Ishq Mera Kaamil - IshRa OS

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Author's note

So, this one is really very, very special to me.

It is my 50th OS on this forum, in fact the first time I have written 50 OS's at all, since I have never written as extensively on any show or couple as much as I have written on IshRa. Its all down to the sheer beauty of Divyanka and Karan, these two who make me want to watch this show no matter how pathetic it becomes or stays.

I don't know what to make of it - it says they're amazing as much as it says, I'm hopeless.

The inspiration for this OS came from the beautiful title track that is creating all the waves these days from Ae Dil Hai Muskhil.

The title literally means - My love is complete.

And somehow it seemed befitting though the entire content is inspired by the couplet I have posted as my epigraph.

This one is dedicated to my wonderful friends here on this forum, the readers who have always encouraged and motivated me and to DivAn, and their brilliance.

As always,

Not Proofread.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

manishwari2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
An os from Aani is always a treat to read. Fantastic. No words. Loved it.
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WOW Aani... this is impeccable, beautiful, emotional and palpable and so much more 😳 I can't put it in words... I could almost imagine this happen in front of my eyes. How beautiful a moment it would be if IshRa could experience the beauty of this moment in their life, which they couldn't so far. 

You've written their love making so well, highlighting it with love but not making it less obvious that they are as physically attracted as emotionally dependent. 

Their conversation though was what touched me the most, telling readers subtly of how everything is well now, with all 3 kids happy with them... They're living a perfect blissful life they deserve. 

Ishita is pregnant and them discussing of their future... of managing the little one, all the chores that come along and most importantly emphasizing that they shall raise the child in the best way possible, with all the love and by doing everything right. Something that could not happen all this while because of one reason or the other with all their kids.

My most favorite bit has to be them talking about what qualities of either the kid would have. Raman's confession of his anger, acceptance of his mistakes and Ishita's reassurance was moving... And their tears and overwhelming emotions describe how much this all meant for them. For them to have reconciled and to have formed the deep understanding again...to have their kids, and now experience one more coming to life.

This has to be one of the best stories I have read in a while... And I AM SO SO SORRY I have read it a bit late, but I am glad I read it today. When I was upset and needed something to make me feel good... nothing could have been better 😳
Edited by -Anku- - 7 years ago
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have absolutely no words to say...it was just Fabulous
Loveeeddd ittt 
Tooo goooddd
arreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome os... u r stories are always unique and beautiful...
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is so so beautiful..
Loved it
U r an awsm writer!!
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on ur 50th OS 👏
Awesome os
Loved it
It was just brilliant
What a brilliant writer u are 
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was an treat to read this as a yhm fan...  Ishra fan...  How I wish to see something like this in the show...  Great OS Aani...  Beautifully presented...  
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Awesome OS.😊
The Whole Os was so Interestingly explained.😊
Please write like this.😊