Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

//.KDMHMD Creations Gallery #19.\\

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Welcome Deshians! Congrats on the 19th Creations Gallery!!

Link to previous galleries:

Please read the RULES below before posting anything here.

1. PLAGIARISM. Plagiarism is cutting out parts from other sig makers signature, taking the credit of someone else's work. In short Plagiarism is taking the work of another person and claiming that it is yours. No Warning PMs will be sent, but definitely you will be given a chance to defend yourself. If you are found guilty then Warning will be raised.

We have had members plagiarizing creations in our previous gallery and a warning was also given. I hope we wont see it again in this gallery and onwards.

2. NO QUOTING UPDATES. This have been repeated many times already but we still see members quoting creations. Please stop quoting updates/creations especially long ones. It's takes a lot of time when the page loads. And the Dev Team cant always check each page to edit them. So please see to it you don't quote any updates. You can use the @ format.

3. MERGING/MORPHING - NOT ALLOWED. Taking the original photos and putting desired faces of your favourite actor/actress is wrong as you are messing  with the copyrights of the original photos. (Merging two different pics of actors is okay as long as you don't morph).

4. KDMHMD CREATIONS RELATED ONLY.Please post creations related only to KDMHMD and it's stars. Events and others are fine but siggies from other shows are NOT allowed.

NO POSTING OF REQUESTS.Criticism and comments are welcome but DO NOT place siggy requests in our gallery. We have the Avi & Siggy shop section for siggy requests.

POST YOUR OWN CREATIONS. Post creations that are made by you only and not other members. Finding creations from google or any other site is not allowed.

DO NOT STEAL & POST WITHOUT PERMISSION.This doesn't seem to be working. Many of our creations are being posted outside I-F (ApniCommunity, Indya Forum, Facebook, etc..) without asking permission from the maker and without giving credit. In fact the person posting in other forum is taking credit for our creations. This is a really sad thing. No matter how much we ask, it is still being posted. Asking permission and giving credit is not that hard, is it?

BE CREATIVE! HAVE YOUR OWN STYLE.Try not to copy other sig makers style. Be creative and have your own style. If you have been inspired by any member, then please do give proper credit.

We hope these things will be remembered not only for this gallery but from now onwards. Please keep this gallery clean and neat.

Thank you!

text sample credit: khushix
Edited by lazychick.maria - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutediary thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow ❤️New creation Gallery
               🤗

Congrtzzz evryone❤️
kksoap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congo sistaah❤️ and 🤗 everyone 
New gallery❤️ wohooo 
Trisha510 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations... Kis desh rocks... Wohoo new gallery of kdmhdm
sana.harshiti thumbnail
Congooo Congooo deshins 🥳
Like the previous CG we are going to rock here...🥳
thanks Maria  for opening the new and thanks for the banner is beautiful  
love u  muwahhh🤗
Here is my fiirst siggie 

Edited by sana.harshiti - 7 years ago
rano23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow great
Congratulations
tarannum6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
woohooo Congratulations 😃
cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats everyone for the new CG
cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Free To Use

Prem-Heer
(Non-Animated bcz I couldn't find the good quality videos)

Edited by cute00ish - 7 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
@sana.harshiti: you're welcome sweety and gorgeous siggyyou're colouring is so lovely😳

@cuteOOish: my gosh this is killer! I know the HQ quality is not that good but if you want the star classics video, I guess I have this episode, if you want to make an animated siggy in future😊(not requesting, only suggesting😆😛)

something I just made aisi😛 Athi here you go for my 1st siggy of this creations gallery🤣