Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi!!!
Just read the episode. Great. You are a very talented writer. Can't wait for the continuation of the story because I know that it will be even more interesting. πŸ‘
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi, Elvish!
How are you? Where are you girl?
No update till?

And waiting for the day when Rv will get revenge from Chirkut, I know to will be amazing to read!

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi I am good too other than extreme high temperatures. Yup its been very long but can't blame you I have been busy myself. That's really bad you didnt find any tutor. And being lazy well I can say welcome to the club.😳😳

Temperatures, yeah. Here it's the same. Summers have come sooner than before this year. :(

my studies are also going fine.

Great! :)

well in shit track she was the epitome of the stupidity but here when she started misunderstanding ranveer and taking chirag's stand disappointed me I mean she is supposed to know him for so long years and forget that just because you love someone doesn't mean that she will replace her best friend though she did everything in naivety but in some part she was.

Ishani did make my heart bleed for Ranveer several times. There were times I always wished people bashing Ranveer remembered, but nope. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

trust me I am dying to read them as well because there he has pain but a revenge also that is justice to the things.

Don't worry. There are two more chapters to go and then RV one will come.

seriously he should have regreted it after knowing true colours of chirag and thats the reason I love LM's HP so much he was one who always stood his ground of supporting love.

Yes, yes, yes! Harshad in US was awesome. The kind of man whose philosophy lived long after he was gone. Even Falguni was amazing there!

that is so true they should regret for every damn thing.

Don't worry about the Parekhs. ;)

yup in that episode i really hated HP. ishani's shocked behaviour is understandable but he was the God of aashiqui.

Yeah, that's why I find it hard to accept his love for Ranveer in the show. It's like, he is going to ruin everything in the end!

you know what is more lethal this painfull wait. like i have told you before had this been a book i would have read it in one go.

Haha, I'm trying to be quick. Will try better to be quicker. ;)

"Nope it wasn't hard for ranveer it just pressed a poison laden dagger in his heart which he cannot remove because that will kill him but it is killing him daily bit by bit." This is perfectly said. Agh, HP needs to know what he's doing to Ranveer, but sadly he won't. πŸ’”

atleast he should regret giving all this pain to him after he gets in his senses.

The regret would be the biggest thing they'll feel, so don't worry about that too.

this means all this will go against him in future his reluctance of accepting things. poor guy its like aage kuan piche khayi for him.

Most likely yes. But there'll be more, so... :)

she was always fooled to believe something else but i am glad atleast she has an idea about it. I just wish his pain gets rewarded in the end

Ah, pain rewarded. Let's see when and how.

oh you always make sense such an excellent writer you are.

Haha, girl, you don't know how nonsensical I get at times.

Save
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi!!!
Just read the episode. Great. You are a very talented writer. Can't wait for the continuation of the story because I know that it will be even more interesting. πŸ‘

Hey! Thank you so much! Glad to know you're liking the story, and hope you'd like what's in future too. :)Save
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Elvish 
lovely updates read all the last three updates 
your writing is too so lovely dear I like your style of writing the stories
Ranveer is pain it was painful to read 
liked everything dear 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hey, thank you so much, Sakshi! :) Save
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Elvish. Thank you for the wonderful update. You perfectly describe Ranveer's sorrows and worries. I even can feel them myself. Waiting for the next.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Hey, thank you so much, mate. :) Save
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi!!!

Hi, sorry for the late reply, and thank you so much. :) Save
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

Hi, Elvish!
How are you? Where are you girl?
No update till?

And waiting for the day when Rv will get revenge from Chirkut, I know to will be amazing to read!

Hi, Sana! I'm going to post the chapter just now. :)
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Chapter 22: The Love and the Loyalty

"Ishani, you should knock the door before you enter the room," Ranveer said, his eyes still closed. "Learn some manners." The night was not yet over and slow pitter-patter of the rain disrupted the silent hour.

Ishani did not move and stood where he found her, watching him, observing him. Her face was in dark and he could only see her frame from the light of the streetlight which gingerly poured in.

"Ishani? What's wrong?" he said again, now more awake that before, but no response came. He felt a little shuffle of the feet which faded as soon as he paid attention to it. He sat up, rubbed his eyes, and watched the door closed as if it wasn't opened at all. Did Ishani come here in the first place? "Ishani, are you there?" he called aloud, but no one answered. Worried, he got to his feet and followed the sound of the footsteps which almost faded away. They lead him on the terrace and a small gasp left his lips at the sight of Ishani. She wore the same red salwar-kameez which he loved, and her hair were set lose. They flowed over her shoulder like waters. She watched the sleeping world lying before herself, her frame unmoving. "Ishani?" He moved closer.

