New SwaDarsh SS-Distance Chapter II Part 2 Page 12 06/11

Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter I Part 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adv.Suhasini Sinha was sitting in her room pondering about the events which had taken place in these 2-3 months.Adarsh had been so happy with his marraige with Swadheenta.Everybody was happy and suddenely those horrfic events had been a test for both her son and daughter-in-law.And she felt ashamed to say that they all had failed in that test.Adarsh had failed too badly becuase as a husband it was his duty to trust his wife and help her come out of trauma but Adarsh reacted like a brother and not a husband or IAS officer.Adarsh had always been the person who could easily see across the veil but seeing Abhay in that condition had shut his brain off.Abhay his other son had miraculously survived the gun shots that he had suffered from but he was angry with everybody so much for not trusting Swadheenta that he was hardly talking with anybody except Swadheenta.Abhay and Adarsh both were highly disgusted when they had found out that Jaidev and their Father were involved in the cover up of Gilanis case.Truth to be told everybody was disgusted.Jaya had been insome form of shock seeing Jaidev commit this kind of heinous sin and Swadheenta-My God Suhasini admired the her daughter-in-law so much now after this case.The girl had walked on the path of fire for her family and that too alone but now that the case was over she had noticed that though Swadheenta was coming home today she was highly aloof with Adarsh.And if she thought practically Swadheenta had all the rights to remain angry with him.But she was worried for both Adarsh and Swadheenta.

For Adarsh-Swadheenta had become his weakness and she knew Adarsh was repenting but it was not enough and it will never be enough for he was guilty as well for his father and brother's actions.For Swadheenta because she was still healing...from Asad's death and Adarsh's not being with her.The girl had been stabbed in the stomach but she still had the strength to stand in the courtroom.The doctor had said that she was weak and Suhasini wanted to make sure and all the family members were on the same page whereas Swadheenta was concerned.

Abhay-Mom you called us.All Ok ?

Suhasini-Swadheenta is coming home today.I wanted to let everyone know that things are...

Abhay (cutting her in middle)-Not good between her and bhai.Yeah Mom me and Simmi observed it today at the award ceremony.But I am feeling surprised that you are surprised with that.Aap logo ne exactly socha kya tha,that bhabhi would go and hug bhai aur phir sab sort ho jayega.For god sakes Mom ! Adarsh bhai should feel thankful that bhabhi doesnot believe in divorce warna kab ka ho gaya hota unka.Any other girl would have done the same.

Jaya-Abhay divorce aise nahi hote.Marriages don't break this easily.

Simmi-(Getting irritated)Bhabhi sabka apne views and opinion hote hai is matter mei.Swadheenta and Adarsh bhai had maximum disagreements in this period she would be so hurt that her husband did not believe her.Kisi bhi wife ko chot lagti hai .And plus Swadheenta is different from you or me.She thinks in different way.She is principled,self-respect wali ladki.She will not tolerate any kind of non-sense ever agin.

Abhay-(slightly sarcastic)-Wow !!! Aap log bhabhi ko kitna jaante hai na ??? Jab itna jaante the than why did you do all this ? Mom I certainly did not think about you like this.You and bhai are the only ones who can always see through other's veil.

Simmi-Abhay is waqt hume mat daato.We will talk about this later.Can we please focus on Swadheenta and Adarsh bhai ?

Suhasini-Ok first.No talks about Swadheenta and ADarsh in front of Swadheenta.I don't want anybody putting her in awkward position.Second Jaya just tell Jaidev not to bother for showing up for grugh pravesh would be better for everybody and I will also inform Manohar.

Abahy (Putting hand on Suhasini's hand)-Mom don't worry bhabhi is very mature.She will handle it.Hum sab hai unke saath.

Suhasini-That is the thing Abhay.I don't want that she has to handle everything alone despite her having this family.Simmi beta grugh pravesh ki tyarri kar lo.

Simmi-Ji Mom.

Silence that is what Adarsh would describe his car ride with his beautiful wife.She had been crying a lot Adarsh observed from her face.Why wouldn't she be ? She lost her brother.It must have been so difficult for her handle everything.Adarsh was ashamed,guilty,loss of words with her.He didn't even have it in him to ask her if she was fine.She was angry with him he figured that much because all the words he got out of her were-Yes,No,Ok,No problem.He had been hell scared when Paddy had informed him that Swadheenta had been stabbed.He life stopped,He felt as if he will never will be able to breathe again.He had found out about the reports before Swadheenta left home but before he could say anything she had already been gone.And than he had to investigate Dad and Jai bhaiyya but he could hide behind the fact that he was very late to be true.He should have believed her in first place.

