Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Absolutely LOVED the way Raadha ran to meet her Kanha!It was absolutely adorable! Our little Kanha is soo sweet!

Thank you Radhika for liking  the lovelorn Radha and her running towards her  adorable Kanha ! 😊  Material beauty and it's manifestation is very very brief ,but the Divine aura  of Sri Krishna will struck our soul  like a lightning and will lead us towards  the origin of the Supreme wonder --
the  factual description of Krishna's spiritual beauty is not a whimsical creation of Brahma's imagination, rather, it was created  by Brahma in a trance of self- realization!
Thank you  once again .🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Unreserved
You are going with the tale that Radhey is Kanha's aunt 😳
Oh this was Divine ❤️
Kanha has started His natkhat even as He was born, eh? 😉
Radhey-Krishna Milan 
Update soon :) I can't wait to read it 😳

Thank you Krishnapriya for these winking words with hearty praises , which invoked a grin on my face ! 😊
It is not in original Mahabharatha , but  there in the  legend  of Radha  , authenticated by  few scholars . Acc. to them ,Radha's husband's name was Ayan   . Radha was about 17/18 years old when Krishna was born , later  they played together in Vrindavan  .  Of course on spiritual level , Radha was the shakti incarnated to prepare  Krishna for the final Daram Yudh , and Draupadi as his Sakhi and sister to assist him to reach that destination , the final end of the evil and the sin on this earth . Thanks a lot for your constructive comments which  I respect most .

Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

The Descent Of Divine Love !

It was a new dawn, a new life for many...the most amazing moment of birth of a day ! The cow herding village  Gokul was slowly opening its eyes in that early morning !

The housewives were just opening the doors of their houses to clean up and decorate their front yards with colourful designs.  

The good news was in the air and was already spreading like lightning in the entire village !

The path leading to the village head Nand's house was filled with hoards of people  and was abuzz with animated voices ringing excitement . Everyone was hurrying towards the source of the news. Some people asking the others ---

"Is it true ... is it true ? Yashoda gave birth to a wondrous kid  ? "

Is it ? Who told you ? I heard his colour is black , but very attractive!" 

A lady with a curious frown ...'Do you know Dhaatri? When I went near the baby... he smiled at me as if winking at me ?'

"Are you crazy ? A day old baby winking ? "

May be it is my illusion Gagan Sundari !"

Vakula, Mallika  ... walk fast , have to run,  don't know , why I am smirking in triumph" ?

Madhavi, you are young and youth invokes many silly chaffy  expressions ! But see that girl  Vishnu Vandana... she is not even noticing that her  veil is not on her bosom !  That lady... not bothering about her clothes, see how she is running to see the infant ! 

'Who is she ? Who is she ?'

Oh ! She is none other than our own Radha , running as if captivated by this news to see that new arrival !'

When they reached Nand's house, a big crowd had already gathered there.  Village head Nand was standing there, receiving each guest with a hug , who in turn was greeting and praising him for having such a cute and wonderful kid.

One villager said -- today we are not  lighting kitchen fire in our homes ... our village head is arranging a feast for the entire village'!  Nand nodded his head cheerfully .  A festive atmosphere encompassed the village and there  was a buoyant  mood, and everyone was celebrating!

" Do you know  Dau , today morning when I was up to milk my cows , I noticed that the entire cow shed was wet with streaks of milk on the floor... all the cows were shedding milk as if they are  purifying the earth...devoting it to someone.. Never saw such a wonder !'

She heard the news , unknowingly running   towards her brother's house with a  passionate  eagerness !

Her face was covered with sweat , her frizzy black hair stuck on her forehead , she was breathless , stood  there --wonderstruck  looking at the charmingly dark, mesmerizingly enchanting kid with a wondrous aura smiling at her !  Krishnaa ...'  a sweet cry from her heart that resonated in her soul !

She was there looking at him, at his captivating looks,  unable to turn  her eyes ...stranded !

Radha ! you are so late ! See, your nephew  is looking for you  as if he is waiting for you since long ! "  Yashoda laughed teasingly.

Still she stood  there awestruck !

Don't stare at him without blinking, girl !  It may diminish his charm !  Don't you know infants are considered as God ?'

He himself is a God , descended from the heaven for me ! ---  she said mumbling to herself.

Ha , Ha , ha .who will be able to see him with an evil eye ? He is as vivid as a sky, how will you be able to hide him? we are so lucky to witness this wonder  Daadi !' Radha said with a smile on her face.

One old lady said , see this fanatical   Radha , she lost herself to that charming kid ! move aside, give us a chance to see him !'