Ishani turned to look at him and he shut his eyes involuntarily. The sight that met him wasn't of the Ishani he'd left a few hours ago, but she looked ragged. Her eyes were red and her skin little dark, as if at several places revealing a wound which hadn't healed.

"What happened, Ishani?" he asked, suddenly feeling guilty. Perhaps he left her to suffer somewhere alone.

A sob answered.

"Ishani, please speak what's wrong!" Ranveer insisted, but she shook her head.

"I trusted you!" she said. "You were my best friend!"

"I still am, Ishani. I still am!" he said, pouring as much honesty in his words as possible. "But, what happened? You don't look too good."

"I'd asked you to help me get out of this mess! Get rid of Chirag Mehta, and what are you doing? You want me to love him?"

"Ishani..." He rested his hand on her shoulder and nudged her to look at him.

"No, Ranveer," she said, swatting away his hand from her shoulder. "You've broken my trust!"

"Ishani, listen to me," Ranveer said, trying to remain calm. "I didn't do anything to break your trust, alright? Mota Babuji wanted you to meet and understand Chirag. I've just helped him in that."

"And you remembered your loyalty for Papa, but forgot our friendship? How could you, Ranveer? How could you?"

Her voice elevated to being painful screams as he watched her throw her hands at him, his heart thumping maddeningly against his chest. No words he said affected her or assuaged her anger towards him, or her tears which created a pool down on the floor. Tears filled his own eyes and he got to his feet, helping Ishani with him. But she threw his hand away from her shoulder and uttered the words which smote his heart painfully.

"Go away! I hate you! I hate you! Go away! You've broken me! You've destroyed me!"  

The noise of someone knocking at his door or perhaps the thunder in the sky above woke Ranveer from his sleep, and he opened his eyes amidst short breaths and shivers. His body sweated, accompanied by the pounding of his heart; so hard it beat that the sound of his own heartbeat came like thumping of the drums. He noticed the outside was still dark, and the air was cold. Perhaps it had rained just again. It took him a few moments to realize that what had happened just now was a dream. A nightmare. Ishani would be asleep in her room, unaware of what her father and he had talked about in the morning a day before.

But again, his guts twisted, guilt rushing through his veins immediately. Was it right to push Ishani towards someone she didn't even love?

That's what you're supposed to do, silly! His conscience answered. To make her fall in love with Chirag and get her married to him soon.

It was true. People didn't always love each other the moment they met. Sometimes, it took them months to realize that they were meant to be with each other. Who knew at one point of her life, Ishani would thank him instead of accusing him! Despite all the promises he'd made his Mota Babuji, Ranveer couldn't deny that something kept him from going further on the path. Despite his conversation with Chirag last night and his assurances about liking Ishani, Ranveer found himself wary of deciding everything too soon. Perhaps he should talk to Harshad Parekh again on the matter, but the thought left him as soon as it had come. He had already seemed a little suspicious, and surprised at his reluctance. Asking for more time perhaps would result in unnecessary delay and nobody was going to give him time for that. Suddenly Ranveer remembered there had been someone knocking at the door. Quickly, he got down from the bed and opened the door, only to realize the person either had left or maybe it was also a part of his dream? He did not know.

"Ah, Ranveer!" Harshad Parekh smiled, watching Ranveer enter the room. "I was waiting for you. It's been many days we went to the office together!" There was a jovial air about the man today which Ranveer noticed and couldn't help but smile.

"Yes, Mota Babuji," Ranveer answered, placing the watch, handkerchief and cards on the bed. "Almost a week, if I'm not wrong."

"Absolutely."

"Mota Babuji," Ranveer said, "Do you mind if I ask something?"

"Go on!" Harshad Parekh said, drawing his full attention towards Ranveer when he was done with himself.

"You and Mr. Mehta want to start a new partnership, right? How much you both are giving in it," he said, trying to be as casual as possible. "Just out of curiosity."

"It's equal," Harshad Parekh answered promptly. "50-50 in the beginning and later we plan to introduce more, depending who is more efficient to give his share into the business."

"The amount?"