Swadheenta-Adarsh we are home.

Adarsh-Uh yeah thanks.I will get your luggage.

Suhasini did the grugh pravesh of Swadheenta and Adarsh and she could feel the rift or distance between both of them.Both of them were standing next to each other but emotionally they were completely apart.She seriously hoped they could work this out otherwise God help Manohar and Jaidev because she would never forgive them if this marraige broke apart.

Suhasini-Swadheenta why don't you go and freshen up and I will call you when the lunch is ready.And I will also send your luggage.And don't bother to unpack it right away you need rest
!

Swadheenta-(smiling)Ok Mom

Swadheenta was looking for something in her luggage when she across her and Asad's photograph.She had been hiding her emotions for so many days.She didn't have it in her to contain it anymore.Why did Yash have to do this with Asad ? He never thought bad for anybody.Radhika fell in love with Asad it was no one's mistake.It was both of their hearts.Yash destroyed her family,She will never forgive him,never.Sudden anguish turned into big tears and she couldn't realize when those tears became unstoppable and she started crying uncontrollable.

Abhay had came with the intention of talking with Swadheenta but he saw her crying uncontrollably.She never deserved this.Asad never deserved this.Suddenely Swadheenta noticed a hand on her head.

Swadheenta (trying to wipe her tears)-Abhay kuch kaam tha ?

Abhay-Rokne ki koshish kyu kar rahi hai bhabhai.Let it flow.Mai jaanta hu bahut kuch hua hai yaha par.I know everybody has disappointed you including bhai.But please don't stop your emotions from flowing.Ro lijye.

Swadheenta (Crying heavily)Abhay Yash ne aisa kyu kiya ? What...had Asad done ? My brother...had...just fallen...in...love ?

Abhay-Bhabhi ye mera aapse promise hai.Yash Bundela ko mei choduga nahi.He will get punished.Me and Adarsh bhai will put all of our power.

Suddenly Abhay spotted Adarsh at the door and gestured him to calm Swadheenta down.Abhay knew his brother was feeling guilty but he also knew that guilt would not do anything.He will have to work severly hard to again Swadheenta's trust.

Adarsh came forward and held Swadheenta for few minutes till she had calmed sown.He had never seen her like this so vulnerable.She always held a high front,brave.But this was different Swadheenta.He realised it will be very tough to bring her out of this but he will do it.Swadheenta was his responsiblity.It was his job to keep her happy.Swadheenta suddenly noticed that she was in Adarsh's arms and the rude reminders of his words came to her like to haunt her and she jerked his arms away.

Adarsh (shocked at her reaction)-Swadheenta are you ok ?

Swadheenta-I am ok Adarsh and if I am not I will manage myself.Akeli handle karne ki aadat pad gayi hai mujhe.

The last sentence stung Adarsh like a sharp pin but straight to his heart.But he composed himself.

Adarsh-I know I haven't been there for you Swadheenta but it doesn't mean than I don't want to be there for you.

Swadheenta-I know Adarsh.

Adarsh-Look at me when we are talking.You are looking everywhere but at me.

Swadheenta-Adarsh I really have to arrange all this can't we talk later.

Adarsh (Holding her hand and making her face him)-No Swadheenta we can't talk later.I have been hearing Yes and No's from you ever since we have returned from Rajasthan.I know I have messed up and hurt you beyond repair but you not talking to me is not going to solve anything.

Swadheenta (Getting angry but closing the door of their bedroom)-Ok tell me what do you want to talk about Adarsh ? "You not being there","You not trusting me","Mera jhoot tumhara sach".Because I remember all those things very clearly.You didn't have to trust Mamu or Mami because I know that you didn't knew them you had to trust me.ME DAMMIT YOUR WIFE.You married me but didn't trust me and what are you exactly expecting from me.That I would be calm,patient,forgiving.If you are thinking about ant of those things than you probably shouldn't have married me.MAYBE JAYA BHABHI WAS RIGHT YOU SHOULD HAVE MARRIED VANSHIKA AND NOT ME.Maybe she would have been a better wife for you Mr Sinha.

Adarsh-Swadheenta !!! I know that you are angry with me but please don't question my love for you.You know that I love you a lot and nothing can change that fact.

Swadheenta-Angry ...??? You think I am angry with you Adarsh ? No I am not angry with you.I am upset,hurt,sad that my own husband who I fell in love with didn't even know or understand me.Asad was my brother Adarsh.Uski galti par use tamacha mane hi mara hai.How could you think that I would support him even if he was wrong.