Who am I to allow you  to see him  Kaki ? He is here to elevate our fate , how can I  deviate my eyes from him ? He tied my soul with his magnetic eyes ! Where I have to go now? leaving him behind ?'...  and said to herself  now there is no Radha, only a lovelorn  Gopika stands here , waiting to be noticed by Him !

Suddenly the  infant  started  crying ,  Yashoda was still lying in the bed ,  with her weak voice she asked - Radha , take him in to your hands  please !

She lifted the kid, took him into her hands  and hugged him to her heart . His hands touched her bosom  as if he is touching her soul , he  locked his eyes with  hers as if asking for her association for life long ! [ till Yugaanth]

What is this ? He was born only few hours back , how he is able to convey his thoughts to me Yasoda  Bhabhi" ?

Yasoda smiled affectionately , " Radha , you are a crazy maiden  , already started showering blessings on your brother's kid ? Praising his prowess ?

Someone teased Radha - when are you going to gift a child to your man Radha  ?

She smiled at her , but  ignored her question  and said--  "from now onwards this dark boy who was born in Krishna Paksha , in the waning moon time, will be known as Krishna "  and she hugged that infant to her bosom !

Nand stood there outside the door.  He said " Radha until now , you were roaming either  on the bank of river Yamuna or in those whistling woods with Bamboo bushes ! Yasoda ... hand over our kid to her  so that she will be homebound "

The kid in her hands smiled at her! A divine dawn engulfed her !  It was a defining moment !

An unending celebratory mood engulfed the entire village with music, dancing and partaking of sweets on that eighth day (ashtami) of waning moon(Krishna paksha) of Sawan !

To be continued ... 

Madhu❤️, This is gorgeous👏. Inexhaustible topic for writing, for reflection, to talk ... for real life ... in one word: inexhaustible joy🥳 ..

ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibraj

I am not a member here, posting as Madi's friend, but simply loved and adored the write-up of Madi's on this occasion, her interpretation of sublime love, her evocative language, seamless narrative and vivid imagery, such a joy to read this👏

Yesterday, went to ISCKON temple and experienced such joy. Duska, if you are interested, will give you the address/link of ISCKON people who may guide you on the literature you want.

Vibha😊, I would be grateful to you very much🤗 ... Thank you ❤️.
draupadidevi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have read your story. It's wonderful, superb in describing the moments of the epic age. I have full confidence on your knowledge of the epic and I am sure we can see a perfect reflection of it even in this creative writing. As per the analysis is concerned I feel myself really too small to say anything about this divine love and the god and lord of my heart. I can only express my devotion to them. JAI RADHE KRISHNA.
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Want to read at leisure , it is my Madhuri's story , must be well written , 
so Res ...😊will be back soon .
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibraj

I am not a member here, posting as Madi's friend, but simply loved and adored the write-up of Madi's on this occasion, her interpretation of sublime love, her evocative language, seamless narrative and vivid imagery, such a joy to read this👏

Yesterday, went to ISCKON temple and experienced such joy. Duska, if you are interested, will give you the address/link of ISCKON people who may guide you on the literature you want.

Vibha , thanks a lot for   liking and understanding  my vivid imagery .🤗
"Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt" 
 Immanuel Kant
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: ahilajkula

Madhu❤️, This is gorgeous👏. Inexhaustible topic for writing, for reflection, to talk ... for real life ... in one word: inexhaustible joy🥳 ...

Thank you Ahila for liking my story ! Radha Krishna love story is an enigma , very mysterious to understand , but very enchanting ,can't  divert our attention from it ! Some called it as forbidden love , some seers called it as Bhakti Vedanta Yoga , some sociologists defined it as a free society's relationship , the philosophers defined it as one of the most difficult  puzzles to solve .
But all accepted it as there is a special charm in their eternal love !😊
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
loved the prologue and the 1st part 😃
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: draupadidevi

I have read your story. It's wonderful, superb in describing the moments of the epic age. I have full confidence on your knowledge of the epic and I am sure we can see a perfect reflection of it even in this creative writing. As per the analysis is concerned I feel myself really too small to say anything about this divine love and the god and lord of my heart. I can only express my devotion to them. JAI RADHE KRISHNA.

Divine love !😊 Didi , thankful to you for these good words for my simple writing .😊
Getting encouragement from a  learned and  scholarly person like you is my fortune . 🤗
This is my first attempt to touch a  mythical story , on  legendary love of Radha Krishna .
Thanks once again for liking this piece of writing .😊