Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tnzila

Hi, comeback again for the review.

Chapter 17, outstand update.

Poor ishani became hell-bent between Baa and Falguni, petty on her.

But on other hand she is so lucky because she has friend like Ranveer, He know very well her, her needs her feeling her pain everything. He know what she want how can claim her. Very beautifully written up that part. Then most lovely part ishveer pillow fighting amazing.

They went for long drive and then they visit of temple. They prayed for each other. Ishu always want Ranveer her side she known till ranveer is with her can't be anything bad happen with her.  

Then goon attacked, Ranveer fought with them. Suddenly realize about ishu's existence who was frightened. Loved when ranveer said he lost water bottle, in wounds he still thinking about ishu she had need of water, such a true man he is seriously.

They get back to home and trouble going to welcome them...

Who is grandfather? When this will expose?

Hey, thank you so much! :)

Baa and Falguni wouldn't let the poor girl have any comfort, but evil people are the cause we kept having IshVeer together all the time, no? 😈😈

Yes, they always want each other all the time and their wishes are granted as well. :) Even in future when Ishani doesn't realize it, she stll has him by her side.

Haha, yeah. Ranveer's first thought is always Ishani, no matter what he's going through.

At home, well... You'll see. :)

Thank you, and sorry for the late response.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hello Elvish!!!!
Amazing update. Your descriptions of Ranveer's love, worries, disappointments and unfulfilled dreams are wonderful. He thinks that he has already lost Ishaani forever. He tries to avoid her in order to relieve his pain but in vain. Even alcohol didn't help him. All his thoughts are full of Ishaani. He understands that his life is nothing without her presence near him. I can imagine how happy he was when Ishaani rejected Chiraag. It was just like a breath of fresh air for him. He still doesn't know that the worst is still to happen. Waiting for the next episode. Update soon. Can't wait. 👏

Hey, thank you and sorry for being so late. I'm glad you liked the chapter. :)

You described everything so beautifully. ❤️ He was really so happy when Ishani rejects Chirag's proposal, but then the next day we have Mr. Parekh asking him to do the honours. Uhh!

I will update the next chapter soon. Most likely today evening. Save
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Very nice episode, Elvish. ranveer doesn't know how to communicate with Ishaani. He tries to hide his feelings from her so that she will never know he is madly in love with her. Ishaani can't spend a day without talking with Ranveer. He is always her support. I like the way Ishaani rejected Chiraag. She still doesn't know what turn her life will take.👏

Hey, thank you! :) They can't spend a day without talking to each other, and Ishani always needs Ranveer by her side in her best and worst. But times are going to change and things will too.

Thank you again! Save
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy Elvish. Niz epi dr
The day he was away from ishani, so much happened.
But though he is hurt, he was happy at the end but that was due for only some time. Soon this gonna happen leads to the biggest heartbreak.
This girl is really mad. As chirag's rejected disha in her home, she rejected him in his 😆
Both are mad in their own way 😛
Waiting for the next dr
keep smiling and take care 😊

Hey, thank you so much!
Ha, yes, this small comfort will lead to worse for him. :(

Hehe, yeah, Ishani can get dreadfully childish at times, no? She'll fight for Ranveer with Chirag in a party full of people who know her daddy and might even complain. But who cares, really? xD

Thank you, again. :) Save
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Great update. Waiting for the continuation of the wonderful story. Update soon.😛😉

Thank you! :) Glad you liked it. I will update the next chapter soon. :) Save
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hello Elvish!!!! How are you? I'm seduced by your amazing update. At the beginning of the episode I was about to cry reading about Ranveer's sorrows. He tries to distract himself from Ishani. At the end of the episode I was very contented with Ishaani's determination not to marry Chiraag. But I know that it's just for some time. 😉

Hey, thank you! Glad you liked the update. Ishani's rejection for now really makes no difference, to me at least. Because I know very well how the things are going to happen. So...
Save
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi, Elvish!

welcome back! How are you? Missed you and your update!