Adarsh-Do you still love me Swadheenta ? Even after all this do you still love me ? Can you be with me for the rest of your and my life ?Because if you don't than there is no meaning for you to go all through this.

Swadheenta (Getting angry)-I cant question you love but you can question mine ? Adarsh if I hadn't been in love with you than I would never be here against Amma's wishes despite of the fact that my very trust for you is broken at the moment .I want this marriage to work but you can't expect that everything would be fine in this very minute.

Adarsh (Shocked)-You don' trust me ?? And what did you mean when you said that you came against Amma's wishes ??

Swadheenta (avoiding the fist question)-Amma wanted me to divorce you.She believes that if ther is no trust than how will we survive.She for the first time in her life fought with Appa for me.

Adarsh (Coming closer to her)-Swadheenta do you trust me or not ??Have I ruined everything for us ?

Swadheenta (Getting tears in her eyes)-Dar lagta hai mujhe ADarsh.What if you leave my hand again in middle of some path again ? I can't walk on these paths alone ever again.Agar kisi point pe firse tumhara bharosa mujhpar hil gaya toh kay hoga.I am not that strong as everybody assumes me to be.

Adarsh was heart broken at Swadheenta's reply.He knew this was gonna be her reply but he hoped it would be other.Adarsh exited the room to talk with his mother.Shuhasini had assured Adarsh that if he ever felt that situation wa going out of hand than she would help him.But when ADarsh exited he did not notice Jaya waiting outside their bedroom.She had gone to ask Swadheenta if she neede any help and overheard her and Adarsh's conversation.She was devastated.She had seen Adarsh and Swadheenta fight for their love together.She was devastated to see this and hear this.Simmi and Abhay were right Dad and Jaidev had destroyed them almost.She also remembered her day before's conversation with Simmi where she had pointed out that Swadheenta had forgiven everybody and she would forgive Adarsh as well to which Simmi had replied that Jaya was ignoring all this because she was trying to cover up Jaidev's mistake to which her mother-in-law had not objected Simmi's statement.Maybe they were right but she had to stop coddling Jai at thi very moment.

Adarsh made way to Suhasini's room and saw her alone.He had hoped she would be alone.

Adarsh-Mom Can I come in ?

Suhasini (getting concerned)-Adarsh you look like yo have seen a ghost.WHat is wrong ?Did you talk to Swadheenta ?

Adarsh-How am I exactly going to make this marraige work if my wife doesnot trust me ? She is so hurt and upset with me.

Suhasini-Adarsh you were absent when she needed you the most.What reply were you expecting ?

Adarsh-Amma wanted her to divorce me.

Suhasini (looking calm)-I know.Zubaidaji called me just before 5 minutes.Swadheenta had huge fight with her parents.They both wanted divorce but Haiderji intervened and sent Swadheenta.You have to take out the positive from this Adarsh.She still loves you otherwise in no universe she would have returned.You have to start working towards your relationship Adarsh.Everything else can wait.Otherwise you will lose her.

Adarsh-Can't afford that Mom.

Suhasini-Listen to me Mr Adarsh Sinha Is ghar mei na kabhi divorce hua hai na kabhi hoga.Get to work.Alright.And please make sure she takes her medicines.She is still weak.

Simmi-Mom lunch tayaar hai.

Suhasini-Let's go.

Lunch was a extremely silent affair.Jaya had continuously been looking at Adarsh and Swadheenta which both of them found weird and Abhay too felt as if Jaya bhabhi knew something which they didn't.He felt a sudden urge to know about it.He loved Adarsh bhia and did not watnt to see him in such miserable state.Swadheenta bhabhi was first his sister and than his sister-in-law.He looked at Simmi and signed her to talk to Jaya bhabhi after lunch.

Simmi-Jaya bhabhi aapse kuch baat karni thi ?

Jaya-Ha bolo na.

Simmi-Bhabhi aap lunch table par Adarsh bhaiyya aur Swadheenta ko aise kyu dekh rahi thi ? Is all ok? Aapki koi baat hui hai kya Swadheenta se ?

Jaya Feeling confused finally told Simmi everything as she was sure Abhay would come up with something.Simmi was completely shocked at all this.She had never even heard from Mom that Swadheenta gets angry.She had to tell this to Abhay.He was the only sane person at the moment in this house.

Abhay-Baby kuch bola bhabhi ne.Kya hua ?

Simmi (closing the door)-Abhay Swadheenta had huge argument with Adarsh bhaiyya.Jaya bhabhi Swadheenta se milne gayi thi she overheard it.Baby kuch karo na.I can't see them like this.Aur bechare bhaiyya kya haal ho gaya hai unka.Shaadi ke sirf 3 mahine hua hai and all this rubbish.