"450 million from both the sides," he answered. "I can see that you want to know more about this, Ranveer, but so far everything's going good. I'll have you know the whole matter, because after all, you're the one going to look after this project as well! Like all the rest!" He added in a low voice as if telling a secret.

Ranveer smiled. "Certainly."

"Ranveer," his Mota Babuji said, as they emerged out of the mansion and headed towards the car. "I want you to visit Ketan's office today once you've studied the project. He said he wanted to discuss something important and I'm afraid I'm quite busy, so you'll have to look after the matter."

"Alright, Mota Babuji," he said with a smile.

Ranveer walked out of Mr. Ketan Mehta's cabin, his spirit better than it had been two hours ago. Working certainly left its positive consequences, especially when you're trying to escape the harrowing reality. Ketan Mehta, even though did not shed away his previous attitude towards him, was left rather awestruck and little annoyed, so to speak, by the time their meeting came to an end.

"I'm surprised," he had said, leaning back into his chair and watching Ranveer with new eyes, "that at the age of 24 someone can have as vast knowledge of the stocks. You've impressed me! I can see a very bright future for you already." But what he said next wiped the smile off Ranveer's face. "But you know what, boy? I also see danger."

"Danger?" Ranveer asked, confused.

"Yes, and see, I'm not saying it's the complete truth or trying to demean you. But the fact remains that a servant must never be wiser than his master."

"I... I don't..." Ranveer stuttered. "I'm not trying to do anything wrong with Mota Babuji. He's my mentor. He's the reason I'm here at this place. Sir, even if you don't know how things have been between Mota Babuji and me, you can trust me never to betray him."

"Ah, never mind!" Mr. Mehta waved his hands in the air in dismissal. "I've heard about you a lot! Even about your loyalty from Chirag and Harshad himself. And you know what? It's frightening." His voice dipped dangerously low and he stared at Ranveer, unblinking for a few seconds.

Ranveer looked away, suddenly not liking what the gentleman was talking about and the manners with which he did. It was as if a shadow hung over them, making him doubt a certain reason he would never think about. The question being about his Mota Babuji and if he was on the right path...

"Hey, you got serious!" Mr. Mehta broke the silence. "I can be flamboyant like this, but you can trust me completely. It's going to be fun working with you and Harshad. Chirag and he can't stop gushing about you."

Ranveer smiled, his lips hardly moving. But one thing was clear: The Mehtas were clean in the regards of their contribution in the project and other aspects, too. How they treated him wasn't important, but Ranveer hoped his Mota Babuji's trust remained intact on the people. For a moment he scolded himself for even thinking so. Wasn't Ketan Mehta his Mota Babuji's friend who had shared a lot of success and failures together until a few years ago? Why would he suddenly think something so inappropriate as trying to betray in the deals? Could this all be because he himself was afraid? Or maybe jealous? Jealous because Chirag liked Ishani? He shook his head. No, he was simply over thinking the matters, half of which weren't his own concern. His experience with the people of the corporate world had never been too good, and perhaps this was why he was beginning to doubt everyone and everything about Chirag and his family?

But again, his Mota Babuji trusted too much and too deeply.

He hadn't come very far from Mt. Mehta's cabin when suddenly a voice broke out from one of the rooms in the row he was walking in.

"Chirag!" the voice said, and it almost sounded panicky and pleading. "What are you talking about? How can you say no at this moment?" It was a girl.

Ranveer stiffened and moved forward to listen more intently. Eavesdropping wasn't what he entertained, ever, but this somehow seemed more serious.

"Listen, Mansi," Chirag said, and the movements from inside suggested he had left his seat and came to stand next to the girl. "I know I promised, but there are things I'm busy with at the moment. And I can't go ahead with the things I promised to you. Please try to understand. It's a matter of a couple of months only."

"But, Chirag, what about everything...? The marriage?"

She was interrupted by Chirag. "I know, girl," he said. "And that's why I said only a few months and not years, alright? There's always a right time for everything and this time I'm working on some very serious matters. They need my full attention, and I'll see you as soon as I'm free."

"But..."

"Mansi, trust me! Now, you leave before anything goes wrong and things become worse. Understood?"

Ranveer leapt to another side, hiding himself well from the eyes whoever came out of the cabin, and saw a young girl leaving in hurry. He quickly followed the suit, giving her not the idea of being chased. And once they were outside the sphere of Chirag's scrutiny, did he let Mansi know of his presence.

"Miss Mansi?" he said, proceeding towards her suspiciously.

