Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
LOL
this was actually an interesting movie and last and 3rd hit of ameesha's career as a leading lady 
astonishing no? the woman had a BB in 2000..ATBB in 2001 and a hit in 2002..you really need to have some terrible luck or bad attitude to not make a career out of a start like this
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Humraaz , good one time watch. I believe it was a hit movie.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice

ok...but was the marriage real or fake? I mean marriage is a huge thing right? How can someone with even an iota of moral values deceive someone for something as important as marriage?

Ameesha and Akshaye were shown to be con artists. Always looking for quick schemes to make money. But the one value Ameeha was shown to have was her love for Akshaye, and this scheme was one that would compromise that UNLESS she pull stunts like this to prevent intimacy with Bobby.

Movie was good when I watched it years ago. But what happens often is that films I thought were amazing back in the day turn out to be pretty crappy when i rematch them today lol
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
...and the whole time they are hugging :p
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
this was a decent film 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There goes my theory that educated girls have brain 🥺

Bechare na pata nahi kitne paise kharch kiye honge Valima ki preperations pe. Itna saara food, itna mahenga suit, itna bling bling lighting and decoration. All for baba ji ka thullu. ðŸ˜­
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Isme kya hua?
Kuch aise bhi log hote hai jinko shaadi ke baad bhi haath se kaam chalana padta hai.
Shaadi se pehle toh badi planning kar rakhi hoti hai ki beta hoga toh ye beti hogi toh yeh. Par Suhaghrat ke din pata chalega ki baby ne toh mannat le rakhi hai bas fir aajao jamin pe neeche apni asli aukaat pe. 😆
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desigal90

Ameesha and Akshaye were shown to be con artists. Always looking for quick schemes to make money. But the one value Ameeha was shown to have was her love for Akshaye, and this scheme was one that would compromise that UNLESS she pull stunts like this to prevent intimacy with Bobby.

Movie was good when I watched it years ago. But what happens often is that films I thought were amazing back in the day turn out to be pretty crappy when i rematch them today lol

That's true... I rewatched parts of the movie Gadar recently... When I watched it for the first time years ago, I was very impressed with Ameesha's acting, it was her second movie and it was a heavy role...

But now her acting looked silly and amateurish, her inexperience showed... 
And that heavy, artificial makeup... That dark, obvious lip liner and pastel lipstick looks laughable now
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: glace-bleue

Matlab itna bada khel khel rahi hai Bobby Deol ke saath...nakli shaadi bhi kar lee...ussmein koi morals nahi...lekin BW ki heroine can't sleep with someone she doesn't love...yahan bilkul morals wali...hypocrisy ki hadd hai...kaun likhta hai aisi behudi scripts?

Years ago I heard about this Indian girl who wanted to unite with her boyfriend who was in the U.S. 

So she agreed to an arranged marriage, the groom worked in U.S. too... 
When the couple arrived, BF was waiting for her at the airport, she said bye-bye to her husband ( Consummation Bhi Ho Gaya) and walked away with him.
Edited by ---Betty--- - 7 years ago