Abhay-Becharre Bhai !!! Are you serious Baby.It was bhai jinki wajah se ye sab kuch hua hai.He should have been ther with Swadheenta bhabhi.He should have trusted her words.Par nahi.Bhai ko toh kabhi kabhi kuch dikhta hi nahi hai.

Jab bhabhi se pyaar ka izhaar karvana tha tab toh kitni mehnat ki thi aur Shaadi ke baad bharosa karna bhi bhul gaye.

Simmi-Baby bhai samjah kar mada kar do unki.

Abhay-Baby agar mei tumse zhagda karu aur manane ke liye Adahs bhai ko bheju toh chalega ???

Simmi (fumbling)-Aise kaise chalega ??? Tum lado aur manai koi aur...Baby this is cheating.

Abhay-Toh phir.I will talk to Swadheenta when time is correct Simmi.But as Mom said we can't interfere into it.

Simmi-Baby Jaya bhabhi bhi kuch confused lag rahi thi mujhe.Something is running in her mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pre-cap 1)Abhay-Swadheenta Can I ask you a ask question as your brother ?

Swadheenta-What ?

Abhay-Do you still respect and love bhai the same way...

Edited by olsen_124 - 7 years ago
Thanks a ton dear really enjoyed it to the core thanks for the update dear really appreciate it will wait for the next update eagerly dear 
👏
natural reaction ,We know Swadarsh will Work on this Distance and probably others too .
Waiting for Next.
Swa's anger is justified
Looking forward to next parts
Amazing start
Continue soon
As intelligent and understanding as one can be, it is natural to expect some support from people that you love and count on. I am glad you decided to write on this aspect. It is interesting. 
Part 2
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rest of the day passed pretty quickly for Swadheenta as she had been busy working on certain cases. Yes the doctor had told her to rest but she had requested Suhasini to let her work from home as without working her mind would continuously go on conflict mode.Suhasini had happily agreed as she too wanted Swadheenta occupied and did not want her worried without any reasons.She was just wrapping up for the day when Abhay came in the study.

Abhay-Bhabhi if you are not too busy can I talk to you ?

Swadheenta- Abhay don't ask for permission from me feels odd.

Abhay-Ok aage se nahi poochu ga.

Swadheenta-What did you want to talk about ? But If I may guess tumhare face ke expressions se lag raha hai ki you want to talk about me and Adarsh ?

Abhay-Pehle sirf Mom pakad leti thi !! Aab toh aap bhi pakad leti hai.Double dhamaka. Yes your guess is right it is about you and Bhai.I hope you don't mind me asking Bhabhi.

Swadheenta-Abhay tum Adarsh se sab kuch freely pooch the ho na ? Toh tum mujhse bhi pooch sakte ho.Ask what do you want to know.

Abhay-Bhabhi are you thinking of divorcing Bhai ?

Swadheenta-What ??? No !!! Not at all Abhay.What made you feel that ? Oh god does everybody in the house feel that way ?

Abhay-(smiling) Bhabhi relax I know things are not what they were between both of you right now and you have been fighting a lot right now so I  just asked.Any normal girl would have divorced him uptil now.Afterwhat all these people did with you.And no kisi ko ghar mai aisa nahi lag raha hai.On the contrary Mom thinks both of you will fight out from the problems.

SwadheentaNo Abhay never in my dreams I would even think about divorcing Adarsh.

Abhay-Bhabhi do you still love and respect Adarsh Bhai the way you did before all this fiasco ?

Swadheenta-Abhay people make mistakes.Making mistakes doesn't mean that one loses love for another.I still love Adarsh the same way I used to before and yes my respect has not decreased even a ounce.Yes I am very angry with him.But every wife has if her husband commits mistakes and it is vice versa.Don't worry I am not going to break your brother's heart Abhay.

Abhay (Smiling)-Bhabhi it's not him I am worried about.It's you I am worried about.Yes he is my brother but you have suffered a lot after your wedding with him and if you ever at point of time feel that you are through trying to make it work with him than you can come to talk to me anytime.Please don't feel that if Asad is not there than you don't have a brother.Maine jab aapko aani behan maana tha tab I meant my every word about it.I may not be Asad for you...

Swadheenta (cutting him off)-Abhay please never say that again.You are as important for me as Asad was.I know tumne jab tumne mujhe aapni behen banaya tha tab dil se mana tha.You and Asad both are equally important to me.And I am glad that I can complain about Adarsh to somebody (laughing)

Abhay-As long as I can do the same !!! 