Update 18!

The best connection to joined Ishveer is pain and Rain. Pain and rain realized us that Ishveer are soulmates.

The update whole about was Rv, So he going to take revenge from chirag with the help of Gupta's'. Great! Smart Rv!

Ishani and Falguni, conversation was best! She knows someone supporting her but she can't guess it could be Ranveer his friend.

Shermen and puneet scene was to good. Puneet loved Parul that was most surprising thing.

Update 19!

Almost got tears... This is was the day only when I started to fall for Ranveer char..

When he gets to know Chirag want to marry ishu he forgot his wounds because loosing ishu pain was more than his wounds.  I can't write further about the update dear seriously my hear bleeding with his pain. And you brilliantly to write his pain you know!

Update 20!

Hey girl, how you get the energy to write much intense pain of his? Seriously I'm astonished with first part. How beautifully you wrote his pain its breath taking. You are marvelous to writing his pain. Kudos you!

So he trying to keeping away from ishu but he can? I don't think so?

Amba and Ranveer conversation was outstanding! HE trying to hide his pain from his mother but His mother can feel he is in pain.

Loved ishau when she shows right on Ranveer.

He again got his life back when ishu said she came chirag home to dined his proposal.

She is the girl only who can alive him and killed him with her happiness, sorrows, Love hate and most specially by being with him or by leaving him.

But his happiness is temporary soon he will get more pain.. ah.. I don't know will be able to read next one update..

Waiting for next!

Actually I read all updates but not replay I thought when you will come back then I will do comment.

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When will you update the next episode Sakshi?
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

Hi, Elvish!

welcome back! How are you? Missed you and your update!

Update 18!

The best connection to joined Ishveer is pain and Rain. Pain and rain realized us that Ishveer are soulmates.

The update whole about was Rv, So he going to take revenge from chirag with the help of Gupta's'. Great! Smart Rv!

Ishani and Falguni, conversation was best! She knows someone supporting her but she can't guess it could be Ranveer his friend.

Shermen and puneet scene was to good. Puneet loved Parul that was most surprising thing.

Update 19!

Almost got tears... This is was the day only when I started to fall for Ranveer char..

When he gets to know Chirag want to marry ishu he forgot his wounds because loosing ishu pain was more than his wounds.  I can't write further about the update dear seriously my hear bleeding with his pain. And you brilliantly to write his pain you know!

Update 20!

Hey girl, how you get the energy to write much intense pain of his? Seriously I'm astonished with first part. How beautifully you wrote his pain its breath taking. You are marvelous to writing his pain. Kudos you!

So he trying to keeping away from ishu but he can? I don't think so?

Amba and Ranveer conversation was outstanding! HE trying to hide his pain from his mother but His mother can feel he is in pain.

Loved ishau when she shows right on Ranveer.

He again got his life back when ishu said she came chirag home to dined his proposal.

She is the girl only who can alive him and killed him with her happiness, sorrows, Love hate and most specially by being with him or by leaving him.

But his happiness is temporary soon he will get more pain.. ah.. I don't know will be able to read next one update..

Waiting for next!

Actually I read all updates but not replay I thought when you will come back then I will do comment.

Hey, thank you so much! :) I've been busy and that's why couldn't work on the chapter. But I've finished it now. :D Going to post it. :)

Ah, you've read all. Yesterday when replying to your message I was only thinking that you still had to read a lot. :D 

Thank you.

Haha, it was sure that Puneet loving Parul will be the most surprising thing for the readers. ;)

You started watching MATSH from this episode? The episode was brilliant!  Thanks again. :)

Ah, this energy comes naturally, I think. ;) Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. Ranveer can't stay away from Ishani, but that's what he is going to do now, unfortunately. :(

Amba was nice initially. Bitter but nice, as a mother atleast. SO, she understands Ranveer.

Thank you again. I'll be updating the next chapter now.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

When will you update the next episode Sakshi?

You mean Elvish? ;) I'm going to post the chapter now. 😊