Originally posted by: Avyakta

Want to read at leisure , it is my Madhuri's story , must be well written , 

so Res ...😊will be back soon .

Avy , waiting to read your valuable opinion ! 🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 2filmy

loved the prologue and the 1st part 😃

Thank you for  liking the prologue and 1st part . Waiting for your comment after reading the 2nd part  too !😊 Hope I am not disappointing you all , the epic lovers .😊 Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you for a link Madi ❤️ Sorry for late reply 🤗

Such a beautiful, enchanting Thread 👏⭐️, I truly enjoyed in the story that you weaved so beautifully, and completely lost myself in the beginning of this epic, divine love between Radha and Krishna...Love to see it through your eyes and through your words...always loved the way you write, so vividly and so imaginative, so full with beautiful pictures that you created with your words ❤️.

Love the prologue and that magnificent siggy there...such a beautiful poem that describes so well eternal love..Love both parts that you wrote, and the pictures that you posted...I am looking forward to all the other parts that will follow... 😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Thank you for a link Madi ❤️ Sorry for late reply 🤗

Such a beautiful, enchanting Thread 👏⭐️, I truly enjoyed in the story that you weaved so beautifully, and completely lost myself in the bee ginning of this epic, divine love between Radha and Krishna...Love to see it through your eyes and through your words...always loved the way you write, so vividly and so imaginative, so full with beautiful pictures that you created with your words ❤️.

Love the prologue and that magnificent siggy there...such a beautiful poem that describes so well eternal love..Love both parts that you wrote, and the pictures that you posted...I am looking forward to all the other parts that will follow... 😊

Thank you Branka for your valuable opinion .🤗 Always love to read your  views on any subject .
Love is universal , divine and a base for a never ending story of life  . Since centuries, sages and seers trying to explain this beatific and ecstatic love to mankind . But I feel there is so much yet to reveal , still to understand , that is the beauty of Radha Krishna love ! Thanks once again for your presence beside me in this IF journey .🤗
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Madhuri , waiting for the next update ! 😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Madhuri , waiting for the next update ! 😊

Here is the update Avi !😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

A RHETORICAL QUESTION

In the lap of nature, in Vrindavan with its cluster of forests and meadows surrounded by the revered river Yamuna, the incarnated Almighty mingled with people of Vrindavan, as a cowherd boy. While he made friends and played with the other boys like any normal kid, he exhibited his supernatural personality by showing his prowess, weaving magic, making miracles, neutralizing the evil forces and mitigating the hardships of his surroundings to strengthen their belief that he is a God-sent child. He saved the villagers from many threats from the devils and from nature's fury many a time.  He always came to their rescue and helped to ameliorate their living standards.

He mesmerised everyone in the village through his captivating charm. The purest form of divine love displayed by this divine kid opened up the most secluded, the rarest path to pure love, hitherto unknown to the world! 

This wonder kid showered the nectar of divine love on his subjects, just as the clouds rained the nectar of life, for the earthly beings. After all, both love and water are elixirs of life.

His name and fame spread across all kingdoms and many people from far off places came to seek the darshan of little Krishna!

While he blessed everyone with his all-understanding charming smile, he was always longing to meet Radha. From the moment Radha saw Krishna 8 years ago, there had not been a single day that she had not waited for him to meet, to talk, to play with her aficionado of love. With every breath she had, she had taken his name!

The meetings of Radha& Krishna as a preacher & child, their conversation with an undercurrent of love, was always a learning session to both of them. She taught him the ways of the earthly world and he taught her the philosophy of divine love!

One day, the little Krishna went running to Radha's house and embraced her from behind, as she was churning curd to get butter saying, ' Radha...Radha Rani, I am hungry, give me milk!' 

'You haven't visited me since morning, so I asked Vakula, what my Krishna is doing now, she told me that you were having milk?' 

'Why Radha, why I am still hungry?' An innocent boy's inquisitive question! ' 'Mother's milk is for your sustenance... to get energy from your origin, for which you yearn throughout your life! But this hunger is different Krishna, this is for the energy to give new life to the world, which is the main purpose of your being here.  Wait, today since morning the black cow is not allowing me to milk it, maybe it is waiting for you, let me try now!'   -                        

She moved towards the cowshed to get some fresh milk to him. When she was milking the cow, another question from him ---

Radha ...Radha, what a wonder, see, the black cow is giving white milk!... how is it possible!'

She smiled at him affectionately and handed him the silver glass with frothy fresh milk. While having the milk the kid looked at her, repeated the question with his eyes ! -- 'All mothers, however, they may appear, are pure at heart and would like to energise their kids with their breast milk which is always white. Cows are mothers too... they produce milk in excess not only to energise their calves but the needy humanity as well. So we should respect the cows and worship them.'  

'I will Radha! From now onwards cows are my best friends, but ...!' a question in his eyes!                                                                                                                 

'It all depends on the nature of a person little Krishna, don't go by the colour and superficial beauty.  See, how you recognised the evil intention behind that beautiful lady's motherly gesture, she visited you as a wetnurse.. how could you recognise that Putana's evil intention of killing you?"

"Don't know Radha, when I looked into her eyes, I sensed some malice in her heart .. that's why I absorbed all the evil from her to safeguard the motherly instinct in this world! Such  a bad intention from a woman is not good for this world Radha, a woman  has to give life to mankind, she has no right to kill, it is against the lifecycle!"