"Yes?" She appeared surprised. "Do I know you?"

"No, but I just heard your and Chirag's conversation," he said. "I'm sorry about that."

"Oh!"

"Who are you?"

"Sorry?"

"How do you know Chirag? What were you talking to him?"

"Is it your business, by any means?"

"Yes. The conversation didn't appear too good to me, considering he's supposed to be married to my best friend. Or so he has proposed."

The girl's features remained as stony and unreadable as before, and she seemed not to be affected by this revelation even a bit.

"So?" she said after a while. "I'm not his girlfriend!"

"Then what was all that about? The promises, your tears, the marriage?"

"Well, I have a sister, who used to study with Chirag in Boston. She was his senior and returned back last year. Until a few months ago she was in relationship with someone who abandoned her. She's pregnant now." Her voice lowered. "My parents don't know about this and when she talked to Chirag, he agreed to talk to her partner. But it's been a week and we have received no news about her ex. Which girl would love to see her sister in that state?"

"Oh." Ranveer sighed, torn between hurt, relief and guilt. "Why does he think he can't help you until a few months?"

"Because he's busy with something and the guy he's trying to contact isn't available either. He's even said if things don't improve, Chirag and his wife (as you happen to explain is your best friend) will give the illegitimate child his own name."

Ranveer recalled one of the conversations he had with Ishani a few days ago in which she had stated that she wanted someone like her father; someone who could go against the norms of the society and accept someone else's child his own, so that the child who wasn't at fault being what it was, wouldn't have to suffer. He fought back the tears and smiled thickly.

"Did he promise to get her married too?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you mention your sister in the whole conversation? It was all about you!"

The girl sighed, clearly irritated. "Because Chirag and I know each other for months and can talk about my sister without bringing her into discussion."

"Thank you," he answered, unsure to trust her, if at all. "I'm sorry for wasting your time. Please go ahead."

The girl, seemingly irritated by the query, left. Ranveer turned back and proceeded towards the highway. The sun was at its peak and traffic at its worst. It would take hours to go back to the office. But thankfully, he found an auto as soon as he reached the road, preparing himself to go on an unmoving journey for the next few hours.

However, it took him about two and a half hours to haul the journey and get back to the office where Harshad Parekh waited for him. The conversation with the girl Mansi was still fresh in his mind, and he wondered if his Mota Babuji should know about it. Struggling for a few seconds, he decided to go ahead with the doubts in his head.

"Mota Babuji," he said, little hesitant, and Harshad Parekh looked up at him.

"Yes?"

"I want to talk something about Chirag..."

"What is it?" He placed the files back on the table and leaned ahead to take a better look of Ranveer.

"Could you please delay the marriage proposal of Chirag for a few days?"

"What? Why?" Harshad Parekh looked bewildered. "Aren't we all ready for it? What happened?"

"Ishani, Mota Babuji," Ranveer said promptly. "She still needs her time to understand Chirag and his manners. Don't you think it'll be harsh on her if we don't give her enough space?"

"Ranveer," Harshad said, getting the point. "I know what you mean. She wants to marry someone she will love, and now since we do have a very good guy for her, do you think we should even chance the delay?"

"But, Mota Babuji," Ranveer protested, "we can't force our thoughts on her, right? And no matter how good our intentions are, we are going to keep her in dark until she agrees."

"Yes, but once she agrees she will thank you. Trust me, Ranveer, I have known Ketan for years and no one can be good for Ishani than Chirag. And if she loved someone, I myself would have gotten her married to her boy, but since she doesn't, why should one wait to fall in love?"

Ranveer sighed.

"I know Chirag is very nice," Harshad continued, "and there will be a day when Ishani will understand this as well. That day she will fall in love with him, too." He again picked up the files from the desk and busied with the work.

Ranveer visibly flinched at his Mota Babuji's last words, but thankful at going unnoticed by him.

"Ah, yes, Ranveer?" He looked up from the heap of his files. "I have invited Chirag and his family on dinner tonight."

"That's great!" Ranveer said, half-heartedly. "It'll give Ishani a better chance to understand Chirag."

"Yes." His Mota Babuji smiled.

"Mota Babuji?" Ranveer said, uncertain if he should go ahead with the question or not. But the inquisitive look on his mentor's face left no chance of return. "Why do you think you should marry Ishani to Chirag only? I mean... why?" He ended the question at one word when his mind couldn't form the whole sentence.  

