Suryaputra Karn

The Eternal Friendship Krishnashtami today

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Maha Bhagawata elaborates the nine types of devotion in Prahlada Charitam.

Saravanam, Kirtanam, Vishnoh Smaranam  Pada sevanam Archanam Vandanam Dasyam 
Sakhyam Aatma nivedanam.

Hearing, Singing, Reciting, Serving the feet, Worshipping, Saluting, Serving the Lord   Friendship and Submission by soul.
No one can imagine devotion through friendship as an alternative at all.
Who will imagine Lord as the friend? Hence we won't see this option as feasible.
Krishna mingled with so many since his birth.
Always Sudama is cited as Krishna's dear friend but unfortunately Sudama could not accompany the lord after Gurukul days.Still Krishna cherished his association and graced him when he visited him later.
Uddhava also is considered a good friend to Krishna but we see more devotional aspect in his friendship.
So who held Krishna's heart like a bosom friend does? Of Course the third Pandav Arjun.
He is the cousin who is younger may be by a couple of years.
The moment they met they connected like long lost friends.
It is the potter's hut that witnessed the historical moment.
That was the begining of an event,a celebration,a realisation.
MBH is a war ridden Epic where not much space can be allotted to other aspects.
But Ved Vyasa was a master writer who made the impossible possible.
His subtle indications towards the spectacular bond that existed between Krishna and Arjun
are enough to feel the comradiare they shared.
They roamed together they ate and enjoyed 
They swam together,played to their heartfill.
The Raivataka mountain,the Yamuna shores,the Prabhas Tirth,The Dwaitavan,The Upaplavya city, The Kurukshetr, Hastinapur and Indraprasth witnessed them and fulfilled themselves.
The Chariot was gratified due to their presence for Eighteen days,
Krishna and Arjun graced us Gita.
Krishna's love for his Parth crossed all the boundaries and showered Anugita.
What more we can say? Krishna's last words to his father is a testimony of sorts.
He reiterated his Gita line. Pandavanam Dhananjayah.
I am Arjuna among Pandavas.

Salutations to you on the eve of your Janmadin
For making my Arjun your life and soul.
Happy Janmashtami.He Krishna 
give us good sense and bless us with devotion and dedication.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
The Moments of Togetherness,love and celebration.
----------------------------------------------------------------
The Potter's Hut
----------------------
Krishna walked in,touched the feet of Eldest and Bheem.He swiftly turned to his third cousin who looked almost like himself not exactly in looks but in attitude.He touched his shoulder and smiled." You are Arjun,the middle of the Pandavas.Right?"He asked still with the smile.Arjun smiled back and tried to bend and touch his feet.
Krishna stopped him." No need. We are of the same age though you are younger.Shall we greet each other with a warm hug?"
Arjun instantly stepped ahead and the next moment they both are inseparable due to their tight hug physically and due to their soul connection mentally.
Let us be friends forever." Krishna offered his hand after separating himself from Arjun.
Arjun took that hand and promised." We will...Forever.

The Prabhas Tirth
Arjun stood in knee deep waters in the ocean. He was on his pilgrimage and that is his twelfth year.He was excited to be that nearer to Dwaraka.Will his Madhav know of his arrival? He went deep into the waters.As he became ready to take a dip he heard from behind." Let us see who will first reach that far away island.Shall we start Parth?"
Arjun looked back and saw the lotus eyes peacock feather and benevolent smile.
Krishna taunted." Being an ascetic all these years must have taken a toll on you Parth You may not win it seems." Before he could finish,Arjun pulled him into the tides and rushed faster...After a while the two friends lied down on the shores of Gomantaka Island gasping for breath.Arjun turned to Krishna and asked." How could you know that I am here?"
Krishna smiled at his question." That is my secret. By the way I know you are too good at raising doubts and posing questions."
Arjun laughed." Don't worry. I will spare you from my questions.But still...
Krishna said." Who knows? One day I may have to face a life time of questions from you"
Arjun assured." But right now I will not bother you much. By the way How did Dwaraka come into existence after you left Madhura?
Next moment both of them slapped each other laughing uncontrollably.Ofcourse Arjun can not restrict himself from asking questions.( To be Continued)
ltelidevara thumbnail
The Khandava Forest
The deep forest side is awesome and aweful. It looks like the whole Prakriti is waiting for an event a destruction to happen. It is strange." Arjun admitted looking around.
Sometimes nature will give signals about the future happenings.Man will immerse in himself too much and fail to take the signals." Krishna said.
So what is going to happen now? " Arjun could not curb his curiosity.Before Krishna said anything,a Brahmin shining like fire approached them and saluted them.
Who are you?" Arjun shot his question immediately.

