Soni Singh to enter Yeh Vaada Raha

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Remember the stylish and sexy vamp fromSaraswatichandra,Soni Singh? She is all set to enterYeh Vaada Rahato amp up the negative quotient on the show. Soni's character will be named Kalandiniin the show. And she will be seen playing karthik's look alike's fake sister.She is currently seen inSantoshi Maawhich airs on &TV. Soni will enter the show as an antagonist in the upcoming track of the show where the viewers will see Karthik in a double role.Soni's character Kalandini will enter the house as Karthik's sister with a motive to swindle the property.We contacted Soni who confirmed the news, "Yes, I am entering the show, it's an interesting character. Actually, the character has been written keeping me in mind."Soni has already started shooting for the show and her entry will soon be telecast.

Article Link - http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/33858-soni-singh-to-enter-yeh-vaada-raha.htm

Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nothing more expected from this filthy--roled woman all time...even worst or villians and wamps in film industry or TV industry...hv done atleeest once good healthy friendly roles. but this one is worst and dirtiest female. She looks utterly crass; gross and has roles also puking types spoiling family lives. Saraswatichandra she was sooo sooo sooo dirty b.t.h woman...Thuuu..shee. Soni singh can u once not get good. cheee...
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverBeDismayed

<font size="5">nothing more expected from this filthy--roled woman all time...even worst or villians and wamps in film industry or TV industry...hv done atleeest once good healthy friendly roles. but this one is worst and dirtiest female. She looks utterly crass; gross and has roles also puking types spoiling family lives. Saraswatichandra she was sooo sooo sooo dirty b.t.h woman...Thuuu..shee. Soni singh can u once not get good. cheee...</font>

Modsji after reading this I really got curious & googleed "Soni singh in possitive roles" & got this article talking abt her possitive role.She was in betiyaan & Laagi tujhe Lagan.I didnt see any of these shows.Ok a part from that article -"In Laagi Tujhse Lagan Soni essays the role of Madhu, a very sweet and positive girl who comes from London to meet her ailing father. She gets a shock of her life when she sees him dead. She then decides to stay at Dutta's house and starts to mingle with one and all. However Dutta hates her from the bottom of his heart. But Madhu is such a lively and loving character that nobodyin the house can dislike her. As the trackproceeds, Dutta will get attached to Madhu".We hear that Madhu will eventually havea love track with Baji Rao (Vinay Rohrra) in the coming track.When contacted,Soni Singhconfirmed the news to TellyBuzz and said, "Yes, I am doingLaagi Tujhse Lagan. It is a very beautiful and positive character. After Betiyaan, I am happy to have got an extremely positive role".

Did you see these shows Modsji? did they turn her character into negative one at the end? that happens in many shows. Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
Hello...
First of all..i just hope soni singh not known to you personally in life
Coz i seen u hv bn supporting and liking her lots.
No one as much you alone and always.
So i just fear for my further comments.
Unnecesarily dont want to hurt anybody...

Otherwise...
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Hello...
First of all..i just hope soni singh not known to you personally in life
Coz i seen u hv bn supporting and liking her lots.
No one as much you alone and always.
So i just fear for my further comments.
Unnecesarily dont want to hurt anybody...

Otherwise...

That way I know personaly every actor I know 😆
No jokes...u really know her ?? Plsss tell ??
SymphonyStar thumbnail

No jokes...u really know her ?? Plsss tell ??

No I dont know her.
I watched LTL from day 0  to  day last both seasons
Mishal my favorite

This b...h  entered with purpose to DESTROY and like poison entered as a sweet girl with inner mask

😡  

Anything more ?

She was thrown out from real live show from big boss...

She is disssgissting piece...lookswise as well as her every role
Is sooo cheeeap and filthy.   
Voyucksss

I watched LTL from day 0  to  day last both seasons

Mishal my favorite

This b...h  entered with purpose to DESTROY and like poison entered as a sweet girl with inner mask

😡  

Anything more ?

She was thrown out from real live show from big boss...

She is disssgissting piece...lookswise as well as her every role
Is sooo cheeeap and filthy.   
Voyucksss

Oh yeeaas
Not just saraswatichandra...she was vulgar and horrible  in SAROJANI SERIAL ALSO
SLEEPING WITH ANOTHERS HUSBAND LIKE ONE PROS BIJLI..IN THEIR OWN HOUSE.

GANDHHH HAI YE AURAT.

SINDOORI IS NOTHHHING...
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Oh yeeaas
Not just saraswatichandra...she was vulgar and horrible in SAROJANI SERIAL ALSO
SLEEPING WITH ANOTHERS HUSBAND LIKE ONE PROS BIJLI..IN THEIR OWN HOUSE.

GANDHHH HAI YE AURAT.

SINDOORI IS NOTHHHING...

Ok I understood baba.Btwn Mishal your fav 😊 what abt your Vatsal Seth? 😆