Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: manishwari2014

An os from Aani is always a treat to read. Fantastic. No words. Loved it.

thanks Bhuvana πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anku-

WOW Aani... this is impeccable, beautiful, emotional and palpable and so much more πŸ˜³ I can't put it in words... I could almost imagine this happen in front of my eyes. How beautiful a moment it would be if IshRa could experience the beauty of this moment in their life, which they couldn't so far. 

You've written their love making so well, highlighting it with love but not making it less obvious that they are as physically attracted as emotionally dependent. 

Their conversation though was what touched me the most, telling readers subtly of how everything is well now, with all 3 kids happy with them... They're living a perfect blissful life they deserve. 

Ishita is pregnant and them discussing of their future... of managing the little one, all the chores that come along and most importantly emphasizing that they shall raise the child in the best way possible, with all the love and by doing everything right. Something that could not happen all this while because of one reason or the other with all their kids.

My most favorite bit has to be them talking about what qualities of either the kid would have. Raman's confession of his anger, acceptance of his mistakes and Ishita's reassurance was moving... And their tears and overwhelming emotions describe how much this all meant for them. For them to have reconciled and to have formed the deep understanding again...to have their kids, and now experience one more coming to life.

This has to be one of the best stories I have read in a while... And I AM SO SO SORRY I have read it a bit late, but I am glad I read it today. When I was upset and needed something to make me feel good... nothing could have been better πŸ˜³

Thank you so much Anku as always for this lovely comment of yours πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

I'm so glad this made you feel better and that I was able to convey what I had in my head because your words assure me of that.

I wanted to project a deeply in love IshRa, but not just via sex but in emotions too and I am so happy you saw that in the conversation, I cant tell you enough of how much I was hoping that the sex wouldnt take away from the focus on that πŸ˜³

Thank you, thank you, thank you πŸ€—πŸ€—
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: traveller_girl

I have absolutely no words to say...it was just Fabulous

Loveeeddd ittt 
Tooo goooddd

thanks Hetvi πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: shasha1989

Congratz for ur 50th os..

thanks Shasha πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

take your time Remya πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

Loved it. Amazing OS!!

thanks dear πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhisree

awesome os... u r stories are always unique and beautiful...

thanks abhisree πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

This is so so beautiful..
Loved it
U r an awsm writer!!

thanks Poo πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunholic_arhi

Congrats on ur 50th OS πŸ‘

Awesome os
Loved it
It was just brilliant
What a brilliant writer u are 

Thanks Dear😊
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravsss

It was an treat to read this as a yhm fan...  Ishra fan...  How I wish to see something like this in the show...  Great OS Aani...  Beautifully presented...  

thanks Shravss πŸ˜Š