The Brahmin turned to Krishna and said." Your highness certainly must have known the purpose of my visit.Still I would say it. I am Agnidev and I want to burn the forest.I need your help.
Arjun understood why he felt some important event is going to happen. He asked Krishna." You already got the signals still you won't let me know anything.Right?"
Krishna smiled." Not only me you also know ,you guessed . Right?
They both looked at each other with delight.The Khandav Dahan,Fight with Indra
Exciting and adventurous it turned out to be.

Dwaita Van

Krishna hugged Parth again and again. " Finally you are back that too with Pasupat and Siva's grace.
Arjun admitted honestly." I did not miss you at all. All through five years I felt your presence.Madhav not even one moment you are away from me.

Krishna nodded his head." Your journey is my journey. Your rivals are my rivals. Your friends are my friends. If any one hates you he hates me."
Arjun narrated his heavenly experiences.Krishna teased him" why did you reject Urvasi? She is praised as the best among apsaras. She must have been angry."

Arjun had a grim feeling on his face." She cursed me. I think I need not elaborate. You know every thing. " Krishna placed his hand on Arjun's shoulder." Don't worry. You can utilise the curse in Ajnatavas. " Arjun replied." I hope so."

Upaplavya city
Sanjaya entered inside. He saw the two friends relaxing with Satya and Draupadi.
Both are tall dark and handsome and looked young.One has lotus eyes and another has hazel eyes.
Krishna kept his feet on Arjun's lap.Arjun's feet rested on Draupadi's and Satya's.
On seeing Sanjaya Arjun sideglanced Panchali who got the hint. Next moment the ladies left them alone.
Krishna and Arjun warned Sanjay if the king Dom is not returned back war is inevitable.
Krishna told Sanjaya." The words uttered by Karna to Panchali in Dyut Sabha are troubling him since then like wordly darts.Surely Maharaj Dhritarashtr should think about saving his sons."
After Sanjaya left Arjun questioned Krishna." Will the war happen finally?
Krishna replied firmly." Duryothan would never oblige. So war is  round the corner."

Dwaraka City

" I don't want Narayani Sena.I want you with me. You need not fight. Just drive my chariot.I am sure I will reach my destination." 
Krishna hugged Arjun." It is my pleasure to be your Charioteer. It is my destiny. Your destiny. Now onwards people will call me Partha Sarathi."
Arjun had tears in his eyes.His best friend proved again how much he love him.
It is an honour to be driven by you Madhav," He folded his hands but Krishna took him closer to his heart." Your place is here Parth" he informed.

Kutukshetra 

Karmanyevadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachans...The shower of Devine Gita continued to fall on Arjun.He has the good fortune to see the Viswarup that no one had seen before.
There is no limit to Bhagawan's love for his Parth.

Even after the war Krishna spent quality time with his Parth.That time only they both visited Indraprastha. 
Arjun asked there." Whatever you told on the first day of war I am not able to keep it in my mind.
Will you repeat it for me?
Krishna hugged him closer and affectionately scolded him." How could you forget that? You certainly 
are careless I must say."
But Krishna repeated the essence of Gita in the form of a conversation that is called Anugita.

Could any one dare to ask the Lord to repeat Gita?
Could the Lord smilingly repeat the essence for anyone else?
                                THE END

PS: this is a tribute to the Eternal friends and their Friendship.
I know Krishna on his Janmadin will feel happy if I celebrate his friendship with his Parth.
He will be immensely pleased because he loved his Parth more than his life.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing posts Lakshmi didi😊
There can not be a beautiful friendship than Krishna and Arjun's friendship like other😃
I didn't know that Krishna told Bhagwat Gita again to Arjun again⭐️
ltelidevara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Amazing posts Lakshmi didi😊

There can not be a beautiful friendship than Krishna and Arjun's friendship like other😃
I didn't know that Krishna told Bhagwat Gita again to Arjun again⭐️

Yes Nonie. When they went to Indraprasth after the war. It is called Anugita. 
Arjun asks and Krishna tells not the whole thing but the essence through the conversation of  a Brahmin .I am going to write that in my Thread 2 of The Fateful Evening.My story reached that point.