Ankit Bathla's return in Thapki Pyaar Ki

Posted: 7 years ago
Thapki Pyaar Ki which airs on Colors is all set to welcome Ankit Bathla who earlier made an exit from the show after his character went for short break. Also, Manish Goplani aka Bihaan is going to leave the show.

According to reports, Ankit's return will lead to a major twist in the plot. 

Kosi played by Smitha Singh will manage to take Bihaan in hospital to take his kidney for his other son John played by Akash Talwar. But before operation could be finished, hospital catches fire. Everybody thinks Kosi n Bihaan died in this accident.

But the twist is in actual only Kosi dies in hospital and Bihaan's face gets burnt. After this his plastic surgery is done and doctors give him new face which is of Dhruv by mistake. This is unknown to Thapki played by Jigyasa Singh and Pandey family.

Now it is interesting to see how bihaan (now played by Ankit) will prove himself that he is Bihaan. Family members will see him as Dhruv and will hate him for his past deeds. And moreover they are devasted with the news of Bihaan's death.

How exited are you with upcoming story line?
What kind of a twist is this?..😡...and for the last time you cannot create someone else's face by plastic surgery.

And how can the physique change of a person by plastic surgery...?

Anyways not surprised if Manish is leaving the show...frankly the show has gone downhill and it's stooping to new lows everyday with stupid tracks.
Edited by fun4ever89 - 7 years ago
Nice try Namu ðŸ˜† but mujhe toh post open karne se pehle hi pata tha it's F.A.K.E ðŸ˜‰
aur please mazaak mein bhi cvs ko aise ghatiya ideas na do..agar unhain ye idea pasand aa gaya toh 
Edited by dynamic_doll - 7 years ago
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Thanks Namu, you made me laugh so much. It was a hard day and I needed this kind of light relief to make it better.
But I read some where on Facebook a month ago.as he is not happy with the script and character and will continue until his contract expires (may be its fake too)..that manish will be leaving the show... And in one of the of the manayasa iv even manish said bohat hogaya purana an kuch naya hona chaye ...and he said it's gud for him but bad for jigyasa...ongoing track se tou yehai lgta hai k kia pta ye sach ho...and the way ankit seems so determined abt his return in tpk..and his exclusive IVs...may be manish exit is true
manish  aka bihaan ki death ki line se I was sure this is fake beeter luck next time :D
ankit in Manish place omg I can't even think once...I think its a idea from kasam serial but twist is in kasam is fans wish and in tpk is torture for fan...I think it's fake. .

what an idea sir ji...Edited by santhosh4961 - 7 years ago
TPK mai tho kuch bhi impossible nahi hai aur aye CVs story copy karne mai maahir hai na, filaal aye tho KASAM serial story ko copy kiya hai...
kaash aye news sach hojaye muje TPK se chutkaara milega...
What fake!! Edited by Namu87 - 7 years ago