She wiped his lips gently with her pallu and said--'  but remember, whenever you cross the path of a not so good looking woman, look into her soul, there you will find the eternal love, don't go by looks, try to see deep into the soul of a woman, you'll find many treasures there. she is always selfless. She gives everything to the world without any expectation. That is the real beauty.  You are just a kid, but in future, you are going to eliminate the difference between the visible world's concepts and the invisible love and  will define the perennial association of those with each other.'

Still, he was in his inquisitive mode, sitting in her lap and turning her face towards him with his tender hands, he asked her ...

"Radha ...Radha, Why not the colour of milk and honey same, both are so tasty?"
'Krishna, is the colour of your  soft cheeks and cherry lips  the same?' She chuckled at the astonishment on his face !'
'Radha, is the never-ending sky the most beautiful, or the love emanating from your eyes ?'

'Your smile is most beautiful than anything else in this world Krishna  !'

'Why Radha?  why this confusion to me, Is  this night or day?' He questioned her blinking his eyes playfully!
 With a fond smile Radha said - 'first tell me, are you the moon or the sun, Krishna? You possess all the qualities of the entire galaxy! If you close your eyes, it will be a night for us, whenever you open your eyes it is a bright day for all of us, the mere mortals! In between your blinks, we dream about our lives and will slip into illusion that, that is the reality of this world .'

'Why are the clouds swaying so nearer to my face  and what is that lightning in the sky?'

'Those  are not clouds my dear kid, those are the curls of your black hair swaying on your face to kiss it ... that is not the lightning, the entire Nature is expressing it's glee for your presence !'

'Radha, I want to adorn stars as  flowers in your hair !'

'I adorned myself with your love,  the most beautiful thing in this world! See the bees are surrounding me imagining me wearing multicoloured flowers!' Krishna was astonished for the glow which is flowing from her eyes into his heart!

'What is this feeling in my heart Radha - is this  hard snow or an outpouring rain ?'

It is nothing but the coolness of your looks and the love you are showering  over the entire universe !'

'I am in eternal love, want to hug the entire universe Radha !' a teasing smile on that kid's face!

'I know your mischief Krishna, by hugging me you will feel the presence of universal love of a woman's heart !'

'Why the colourful petals of flowers fluttering and dancing in the breeze are surrounding me Radha? '

'In the ripening of love, they lost their existence, they  wanted to merge into one with the almighty, started their air-borne journey to merge with Him!'

They both were sitting on the river bank nearer the bamboo bushes. A peacock was pecking at a small piece of bamboo while gleefully dancing at the sight of clouds on the Western horizon. Radha decorated Krishna's hair with a peacock feather.  She picked up that bird-pecked bamboo stem with many holes on it, watched at it then she handed it to Krishna to play.

'Who hurt this tender stem and made so many wounds  Radha?'

'Give a kiss to that aching heart to soothe it's pain Krishna, that is what you always do to us when we feel sorrow to leave you and feel depressed to stay away from you !'

He touched its wounds with his tender lips, all of a sudden a  universal melody started flowing itself through those wounds!

'Krishna! See how it was waiting for you to propitiate its heart, to touch your lips to get solace !'

Radha sat there listening that universal melody with enchantment, a symphony emerged from that melody!

A sudden question from Radha, --'is this a pain of a woman or a lover's whispers or a musical tune? what is making this mere stem to sing like this  Krishna ?'--- The question itself explained the answer to us and the meaning was emerging from the musical symphony.
'It is the love that is flowing from your lips through those holes putting the world in a trance, your musical note is giving this world a special metaphysical touch, a spiritual power  Krishna.'

He stood there in a tri-bent(Tribhanga)posture, immersed in playing music and the entire nature started dancing and playing with the melody flowing from His flute.

As he started playing his Bansuri , the maidens from Vrindavan came running to the river bank, attracted and pulled-in by that musical note emerging from his lips through that mere bamboo stick. Just like the moon smiles at his own image in the water, so did Krishna smile in the hearts of all the maidens there! The breeze was blowing gently, Krishna was playing the divine melody that resembled the intricate Raga 'Madhuvanthi' with his Bansuri. That lilting melody was spreading a gentle fragrance of love, depicting Sringara rasa, expressing the love of God towards His beloved! The happiness was boundless...all over the universe! The entire universe was drenching in the nectar of music emanating from that low mellifluous  Raga. A song of prayer transformed into' poetry of desire there in that moonlit night and permeated into every heart of the Gopikas who were lost in itself, absorbed by those slow gyrations of divine dance! The waters of Yamuna provided the chorus with its energized waves lashing the shore.                                

To be continued ...

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Very absorbing, extremely well-written saga of ethereal love and passionate bonding and beyond..., loved the interaction between Radha and little Krishna, the questions and the answers, loved the flow of your narrative, easy and fluid, keep it up, waiting for more!👍🏼
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This was just soo amazing! I never liked the idea of an elder Radha, but your writing makes that sound so beautiful! The way Kanha asks his childish questions and Radha answers his query so patiently and the same time makes him aware of who he truly is. It's really amazing!
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Great story Madhu 👏