Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Tru yess still v angry nowdepends on oslen_124 how she make him pay for his doings let c if we can forgive him after 3 monthsπŸ˜‰ Edited by Dumpling - 7 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, I am sorry I couldn't comment earlier on the 3rd part. I read it some time ago...

As angry as Swadheenta is on Adarsh, she needs him to get over this terrible experience too. He is the only one who can heal her wounds and make things normal. So, I am glad they are trying hard and are inching back towards some sense of normalcy. 

I do believe however that Jai and Manohar are getting off easily. A divorce does not begin to cover all his bad deeds. I would prefer if Jaya stayed in the house and taunted him every day of his life like he did to her for the first 5 years of their marriage... leaving him alone will make things easy for him I think.
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

πŸ˜†You are still angry with him about that? Even Swadheenta has forgiven him for it... but none of us are letting it go... πŸ€£

Well we start letting it go than who will get angry at ADarsh for his follies πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Hey, I am sorry I couldn't comment earlier on the 3rd part. I read it some time ago...

As angry as Swadheenta is on Adarsh, she needs him to get over this terrible experience too. He is the only one who can heal her wounds and make things normal. So, I am glad they are trying hard and are inching back towards some sense of normalcy. 

I do believe however that Jai and Manohar are getting off easily. A divorce does not begin to cover all his bad deeds. I would prefer if Jaya stayed in the house and taunted him every day of his life like he did to her for the first 5 years of their marriage... leaving him alone will make things easy for him I think.

Thanks for commenting Priti.Yes Swadheenta needs Adarsh for retaining normalcy in her life.Well we can't have Jaya taunting Jaidev for another 5 years.it will make their marriage a taunting marriage. I always believed that Jaya deserved a fair life with somebody who would respect her and Jaidev is not that person.
olsen_124 thumbnail
Part 4
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Swadheenta woke up next morning feeling slight better than she had feeling in the last few days.Talking with Adarsh had helped her but she better not say that out loud as it would give a brownie point to Adarsh.After getting married Swadheenta had understood that in fight with husband brownie points matter a lot.Simmi had helped her understand that system. Simmi had told her one day"Swadheenta agar hum give up kar dete hai toh unhe satisfaction mil jate hai ki they are right.Never give up and never tell them that they are right"Swadheenta had religiously followed that advice and it was working as well. ...
Swadheenta was getting ready when she noticed Adarsh looking at her the same way he looked at her when he had seen her first time.Like a love struck puppy...Adarsh could not take his eyes off his beautiful wife.And she looked more beautiful in black.He noticed she looked at him with questioning looks which he decided to address.

Adarsh-Why are you looking at me with such questioning looks ??? I am allowed to look at you aren't I ?
Swadheenta-Because we are still fighting.You making this kind of face uh... well...you know what nothing...
Adarsh (smiling widely and bringing her close)Oh my god my face makes your anger melt doesn't it.
Swadheenta (Not looking at him)-Tumhe nahi lagta tum aapne aap ko bahut importance dete ho...Aisi koi baat nahi hai ok...
Adarsh (closing in on her)-Ok so it makes no difference to you if I come close to you.
Swadheenta-Uh no not at all.

Suddenly they were so close as if their noses were inches apart.Adarsh could hear his wife's increasing heartbeat...Though Adarsh was tempting to give her a kiss he knew that right now they were going on right track and he better not rush and ruin it.Everything else can wait.Adarsh was holding Swadheenta so close and protectively as if she was going to leave him and Swadheenta noticed it.

Swadheenta-You know Adarsh I am not going anywhere.You have fretting over this issue ever since I have came back.Mai yahi hu tumhare saath.
Adarsh-(getting emotional)-You have no idea Swadheenta what it was seeing you stabbed lying in pool of blood in hospital looking pale.It was as if I had almost died during that moment.Agar tumhe kuch ho jaata toh.Do you even realize mera kya hota ??Tum toh ghus gayi us terrorist ki den mei bina kuch soche samjhe bina mere bare mei,apne parents,mamu-mami ke bare mei soche.
And than your anger that day on me.More of emotional I got scared that you might just opt for divorce rather than staying with me.
Swadheenta-Adarsh are you insane ? I love you, yes I am angry with you but that doesn't mean that instead of working out problems I would leave you and go away.We are working our problems out that is better solution than divorce.Please calm down I am not going to divorce you.Pehle hi kaha tha tumse itni jaldi peecha nahi chotega...
Adarsh-Chalega.Mujhe peecha chojvana bhi nahi hai.

