A Carnival Of Hope In The Celebration Of Faith [update on page 23] - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by anglecat9

Very beautiful and excellent story telling👏

Madhu I am eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thank you Padmaja for liking my first attempt of touching the Divine subject , in a way I am  trying to search  answers for  my  many questions in this process  .❤️🤗
Originally posted by ahilajkula

Thanks to the supreme God for giving us through SidYusha's incredible chemistry showed a piece of your the wonderful residence. Many of us recognized this and that's why we all are here. Madhu, this your post is not accidental ... All roads lead to our supreme father who deeply loves us and He is always with us, no matter whatever name we call Him. Love of Radha and Krishna are the symbol of pure, authentic love ... Thanks Madhu.

👎🏼The first association when we look at this picture SY is: Radha and Krishna.

👎🏼A of this angel of love, this pure soul, to say our Padmaja, she is touched upon, ennobled and illuminate the hearts of many around the world.

I believe that everything happens for a reason ...

Thank you Ahila for your valuable  opinion . So happy to know that being a Serbian , you have immense knowledge and liking for Radha and  Krishna eternal   Love . Love is always pure bliss  , an immortal  boon ,  but unfortunately the  mere humans are making it murkier as  sin . There is so much to learn in all religions .❤️🤗
Originally posted by KrishnaPriyaa

Unreserved 😳
Prologue:
It was perfectly written 👏👏
I am waiting to see your analysis on the elusive Radhey 😳

The Epical Night:
What a different perspective of Radhey, Madhuri ❤️
For me, Radhey is immersed in the name of Krishna. That is their divine love 😳

And the descriptions of Nature's joy was perfectly written 
Thanks Krishna for this honorable  mention . These elusive thoughts are there since long , but only now finding the way to come  out  through this story , it is in a way a search for me , my  inquisitive mind is the lighted wisp ,  my emotional outbursts are my guiding forces and all the learned friends' advises as  constructive  instructions , trying to see how far I can express my inner thoughts . ❤️🤗
😊 Yes ... Radha was an empowered  ancient woman . She was highly respected in Nandgaav  as Madhav's  companion . 
Originally posted by anglecat9

Very beautiful and excellent story telling👏

Madhu I am eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thank you Padmaja for liking my first attempt of touching the Divine subject , in a way I am  trying to search  answers for  my  many questions in this process  .❤️🤗 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Ahila for your valuable  opinion . So happy to know that being a Serbian , you have immense knowledge and liking for Radha and  Krishna eternal   Love . Love is always pure bliss  , an immortal  boon ,  but unfortunately the  mere humans are making it murkier as  sin . There is so much to learn in all religions .❤️🤗

I agree with you dear Madhu that we have to learn much more every day and it would be nice that we remind ourselves of everything that (spiritual) we learned and what we lived through already before. It would be nice to give us this love as pure luck and as immortal boon, as you say, always be our guiding principle.
The Bhagavad Gita is the standard literature for each educated man in the world and an integral part of each library.
Srmad-Bhgavatam (Bhgavata Pura)is also something exceptionally as well as the love of Radha and Krishna, as well as transcendental love of Krishna and his bhakti . Love  Radha and Krishna are correctly sees only spiritual eyes.
I personally I was an atheist until I did not  read Bhagavad Gita.My parents were atheists. So I was brought up, but all my life I'm searching for God, and the Bhagavad Gita gave me all the answers and solve all my dilemmas.
I read a couple of books Srimad-Bhagavatam, which have been translated into Serbian, but my desire do I get to translation and possession of the entire Srimad-Bhagavatam has not yet fulfilled. So, Madhu, it would be nice to find Bhagavatam interpretation A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada is the in such a beautiful way interpreted transcendental love of Radha and Krishna. I believe , that you , dear Madhu will , after that, to solve all your dilemmas ...

Edited by ahilajkula - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Viswasruti

Thanks Krishna for this honorable  mention . These elusive thoughts are there since long , but only now finding the way to come  out  through this story , it is in a way a search for me , my  inquisitive mind is the lighted wisp ,  my emotional outbursts are my guiding forces and all the learned friends' advises as  constructive  instructions , trying to see how far I can express my inner thoughts . ❤️🤗
😊 Yes ... Radha was an empowered  ancient woman . She was highly respected in Nandgaav  as Madhav's  companion . 

Krishna❤️, I agree😃.
Madhu, I admire your emotions, your words and your courage  👏 ⭐️ 🤗.

The Descent Of Divine Love!    

It was a new dawn, a new life for many...the most amazing moment of birth of a day! The cow herding village  Gokul was slowly opening its eyes in that early morning!

The housewives were just opening the doors of their houses to clean and decorate their front yards with colorful designs.  

The good news was in the air and was already spreading like lightning in the entire village!

The path leading to the village head Nand's house was filled with hoards of people, was abuzz with animated voices ringing excitement from the inner part of the house. Everyone was hurrying towards the source of the news. Some people asking others ---

"Is it true ... is it true? Yashoda gave birth to a wondrous kid? "  

Is it? Who told you? I heard his color is black but very attractive!" 