"Because he loves Ishani," he answered. "The day Chirag and his family had come home, and things got bad, it was Chirag who resolved the things between us. He's mature, understanding and wise. He will keep Ishani happy, and I can trust him to care about Ishani once I'm not there anymore."

Ranveer smiled to himself, keeping the best of the facade to not give away what was going on in his mind. He found himself falling sick of the sensations that had no end. This had to end, or he might not survive longer anymore. Silently agreeing to his Mota Babuji, Ranveer got out of the cabin, trying the best not to fall apart. There was a long journey to haul. Maybe he was over thinking because of the fear of losing Ishani? Perhaps his fears were nothing but the figment of his emotions and insecurities which never allowed him to part with Ishani, and now that she was going to, his mind had begun to play the tricks. What else could the reason be? Why would Chirag want to marry Ishani for any other reason if he didn't like her? There would have been thousands of girls for him in the US, but he chose Ishani because he wanted to marry her. He was everything Ishani wanted in her life partner, and today's encounter with the girl Mansi revealed another part of his personality. Perhaps if he told Ishani about it she would react positively? She had to.

The sun was still high, and there was still time. Ranveer decided to finish the work for today.

The evening came with a little downpour and wind. The roads were damp and pooled with rain water, smelling of the slush. Ranveer made his way directly to the servant quarters, almost tired. It was only a few minutes that had passed when he heard someone knock at the door. It was Ishani. She leapt in the room the moment he opened the door, smiling, and sat on the bed.

"You just returned home?"

Ranveer nodded.

"What are you doing?"

"Going to change. My clothes are sticky."

"Fine, I'll wait here!"

"Do you need something?"

She opened her mouth and then closed it again. "Yes," she said at last. "But you change first and come back!"

Ranveer returned a few minutes later and found Ishani with two cups, smoke swirling in the air from the brown liquid. "Wow, what is this?" he asked, amused.

"I made ourselves tea," Ishani said proudly.

"Not bad," he returned, as he took seat on the floor seat next to Ishani. "Good you're learning things now."

"Oh, hello!" Ishani said, defensively, "I'm doing this for you!" She stressed on his name too much that Ranveer chuckled.

"Oh, really? That's another accomplishment from my side, I think." He wiggled his eyebrows and laughed.

Ishani sighed. "You're the only one who understands me, Ranveer," Ishani said, truth and sincerity dripping from her words, and he suddenly felt guilty for his intentions.

"Yep, and the only one who can tolerate your tantrums, too." He chuckled.

"Exactly," Ishani said, ignoring the joke, and crouched on the floor. "Now, Ranveer, today I need your help."

"For what?"

"Chirag and his family are coming, and Maa and Papa think I should meet and talk to him."

"So, what's bad in that? You could try talking to him." Ranveer shrugged his shoulders.

"Seriously?" Ishani frowned. "You think so? Don't you see, Ranveer, he's so irritating? You know, whenever he's around I feel like throwing a brick at him and have his stupid face spoiled."

Ranveer smirked, amused. "You definitely need to stay away from him." He chuckled. "Who knows what you might do with Chirag in your madness!"

"You think this is funny?"

"No, but seriously, give him a chance and maybe he wouldn't seem as bad afterwards?"

"You like him so much," Ishani said. "Then do one thing: Go and marry Chirag yourself." She crossed her arms to her chest, and sat upright, fuming.

"Are you mad?" he asked. "I love someone else!"

Ishani turned her head towards him at the sincerity in his voice. "You do?" she asked.

"Sunny."

Ishani threw a pillow at him and Ranveer scowled. "Sunny? Here I'm stuck in this trouble, and you're thinking about your Sunny! You know, it was my fault to think you'd help me. But no. At the end of the day, you're Papa's ser..." She paused immediately, realizing what her word was going to be into. "Papa's favorite," she said instead, and Ranveer felt her words pierce him like sharp knives.

There was a silence for many minutes in the room, both of them unsure to say anything to break it. At last after few agonizing moments of silence, Ranveer began. "So, what do you want me to do?" he said, as if the silence between them hadn't existed at all.

"Look, Chirag and his family are coming home today, right? And I will be respectfully saying no to him, without hurting anyone's feelings. I'm sure Papa and Maa will understand, in a few days, if not today."

"And?"

"And I'll be free." She chortled.

"What do I have to do, silly?"