Suddenely both Adarsh and Swadheenta heard commotion downstairs which had Simmi's voice more prominent.Adarsh got worried thinking maybe Mom and Simmi had their arguments once again.But there was some other voice as well Abhay maybe...What was going on ???
Suddenly they heard one more voice.Mom...Adarsh and Swadheenta rushed downstairs to see the commotion which had raised Mom's voice.Swadheenta was shocked at the scenario in her house.Bundelas...

Swadheenta (Getting angry)-What are you doing here in my house ? Haven't you taken enough from me Yash Bundela ? Atleast now let me live in peace...
Mrs Bundela-Swadheenta I relaize your pain...
Adarsh (angrily)-really you of all the people undersatnd her pain ?? If you would have understood her pain you would not be here Mrs Leela Bundela.
Vanshika-Of all the people Adarsh your family should not talk about the pain inflicted on Gilanis.It was your dad and brother...
Swadheenta-(angrily)ENOUGH.You Vanshika Bundela have the guts to stand in my house and blame my father-in-law and brother-in-law while your brother murdered my little brother.
Mrs Bundela-Swadheenta I know what Yash did was unforgivable but Manohar bhai sahab...
Swadheenta-(Emotionally)For what they have done they are getting punished for it.And what Yash has done he will get punished for it Mrs Bundela.It would be better if you leave the house right away.That's why you came here right ? To see if I would forgive Yash than my answer is no.I will never forgive Yash.He killed my brother took disadvantage of the fact that Abahy was in coma almost destroyed both my families.And Vanshika you will never realize what I have lost because your brother is still here.You destroyed him Yash and for what Radhika.She hates you Yash.She was the one who requested me and Mamu-mami to get you punished for what you have done otherwise everybody would misuse their power,So Get out all of you and NOW.
Suhasini-You heard what my daughter-in-law said Get Out.You cme here thinking we would support you since the political backing you had is no more due to Yash.

Swadheenta rushed to her room to get ready.The Bundelas had made her more upset.Why did they have to come in front of her.She and Adarsh are going on right track.SHe is feeling good after so many days but no they have a habit of ruining everything it seems.She was making coffee in the kitchen for Adarsh but her mind was elsewhere and suddenly she heard Simmi's voice.

Simmi-Swadheenta are you ok ??
Swadheenta-I am fine Simmi.Yash just caught me offguard.
Simmi-Yes I saw that.Relax Swadheenta jo jaisa chal raha hai use vaisa hi rehne do.Agar zyada sochogi toh aur confuse ho jaogi.By the way Mom ne hum sab ko bulaya hai.
Swadheenta-Ok I will be there.
Swadheenta had noticed that Mom had been behaving something odd since yesterday.Jaya bhabhi had gone to her mother's house and ever since Mom looked like she was sitting on nuclear bombs.She knew something was up between Mom and Jaya bhabhi as Jaya bhabhi had been way emotional yesterday while going.
Abhay-(smiling)Mom kya baat hai ? Aapke courtroom ki tarah sab ko jama kyu kiya hai yaha par ?
Suhasini-Yeh courtroom hai to Abhay par yaha par mujrim sirf ek hai baaki sab to sirf sach sunne ke liye hai.
Adarsh (Looking at Swadheenta)-Mom all ok ?
Suhasini-Let Jaya come first than I will continue.

Jaya entered the house.She saw everybody waiting for her.She had actually came to sign the divorce papers.Suhasini told her to inform the entire family herself as she could not do it.Jaya walked in remembering all her moments in the family.She also remembered all the times she had trusted Jay during Asad's case and number of times she had told Swadheenta to back off the case.

Swadheenta-Jaya bhabhi what is happening here ?
Jaya-I needed to tell all of you something important.Mai kal yaha se meri Mom se sirf ek din ke liye milne nahi gayi thi.I have decided ke mai Jaidev se divorce lena chahti hu.I can't work on this marriage when there is no trust between us anymore.
Simmi-Bhabhi ye aap kya keh rahi hai.No Mom aap kaheye na kuch.You hate divorces right.Than stop this one.
Suhasini-How can I beta jab galti mere hi bete ki hai.
Swadheenta-Bhabhi please ek baar phir se soch lijeye.
Jaya-Soch liya Swadheenta.I have thought thousand times.This is not going to work anymore.Also can I talk to you once I sign the papers Swadheenta.

Swadheenta (confused)-Sure.

Jaya signed the papers.Manohar looked shocked at Jaya's decision but he was filled with guilt.High guilt.He destroyed Jaidev's marraige for his own ambition Abhay and Adarsh were talking with him.Adarsh and Swadheenta were facing marital troubles.Instead of all this if he had just come clean to his family about the inquiry report than none of this would have happened.But noe he had created the mess he had to face the music for it.

