Iltutmish's whole family is soo dil phenk sort!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
honestly speaking!!
I was watching ep 56 on ozee when I saw this scene in which everyone Come back from the war and have a warm welcome! That scene was actually hilarious! Soo...iltutmish starts to talk to qutub romantically ALL OF A SUDDEN!!Man, you just had such a big war and fought with qutub too but nahi, shuru gogaye INFRONT OF EVERYONE! And qutub replies equally romantically
This makes me laugh even more! Then the BUDDHA INTERRUPTS! BHAI, itni bhook kiun lagi hai?? Jang toh nasir aur iltutmish ki this! Mehnat toh unhoon nei kei thi...Buddha nei thori

But the thing that makes me laugh the most was NASIR AND FATIMA'S SCENE!! He suddenly starts staring at her romantically???? fatima was clearly shy...why does everyone have to start their romantic looks RIGHT NOW WHEN THERE ARE SLAVES AND FAMILY EVERYWHERE! nasir was a bit too fast! He was scolding her the other day and then suddenly start gazing at her! Razia nei sahi pakra use

It was a miss match scenephir razia aur altunia ka toh sab ko pata hai And Ruknuddin toh har jaga shuru hojata hai

That's my thoughts for the scene... 😆 😆 😆 Edited by candyblossom - 7 years ago