Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hey! Glad you returned. Missed you so much. I hope the marriage went well. :)

Haha, it's okay. That's not silly. :) Take your time.

Ohh, that episode. I saw it a couple of days back and it was amazing. Especially the letter he made her write on the name of Chirag. xD It was a cow, btw. :)

Actually, here he was also worried about Ranveer, because he thinks that he wasn't ready to let anyone go yet. Ranveer was still like a child to him- like no matter how much the kids grow up, for the elders they always remain like children. Otherwise, he knows very well that Ranveer will always be there for him and his family.

It's okay. :)

Thank you again. :)

Sorry, Yeah it was cow.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Elvish!!!!
Amazing update. Your descriptions of Ranveer's love, worries, disappointments and unfulfilled dreams are wonderful. He thinks that he has already lost Ishaani forever. He tries to avoid her in order to relieve his pain but in vain. Even alcohol didn't help him. All his thoughts are full of Ishaani. He understands that his life is nothing without her presence near him. I can imagine how happy he was when Ishaani rejected Chiraag. It was just like a breath of fresh air for him. He still doesn't know that the worst is still to happen. Waiting for the next episode. Update soon. Can't wait. 👏
Ishveer45 thumbnail

Very nice episode, Elvish. ranveer doesn't know how to communicate with Ishaani. He tries to hide his feelings from her so that she will never know he is madly in love with her. Ishaani can't spend a day without talking with Ranveer. He is always her support. I like the way Ishaani rejected Chiraag. She still doesn't know what turn her life will take.👏

Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy Elvish. Niz epi dr
The day he was away from ishani, so much happened.
But though he is hurt, he was happy at the end but that was due for only some time. Soon this gonna happen leads to the biggest heartbreak.
This girl is really mad. As chirag's rejected disha in her home, she rejected him in his 😆
Both are mad in their own way 😛
Waiting for the next dr
keep smiling and take care 😊
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update. Waiting for the continuation of the wonderful story. Update soon.😛😉
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Elvish!!!! How are you? I'm seduced by your amazing update. At the beginning of the episode I was about to cry reading about Ranveer's sorrows. He tries to distract himself from Ishani. At the end of the episode I was very contented with Ishaani's determination not to marry Chiraag. But I know that it's just for some time. 👏😊😛😉
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, I'll reply you next week. Busy for s few days and have no time to go on computer. So...
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Elvish!!!!
When will you update the next episode? I miss your stories. You story is so interesting that I think about the further turn of events every day. Please update soon. 😊
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anaptiras, hi! I'm so, so sorry for the delay. But I'll be able to update the chapter after Thursday. :)
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

i loved it dear I was totally awestruck it was the best.  well there was no end to brutality and what hurted more was the fact that it caught ranveer unaware he was not prepared he just now enjoyed a relief of her presence. And that's why I am telling this is only the temporary happiness in his life because what followed after was the slow painful death.

Hey, girl! Apologies for such a long delay. I was stuck. Coming to the message, thank you.
Everything caught him off guard all the time! He was never prepared for anything that happened to him and still all was so brutal. :(

that is so true dear. it seems that few lines were written totally for ranveer.

Definitely.

well honestly even I laughed and I do so even now because people behave in worst irritating way and they then say its love. I mean I like the concept of true love and not what some people make it and change it to fit in their ego and mould the defination of love depending upon their criteria. And honestly more than the serial its the FF from you and LM that have changed the whole perception for MATSH because had it been any other serial I would have stopped caring about it the day the maiyaa decided to ruin it.

Haha, that's true. I came across a post on Facebook few months ago, and it asked the people to describe their ex in one word. And guess what? No one spoke anything beyond some cuss words. So yeah. 🥱 I can understand your feelings about the show, but to me it was the show first and my writing later. MATSH and Ranveer taught me so much, and I'll always be thankful for that.

does it mean that ketan clan had influenced his decision in throwing ranveer out and also is alcohol related to it. Seriously had this been a fully printed book i would have finished it without even eating or drinking because this much suspense is enough to make me awake for hours to read the end part but this drop by drop revelation and immense suspense is really killing 😆😆 initial episode well that part when he was sitting on the ground for once i didn't felt that he is the same HP who said that ranveer was like son to him and his whole dialoguebaji of one sided love I mean the way they behaved with him in those hours and forget about other I always thought that atleast HO should know how much ranveer has done for them but he was totally blinded for all the facts and reality. Yet sometime i thought that may be it was HP who bailed him out and also that he met during his last time to seek redemption form ranveer. I am waiting eagerly to see how it goes in this story.

You can say that for sure. And HP, I feel like using some of the awesome words for him but... 🥱 I was watching some of the old episodes and they've inspired me to write a more ruthless RV. 😈 So be prepared for that. 😈 😈

well he will repay for that but the blind ishani will never understand this. the least said about the CV's the better.

True. xD

i agree that. amba was nice but with every leap she changed her behaviour in 360 degrees. I am just wondering what is the reason for her death and this must have made ranveer even more broken.

Ah, her death certainly broke Ranveer and that's why he's living in guilt too. You'll know all very soon.

okay so there are some relief factor as well. his memories are defintely driving her nuts.

She must go nuts with his memories. The evil in me can't take the thought that when he was suffering so much Ishani didn't care (in the show she never thought of him when he was gone)

ya i know it will get more and more paiful from here on but the only relief is the sooner the RV arrived with his revenge the better.

I'm dying to write RV. 😈😈

yup give that idiot love birds their own space i can read crying ranveer but not happy chishani oh that is so true ishani has to repent a lot. and that episode for a moment i felt that i should enter in the scene and bash that idiot so much i mean how come one can let go of their principles of life for the love and she was telling mai use samjhati really like when dude after everything.😲😲

Ishani's love for Chirag boils my blood. 😒 And that's true. I so wish they had that incident added in her flashbacks on that KC night too when she escapes from Chirag. She'd lectured Ranveer so much and her words were just... 🥺

Save