Jaya-Swadheenta I am really sorry.Maine tumse bahut kuch kaha bina kuch bhi jane.Mei bahut shrminda hu.
Swadheenta-Please bhabhi sorry mat kahiya mujhse.It's of you were not aware about anything.
Jaya-Precisely why I should not have said anything.Mom hamesha kehti hai"Poore sach se zyada aadha jhoot khatarnak hota hai".That's what exactly happened with me.Mei sirf aadha jhoot jaanti thi.I should not have reacted this way.
Swadheenta have you forgiven Adarsh ??
Swadheenta-It's still work in progress but good one.
Jaya-Tumhe pata hai Swadheenta tum kitni lucky ho.Jo Adarsh aur tumhare beech hai na use paane ke liye 4 saal tak tadap ti rahi aur jab mila toh Jaidev ne sab barbaad kar diya.Mai jaanti hu ki tum Adarsh se bahut naraaz ho par haq hai tumhara us par.Swadheenta trust na bahut badi cheez hoti and I think ye tum mujhse behtar jaanti ho par tumhe pata hai us ke saath kuch aur bhi hota hai jo bahut necessary hota hai.Pyaar.Tumhara pyaar us ke liye kum nahi hua hai shyad isiliye you both are still together.Tum aapne issues aur conflicts to saath mei bhi solve kar sakte ho.Infact saath mei solve karoge to ek doosre ka support hoga tum dono ko.
Swadheenta (Smiling)-Thank You for the advice Bhabhi !!.Now I know ki mujhe kya karna hai.
Jaya-Bhabhi nahi Swadheenta.Di zaroor keh sakti ho.I will leave.Take care of yourself and Adarsh.

Swadheenta deciphered what Jaya said very quickly and she was right.The person who had hurt her was the person who could bring her out of that hurt as well.She knew she loved Adarsh very much even today.There was no reason why she couldn't forgive him and than work on their issues together.But she was scared today for the first time after Jaya said that she was divorcing Jaidev.What if they lose trust in each other or what if he loses trust that she is willing to work on this relationship as well.When she came back to the room she saw Adarsh talking to his assistant Suraj.She was just standing in front of him.He looked at her intently.

Adarsh-Swadheenta all ok.Tum theek toh ho.?

Swadheenta just hugged him tightly thinking never to leave him.Adarsh reciprocated with the same feeling but it suddenely struck him was she feeling that what happened with Jaidev bhai and Jaya bhabhi no no...He had to throw her this fear out.But they remained in each other's embrace for
few minutes before ADarsh spoike.

Adarsh-(Holding her hands) Swadheenta jo bhai and bhabhi ke saath hua hai woh hamare saath nahi hoga.Don't worry
Swadheenta-(worriedly)Adarsh what if we lose trust on each other ??
Adarsh-Are you mad ? Aisa kuch nahi hoga.That happened once sweetheart.It will not happen again.We will not let it happen again.I will not let it happen again.
Swadheenta (Hugging him once again)-Adarsh it scares me more than anything else.Tumhari aakho mai mujhe aapne liye bharosa nahi dikhta usse badi daar ki baat mere liye kuch bhi nahi hai.
Adarsh (Cupping her face)-Tell me Do you trust me Swadheenta ?
Swadheenta-More than anything else.
Adarsh (Getting relaxed)That's what I wanted to hear.We will work it out together.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear but pls no divorce for jaya and hai pls next part pls  soon dear 
parisjtaime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved this chapter so much. So glad that things between Swadarsh are sorted out. Felt bad for Jaya though she deserves a happy ending too.
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked jaya's line about trust/solving issues staying together πŸ‘ love to C happiness coming back in Swadarsh life and i like to C Adarsh's hardwork to reestablish Trust..i guess u planned something better for Jaya bcz she deserve happiness .
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

I liked jaya's line about trust/solving issues staying together πŸ‘ love to C happiness coming back in Swadarsh life and i like to C Adarsh's hardwork to reestablish Trust..i guess u planned something better for Jaya bcz she deserve happiness .

Yes I have thought something for Jaya as well.But that will be known not now.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The Bundela's are senseless...!

Jaya, well, she is a nice girl and deserves better. I hope she finds someone good and continues to keep in touch with the family. Jai, the less said the better.

Jaya and Swadheenta's talk was nice. And the resulting effect on SwaDarsh's relationship was even better πŸ‘