Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Stupid to call a woman who has 50% Hindu heritage all these crap. And her kids would be 75% Hindu heritaged children if one goes by fractions
Any religion or interpretation of religion who cannot accept peace with other religions is nonsense!! And conversion on marriage is bull shit!!

I love love love and respect SRK Cz he never made or even intended to have Gauri to convert. And to top it he brought up his mixed heritaged children to respect and believe in both their religions that they belong to through their mother and father.
TheDisaster thumbnail
I have my opinion on it Its good to slam others for religious issues. There is this some peoples whom can slam you back if you do that too. So There is this making equality here.

Again, it is my opinion!
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Me too. UCC is much needed but sadly it will never happen.πŸ˜•

Yes, UCC is what I was talking about. I wish it could happen one day. We need it!
NathuPyare thumbnail
I will say the same thing that the posted in that originial article on IF.
First of all kudos to Soha. I know the idiots bashing Soha do not represent the whole community, thankfully ...

I'm more concerned about the pseudo-secular Indian media which is sitting tight with sealed lips on this whole  issue...

if the offenders had been of different religion (than in Soha's case) then every news channel would have been busy holding debates on secularism in India.

our pseudo -secular journalists annoy me more than the people who are slamming Soha because the very people who can induce some change in our society are always hiding behind their pseudo-secular masks where muslims or christians are concerned and raise all hue and cry where rest of the religions in India are involved as offending parties.

once again all praise for Soha - she gave a very apt reply!  wish more people were like her...
Edited by NathuPyare - 7 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Agree ... In a pain , problem , in sleep u r gonna remember the god u r believing since birth , not the newly adopted one that's too forcibly ( almost, kind of  ) just to get married ...so in my personal views none can ever convert ...so this conversion is useless just for the sake of doing it 

On the other hand, there's also this saying "There's no zealot like a convert

And It's true in many cases

When you suddenly get turned on to something, you want everybody to know fabulous it is. Also they want to prove how adherent they're to their new religion
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Why? Uski marzi jahan jaana chahe jaye
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

There was a phase when i used to got temple thn Church Gurdwara etc. Then religious awakening happened... and now i care a damn! about these brick structures. Your body is your temple. Jaha marzi pray kro!

This !

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Yes, UCC is what I was talking about. I wish it could happen one day. We need it!

I don't see it happening in India... I'll be happy as long as UCC existing in western countries doesn't change... Already in some western countries it's changing atleast unofficially
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Freedom of speech at play.. Intolerance at play..
Noone is entitled to tell others how do they follow a religion or how do they connect to their God.
Edited by monu_tan - 7 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Not worthy of being news...trolls like these hang out on the social platforms of many celebrities.