Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
😆 ðŸ˜† 
Which movie is this?

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

😆 ðŸ˜† 

Which movie is this?

Haven't seen it. Don't know what's up with her 30 day oath but sounds like she is upto no good. ðŸ˜†
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I googled and the story is quite interesting, it's a romantic thriller by Abbas-Mastan and inspired by 
HW movie 'Perfect Murder' which in turn was the remake of Alfred Hitchcock's 'Dial M for Murder'

Spoilers - She is plotting with her boyfriend Akshay Khanna for Deol's money, hence this Natak ðŸ˜Š
Edited by ---Betty--- - 7 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've watched this movie. ðŸ˜†  Ameesha and Akshay play lovers in the movie. And Bobby's character falls madly in love with ameesha. So the lovers decide to loot bobby by faking a love drama. But like every BW film, ameesha falls in love with deol's character and akshay is killed.😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I remember this! hahah I can't believe poor Bobby had to stand this drama, LOL!
But it made sense in the film. Ameeha was always in love with Akshaye Khanna, but he was this greedy con artist who plotted that his gf marry this rich dude (bobby) so she could inherit his wealth and then they'll kill him.
humraaz was a great movie! i loved it
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

I googled and the story is quite interesting, it's a romantic thriller by Abbas-Mastan and inspired by 

HW movie 'Perfect Murder' which in turn was the remake of Alfred Hitchcock's 'Dial M for Murder'

Spoilers - She is plotting with her boyfriend Akshay Khanna for Deol's money, hence this Natak ðŸ˜Š

Matlab itna bada khel khel rahi hai Bobby Deol ke saath...nakli shaadi bhi kar lee...ussmein koi morals nahi...lekin BW ki heroine can't sleep with someone she doesn't love...yahan bilkul morals wali...hypocrisy ki hadd hai...kaun likhta hai aisi behudi scripts?
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So ameesha was never shown to be game for the plan to begin with. She actually resists quote a bit and brings up this point of intimacy. It's Akshaye who convictes Her that it's just an act and to put it on for a few days.

She doesn't wanna do it, she only does it coz she's shown to be madly in love with akshay
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desigal90

So ameesha was never shown to be game for the plan to begin with. She actually resists quote a bit and brings up this point of intimacy. It's Akshaye who convictes Her that it's just an act and to put it on for a few days.

She doesn't wanna do it, she only does it coz she's shown to be madly in love with akshay

ok...but was the marriage real or fake? I mean marriage is a huge thing right? How can someone with even an iota of moral values deceive someone for something as important as marriage?