheenta (avoiding the topic)-There is nothing wrong with me.

Adarsh-WHat about the second question ? You are avoiding me.You are doing anything to avoid talking to me.You would take up the most boring book and read it.You would work when you are not supposed to work but you would not talk to me about anything-us,you injury,Asad...

Swadheenta-What about Asad ? Asad is dead Adarsh.He is gone and nothing in the world that anybody says is going to bring him back.I am frankly tired of condolences.

The Band-Aid is done.I am going to the study.

Adarsh (Holding her hand and making her sit on the couch)-No No I am done with today.I don't want to hear anything.You are not leaving unless we figure this out.What is going on with you ? You don't want to talk,you can't seem to get angry on me.You just want to ignore me.Is that the punishment for me ??

Swadheenta-Well how do you feel ?

Adarsh-About what ?

Swadheenta-About how I ignore you.Act like you don't exist.Don't stay in same room with you.

Adarsh-Hurt,confused that you do not even look at me.

Swadheenta-(Tears forming) Maybe now You can understand how I felt Mr Adarsh Sinha.I married you and came into this house where I knew nobody except you.And this tragedy struck our lives
and instead of even thinking from my point of view you thought I was fighting against you ? Against Abhay,Against this family?

You owed me a benefit of doubt Adarsh.You broke my heart so badly.Even I want to talk to you but I just can't without all those bitter words.(starts crying)I lost my brother Adarsh.I couldn't share that with anybody not even you

Adarsh (trying to hold her)-Swadheenta...

Swadheenta-(jerks his hand off)Don't worry about me.I can handle myself alone.Aadat pad gayi hai mujhe sab akeli karne ki.

Adarsh-Hey look at me please atleast once.Swadheenta I know no sorry is ever going to be enough for what I have done with you.I married you but if anything I have bot been the husband I should have in the past 2 months and I will be sorry for that till I live.But please talk to me,gussa karo mujhe,chillao mujhe par.Haq hai tumhara.Just don't ignore me.I can't handle it anymore.

Swadheenta-(crying) Asad...chala gaya Adarsh...mujhe chod kar...tum mujhse gussa ho...Appa mujhse gussa hai.What does it matter what I do or whether even If I live or not.

Adarsh-(getting angry) Hey Don't you dare say that ok.Mujhe bahut farak padta hai.Don't talk about dying anymore.Seeing you getting stabbed was more than enough for me.You are my entire world Swadheenta.My life can't be without you in it.(Hugging her tightly) Calm down please !! it is not good for you.

And who said I am angry at you.I am not Swadheenta.Please say anything you want to just talk to me.

Swadheenta-I don't even know Adarsh where should we start.

Adarsh-We can start by at least talking like normal people.I love you and I am not going to lose you because I was an idiot.

Swadheenta-(Hugging him tightly)-I love you too Adarsh.Hey we are still not done fighting ok.This is just time out !! Don't get any mix signals.

Adarsh-Whatever you want...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suhasini was in the office with Dubeyji and Jaya.Jaya said she wanted to talk about something urgent.Suhasini had agreed knowing something was happening with Jaya and Jaidev but she thought it could be minor but now she was not so sure.

Suhasini-Jaya is everything ok with you and Jaidev ??

Jaya-Mumma woh...I don't even know what am I supposed to say ?

Suhasini-You want to divorce Jaidev ???

Jaya (shocked)How did you make it out ??
Suhasini-I might be busy somewhere else but my eyes are everywhere.

Jaya-Mom I am sorry I tried but now it is impossible not after what Jaidev did.I tried ignoring it but it just doesnot go away from my mind.

Suhasini-I somewhere knew about it Jaya.It's ok.I will start preparing the papers.

Jaya-Mumma just one request.Adarsh aur Swadheenta ya Abhay kisi ko bhi aabhi kuch mat batana.They all are already stressed about something or other.You can tell them after I go my parents house day after tomorrow.

Suhasini-Yes I agree with that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pre-cap

1)Further convo of Adarsh and Swadheenta

2)Mrs.Bundela-Swadheenta you are blaming Yash but what did your father-in-law and brother-in-law do with you.

Swadheenta-(Angrily)Your son has committed a almost a murder and you have the audacity to tell me about Dad and Jaidev Bhaiyya.If this much observation had you shown to your son this situation might not have arisen.Don't you dare point fingers at my family.Dad and Jaidev bhaiyya made a mistake bu they are paying for it and you on the other hadn are trying to save your murderous son...

Yash-Freedom please listen...

Swadheenta (angrily)-Take your mother and leave before I get more angry...

Adarsh-Relax Swadhenta. 
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

👏 convo between Abhay-Swadheenta
so Adarsh was aware about Swa's problem,looks like we'll C Hardworking Adarsh .
sleeping position 👏 caring Adarsh & Cute Swadheenta
waiting for next.

Yep Adarsh was aware.
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome man what an update and what a precap really enjoyed it will wait for your next update eagerly Dear wow hats off to you still keeping up the spirit of the show wow
Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
V well written read all 3 parts together.adarsh deserves this he not only ignored her but also refused to eat what she cooked for the family ..nicely written swadheentas  anger truly justified.
He never once asked her during those two months if she wanted to share her grief with him.not once in the confines of his room too if he cld not in front of his family.

Loving it update soon
Edited by Dumpling - 7 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dumpling

V well written read all 3 parts together.adarsh deserves this he not only ignored her but also refused to eat what she cooked for the family ..nicely written swadheentas  anger truly justified.

He never once asked her during those two months if she wanted to share her grief with him.not once in the confines of his room too if he cld not in front of his family.

Loving it update soon

😆You are still angry with him about that? Even Swadheenta has forgiven him for it... but none of us are letting it go... 🤣