(Both Laughing)

The chat with Abhay made Swadheenta feel a lot better than morning considering the fight she had with Adarsh.She felt light something which she had not felt in ages.Maybe Zubaida Mami was right what she and Adarsh needed was time so that wounds can heal and than they can start their life together .But  Swadheenta had some doubts about the emotional distance between them. Swadheenta was still not over Asad's death and how can she be.Asad was her bandar but she also could not see ADarsh in that state. Swadheenta knew that when in the morning she had told Adarsh that she din't trust him the same way his heart must have been broken to pieces. 

She entered the room and decided to go for shower before going to sleep maybe than she will be able to get her insomnia off. Yes she was having trouble sleeping. She had not taken a good 8 hours sleep since her wedding day when Asad had been accused .She used to sleep 3 hours and sometimes not any. She had not told this to anyone and she knew that probably nobody had noticed it as well.Swadheenta came out drying her and saw Adarsh standing in the balcony with coffee .She took her pillow and blanket and decided to sleep on the sofa.She didn't want to make things messy than they already were for her and ADarsh.

Adarsh-I don't bite on bed Swadheenta.You can sleep there.

Swadheenta-No you sleep there I will sleep here it's ok and I know you don't bite Adarsh.Sarcasm doesn't suit you.

Adarsh-(Getting angry)Ok you can do whatever you want and probably yell at me as well but You are going to sleep on the bed only.First you are injured you should sleeping in bed comfortably it's bad enough you want to work right now instead of resting and plus if you sleep on bed than maybe your insomnia will get cured in itself.

Swadheenta (Shocked)-Who told you about it ? I didn't tell anybody.

Adarsh-I am your husband Swadheenta though we were fighting I knew you were not sleeping since the first day.And even after the case you didn't tell me but I know about it.Trying relaxing your mind and don't let anything else occupy your mind.

Swadheenta-Thank You.

Adarsh had been immensely hurt when he had noticed that Swadheenta was not sleeping properly and had not informed him about it as well maybe he would have helped.During the case he knew she would not tell him but after the case but than again he had been anything but caring husband for past few months so why would she tell him.When Swadheenta was in the hospital the doctor had informed him that Swadheenta was heavily sleep deprived.Suhasini had been instantly worried about it as 8 hours of sleep was necessary for any human body but Adarsh had informed doctor that this had been going on sice the day the blast took place to which the doctor had told him to be very careful of what runs in her mind as that could be affecting in her sleep.Adarsh wanted Swadheenta to speak her mind but it was as if she had restricted herself.A wife has right on her husband but Swadheenta seemed to be reluctant in even exercising that right on him.She didn't want to talk to him.Maybe because he was too harsh on her in these past months so she was reluctant to talk to him.These past 2 months had been the most shot tempered for ADarsh.He never has been short tempered but even he could not remember in these past 2 months how many times had he got angry on Swadheenta.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Swadheenta woke up first in the morning.She had surprised herself.She slept well after so many months.She had woken up at night around 12:30 but than went back again to sleep thinking if she woke up maybe even Adarsh would get up.But she was more surprised at her position of sleeping. Her head was on Adarsh's chest.Her hands were around him and the more funny fact she didn't knew when she slept like this and for how long.She just knew that because of her ADarsh couldn't even move a inch otherwise she would have woken up !!!.

Swadheenta got dressed and saw that Adarsh was up already.She needed to apologize. Her husband might have had the most inconvenient sleep in his entire life.

Swadheenta-Adarsh I am really sorry.You should have woke me up.

Adarsh - You have nothing to be sorry about Swadheenta.If I had woke you up than you probably would not sleep again.And plus it's fine.

Who jagah aur mujh par hum dono par sirf tumhara haq hai.Whether you accept it or not.(Kisses on her head)I will see you downstairs.

Adarsh's last statement shocked Swadheenta a bit.But she composed herself and went to breakfast table.She had a very good intuation that this was going to be a eventful day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pre-cap
Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law convo

2)ADarsh and Swadheenta convo

Humm... So Adarsh had an idea about Swadheenta's vows. 

Well, the positive is that they still understand each other... so well, that they don't need any words between them. The negative, he knew she was suffering so much, was not being able to sleep, this was impacting her health etc and still kept adding to her vows 😕. Although we know why, if she is angry, she does not have to understand his perspective. Good, give him some more hard time Swadheenta 😳
Thanks for the update dear it was really a nice part enjoyed a lot will wait for your next part eagerly dear pls update soon dear