A lady with a curious frown ...' Do you know Dhaatri? When I went near the baby... he smiled at me as if winking at me ?"

"Are you crazy? A day old baby winking? " Asked Gagan Sundari

"Maybe it is my illusion, Gagan Sundari !"

"Vakula, Mallika  ... walk fast, have to run,  don't know why I am smirking in triumph?"

"Madhavi, you are young and youth invokes many silly chaffy expressions! But see that girl  Vishnu Vandana... she is not even noticing that her veil is not on her bosom!  That lady... not bothering about her clothes, see how she is running to see the infant!" 

"Who is she? Who is she ?" 

"Oh! She is none other than our own Radha, running as if captivated by this news to see that new arrival !''

When they reached Nand's house, a big crowd had already gathered there.  Village head Nand was standing in the front yard receiving each guest with a hug, who in turn was greeting and praising him for having such a cute and charming kid.

One villager said -- "today we are not lighting kitchen fire in our homes ... our village head is arranging a feast for the entire village!" Nand nodded his head cheerfully.  A festive atmosphere encompassed the village and there was a buoyant mood, and everyone was celebrating!

" Do you know Dau, this morning when I was up to milk my cows, I noticed that the entire cow shed was wet with streaks of milk on the floor... all the cows were shedding milk as if they are purifying the earth...devoting it to someone.. Never saw such a wonder !" 

She heard the news, unknowingly running towards  Nand's house with a  passionate eagerness!            

Her face was covered with sweat, her frizzy black hair stuck on her forehead, she was breathless, stood there --wonder struck looking at the charmingly dark, mesmerizing  kid with a wondrous aura smiling at her!  Krishnaa ...'  a sweet cry from her heart that resonated in her soul!

She was there looking at him, at his captivating looks,  unable to turn her eyes ...stranded!

"Radha! You are so late! See, your nephew is looking for you as if he is waiting for you for long ! "  Yashoda smiled teasingly.

Still, she stood there, awestruck!

"Don't stare at him without blinking, girl!  It may diminish his charm!  Don't you know infants are considered as God ?"

"He himself is a God, descended from heaven for me!" ---  she said mumbling to herself.

"Ha, Ha, ha .who will be able to see him with an evil eye? He is as vivid as a sky, how will you be able to hide him? we are so lucky to witness this wonder  Daadi !"  Radha said with an exalted smile on her face.

One old lady said, "see this fanatical   Radha, she lost herself to that charming kid! Move aside, give us a chance to see him !"

"Who am I to allow you to see him  Kaki? He is here to elevate our fate, how can I  deviate my eyes from him? He tied my soul with his magnetic eyes! Where I have to go now? Leaving him behind ?" 

...  And said to herself now-- 'there is no Radha, only a lovelorn  Gopika stood here, waiting to be noticed by Him!'

Suddenly the infant started crying,  Yashoda was still lying on the bed,  with her weak voice, she asked - "Radha, take him into your hands, please!" 

She lifted the kid, took him into her hands, and hugged him to her heart. His hands touched her bosom as if he is touching her soul, he locked his eyes with hers as if asking for her association for lifelong! [ till Yugaanth]

"What is this? He was born only a few hours back, how he is able to convey his thoughts to me Yasoda  Bhabhi?"

Yasoda smiled affectionately, " Radha, you already started showering blessings on this little kid? Praising his prowess?"

Someone teased Radha - "when are you going to gift a child to your man Radha?"

She smiled at her, but ignored her question and said--  "from now onwards this dark boy who was born in Krishna Paksha, in the waning moon time, will be known as Krishna "  and she hugged that infant with an endearment!

Nand stood there outside the door.  He said " Radha until now, you were roaming either on the bank of the river Yamuna or in those whistling woods talking with Bamboo bushes! Yasoda ... hand over our kid to her  so that she will be home bound "

The kid in her hands smiled at her! Divine dawn touched her heart!  It was a defining moment!

An unending celebratory mood engulfed the entire village  on that eighth day (Ashtami) of the waning moon(Krishna Paksha) of Sawan!

Happy Janmashtami friends.--Madhuri

To be continued ... 

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Viswasruti

Thank you Nada , crossing  all the continents and  sailing all the oceans  you reached here to read this story ?! See , the love towards God , the Super power brought you here , to tell everyone that  our Krish [Krishna ] and  your Christ  are one and the same  , our Almighty ! ❤️🤗

❤️ 🤗
Absolutely LOVED the way Raadha ran to meet her Kanha!It was absolutely adorable! Our little Kanha is soo sweet!
Originally posted by KrishnaPriyaa

Reserved 😳
Unreserved
You are going with the tale that Radhey is Kanha's aunt 😳
Oh this was Divine ❤️
Kanha has started His natkhat even as He was born, eh? 😉
Radhey-Krishna Milan 
Update soon :) I can't wait to read it 😳
I am not a member here, posting as Madi's friend, but simply loved and adored the write-up of Madi's on this occasion, her interpretation of sublime love, her evocative language, seamless narrative and vivid imagery, such a joy to read this👏

Yesterday, went to ISCKON temple and experienced such joy. Duska, if you are interested, will give you the address/link of ISCKON people who may guide you on the literature you want.