"Oh!" Ishani slapped her head, smiling sheepishly. "You have to support me and tell Papa that I need a chance for myself, alright?"

"And do you think he's going to agree to our childish antics?"

"Can you for one moment think from my perspective? And why are you taking his side, anyway? Seems just like Maa and Papa you, too, want me to go away quickly. But you know what? Once I won't be here, you will be the one crying in a corner and I won't come back. Mark my words."

Ranveer looked away, as his chest tightened, words refusing to leave his lips for a few moments. Sometimes in her naivety Ishani said the words without realizing what they did to him.

"What?" Ishani said, unaware of her own words.

"Nothing." He sighed. "You speak a lot, and that's how you've ruined many things for me."

"I?" Ishani repeated. "I ruined things for you?"

"Yes," he said softly. "Don't you remember Baa twisted my ear because you wouldn't stop talking during pooja and since she couldn't say anything to you, she had Ranveer as her victim?"

"And you forgot you'd stolen all of my threads which I was supposed to tie on Papa's wrist!"

"You could have remained silent for a while."

"Baa only twisted your ear, not polled it away. Stop being a damsel," Ishani said.

"Oh, really? What about the time Falguni Maa scolded me because of you? Because you wouldn't stop talking and we were supposed to sit quiet!"

"That was because I... I was... afraid and needed to let that out! Who could be better to talk to than you?"

"And you'd had me sacrificed for that?"

"Come on, Ranveer," Ishani whined. "Maa only lectured you, not whipped you like Baa did..." And she fell silent again. Ranveer could see guilt creep up on her face as she lowered her eyes.

"Yeah, right?" Ranveer picked up the topic. "And do you know how long the lecture had gone? One hour!"

"Sometimes you need to listen to others too," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Listen to other than you?" He laughed. "Huh? I'll do that happily."

"Fine, I'm leaving. You keep listening to your Sunny!" Ishani got to her feet, but one single grasp from Ranveer's hand pulled her back to the floor. In their arguments they had forgotten the tea, now turned cold. It only took them a single sip to have it finished.

"Don't blame me," Ishani said, "you don't like hot tea."

"Yeah, right," he said. "Alright, I won't bother you more. I will help you, and see what Mota Babuji says."

"That's like a good boy!" She wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "I knew you'd help me, but why do you throw so many tantrums?"

"Because," Ranveer said, his hands still on the floor, "it's fun!"

Ishani separated and Ranveer saw a twinkle in her eyes. "Anyway, come with me."

"Where?"

"Maa has given me so many dresses that I don't know what to wear. So, like always you need to help me on this."

Ranveer smiled. This was the routine for years and years. Ishani would help him tie his shoelaces and he always helped her select her dresses from the horde her family always presented her with.

They stood up and walked towards the Parekh Mansion, their hands unconsciously clasped together. Ishani opened the door as they reached her room and Ranveer smiled, watching the heap of the dresses spread on the bed.

"See?" Ishani huffed. "Maas given me so many dresses and I have absolutely no idea what to do with them anymore."

"Why don't you wear them all at once?" he suggested. "And anyway, doesn't matter what you wear..." A smile came on his lips, before it turned into a smirk. "... You're always going to look boring!"

"Boring?" Ishani said, her voice loud. "And are you some sort of rock star? Fine, do one thing, go out of the room and I'll help myself." She moved ahead and picked up one of the dressed, and observed it, biting her lip.

"Alright, don't worry, I'll help you. Why do you keep scolding me all the time?" Ranveer said, while Ishani still remained engaged in her own observations. "Try this." He lifted up her own favorite red salwar-kameez, and watched her as the smile from his face disappeared. Somewhere deep down the thought of her going away became too vivid with this moment, and he barely composed himself from a bout of the flurried emotions washing him over. Ishani's sudden glance shattered the trance for him. "Not that you're going to look any good in this either, but Mota Babuji and Falguni Maa will definitely be very happy!" He saw Ishani open her mouth to retort and falling silent again. "You go and change. Chirag and his family may arrive anytime now."

Ishani left and Ranveer walked out of the room, waiting for her to call out for him. A smile was on his lips, and little pain in heart. Only if he could make Ishani understand that few things weren't as simple as she thought or as easy as her innocent self assumed. He didn't know what Chirag's arrival today would bring, but something tugged at his mind and told him that things were going to change from now on.

"Ranveer?" Ishani called him, and he whirled around. She glanced at him nervously, and walked towards him with slow timid steps. "How do I look?" There was a curious anxiety in her voice which broke all the possibility of making fun of her anymore.

"Perfect," he whispered. "I've never seen anyone beautiful as you."

Ishani's lips twitched in a smile and she sighed. "I'm afraid."

"I will be there for you," he answered firmly. "Trust me."

Ishani smiled again and this time more warmly. "You know, Ranveer, whenever you're with me, it seems nothing can go wrong. Nothing."

"Welcome, Ketan!" The voice of Harshad Parekh from below blew away their smiles. Ketan Mehta, his wife, Mrs. Shweta Mehta, and son, Chirag had finally come, and slowly settled on the couches bellow. The family gathered around, welcoming them, and Ranveer saw Chirag run his eyes from one place to another. It wasn't hard to know that he searched for Ishani. Ranveer felt his heart thump loudly and Ishani again wrapped her hand in his, gripping it tight. He took a deep breath and summoned courage to smile at Ishani in consolation.

Only one thought came to Ranveer's mind: From now on he had to be stronger than he was feeling in this moment.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HI Elvish

so ranveer and his dream which was actually true he is betraying her friendship when it comes to loyality😭😭 and that ragged look of ishani and she crying was an indication of his subconscious mind that this is not good but he is letting his mind take over his heart.😑😑 soemtimes i actually thought that had it been like this in the serial i mean after knowing that she was made to fall in love by HP and ranveer at that time had she got  angry on both of them for being the most trustworthy person to manipulate her feeling I would have loved ishani more than ranveer I guess. But it never happened and once a dumb remained a dumb throughtout the end. not even once he is agreeing to it but he is forcing himself this feeling later on would be killing him because despite knowing  everything he himself created this mess.

HP and ketan are investing 50:50 and in the end he will show that he worked more or they will make him bankrupt on that property.🀒🀒 but if ranveer was going to handle it then how come anything can go wrong with this project. Is it like that chirag takes over that place from ranveer.
the moment i read that ketan has called him in his office I knew some drama will be waiting ahead.

Ketan 😑😑 this guy is so cheap i mean he is praising him in honey coated poison he is such a jerk. He is insecure and telling dangerous because only ranveer stands on the way on destroying HP and thats why this father son does the souble job praise him and then make him remind his position in the house.😑😑

Now now oh the shriram himself chirag and his never ending drama did he spyed on everything ishani said now he is going to adopt a child and ranveer how coem he can fall by that antic he should enquire himself. But can't blame him entirely the ever so nice chirag rant from HP and his own guilt of loving ishani is doing all thsi to him but dude. this boston girl is she garima because mansi was a new character introduced purposefully.

everytime HP praises mehta clan I feel like entering the scene myself and throwing a cold water on his face that dude please wake up from slumber. Ranveer trusted those guys to never betray his mota babuji but how come he can forget he is not the partner anymore. HP is so eager he himself should get married to chirag that seems bette roption I mean i know he is being protectiev father but that doesn't mean you will snatch away your daughter's basic rights. And he seems like that he want to get them fall in love tomorrow and then marry and have grandchildrens HEA 😑

MY boy just hide his emotions cries internally and leave the place. No onw understood him not even his own best friend and I want a proper destructive revernge from all those people because of whom he had to go through all this. Every tear should be repaid by tears of blood and many people I guess in HP's office were working against him.

this is the ishani I love always against chirag and loving ranveer as her own personal property. THe moment she was about to say servant I thought only one thing that no matter whatever he does for them things will not change he is and will always be that. and the way he just flinched holding the ground was so sad😭😭 everyone calling him servant should get nice fitting reply.
I can understand baa she was always the idiot but falguni doesn't she knows ishani and then also she lectured ranveer. here falguni of US was much more sensible and protective of ranveer then thsi idiot

these guys were so happy with each other is everyone in home also dumb why can't they see that they both love each other. And he choses the dress in which she looks lovely for him its like he gave away something which belonged to him and it was painful so much.  Here I trust ishani's feeling so much she has the right mindset to hit this chirkut and make him bleed.

awesome chapter dear those undercurrents of his suppressed pain his facade to remain strong and happy and be always there for her to make her go away was very perfectly written. These chapters makes me so sad thinking about his condition.😭😭 but overall excellently written you write so awesome dear his pain is highlighted even in the simplest smile he gives and his look also.

thnx for pm
waiting for next