Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Maya,

This was superb, sexy, seductive! Loved their deep passion and the school girl and uncle dialogue. So true that Arnav Singh Raizada might have been more articulate if he felt less. Where feelings are concerned he is undoubtedly a man with two left feet. But Khushi has begun to understand and that in itself will cement lasting bonds...loved Arnav's jealousy about Dr Yash's equation with Khushi, and your calling it a 'dark green' emotion! Haha! Enjoying Khushi a second time over...it is also allowing me to read and relish the words and appreciate the narrative that much more! So alike and yet so different, Khushi and Arnav!  Khushi's innocent attempts at seducing her husband show how far he has managed to permeate her sanskaari faculties! Real fun this! 

Best,

Anu
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Khushi made me cry too. Oh how broken she was women are like this they can handle hard times so lightly and sometimes she can be rocked with few words only. It's like all arnav's misbehaving come to her at once and she remembers each and every time he throw her out. She was crying for every moment. And uncertainty that he might not love her like she did was overpowering her mind and heart.
It's true that words are also needed sometimes if not always.
Glad that he hold her and assured her of his love and heart which was must at that moment.
He didn't know his jealousy would cost him her heartbreak. What can we say he is like this. When he is insecure he will do anything to hold his love.
This school girl and uncle ji act was awesome. But our heart don't want to ugly uncle. He is not fun like Khushi.
Did you have to stop at right their? 
Thanks for marvellous update.
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 40 and 41👏
Glad Arnav said the words and Khushi was open in her feelings😃
Eager for the next part😃
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Awesome updates lol uncleji
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"I am worn out"...life must  have oozed out of him the moment khushi spoke...both had their moments of uncertainty... But at the right time they are reassured...

khushi has opened her heart in and out ..and Arnav  thinking about what is really needed for khushi When he went to fetch water...good introspection on part of Arnav...
And  their uncle ji and school girl banter ..will surely spice up anyone's life in the four walls of the room...

Everyone gets besotted by khushi irrespective of gender and age...😉who would resist her...
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: archnahardik123

Khushi made me cry too. Oh how broken she was women are like this they can handle hard times so lightly and sometimes she can be rocked with few words only. It's like all arnav's misbehaving come to her at once and she remembers each and every time he throw her out. She was crying for every moment. And uncertainty that he might not love her like she did was overpowering her mind and heart.

It's true that words are also needed sometimes if not always.
Glad that he hold her and assured her of his love and heart which was must at that moment.
He didn't know his jealousy would cost him her heartbreak. What can we say he is like this. When he is insecure he will do anything to hold his love.
This school girl and uncle ji act was awesome. But our heart don't want to ugly uncle. He is not fun like Khushi.
Did you have to stop at right their? 
Thanks for marvellous update.

Thank you, Sister.
When I posted this episode yesterday I saw it in a new light. 
I think the key line is Khushi telling him that she could love him better if he opened his heart. He controls her because he truly cannot live without her. She is operating on the principle that she is powerless. Arnav is afraid to let her realize that she has all the power in this relationship.

I think I have an episode coming up in -khushi- where he tells her that he is fully aware that if she left him, she would, after some time, be fine. Whereas it would be his death. 
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu75

"I am worn out"...life must  have oozed out of him the moment khushi spoke...both had their moments of uncertainty... But at the right time they are reassured...

khushi has opened her heart in and out ..and Arnav  thinking about what is really needed for khushi When he went to fetch water...good introspection on part of Arnav...
And  their uncle ji and school girl banter ..will surely spice up anyone's life in the four walls of the room...

Everyone gets besotted by khushi irrespective of gender and age...😉who would resist her...

Gosh, Sister---you spoke my heart.
Because that moment when Khushi said, "I am worn out" made me weep when I wrote it, and when I read it yesterday after all these years. I think it moves me because I think it represents a very realistic meltdown moment in a woman's life. I have no doubt we've all sunk to the floor at one time or another and felt bone-tired because we carry the heavy load in our relationships, with not as much verbal feedback as we require. I also think that when our lover sees us like this, it kills him. 
Edited by JalebiJane - 7 years ago
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

I started reading this story yesterday night and now i finshed reading it... 

Writer ji,  u r awesome,  ur character sketching,  descriptions,  emotions and writing style... I loved it... 
ASR is a complex character,  u managed that complexity of his character very well... His possessiveness,  his controlling nature and limitless love for his wife... A difficult man to live with.. But khushi lyk her rajkumar in all his shaitaan nature... Beauty of their relation... 
Also their lovemaking😳... Love this bold version of khushi who love to explore new areas of their passion with expert guidance of her hubby... 
R u planning to pair yash for anjali??.. Yes pls... Anji need a good man... And i think yash is perfect for her.. 

Thank you, Sister, pleased that you are enjoying -khushi-. 
Yes, if you continue reading you will see that Yash + Anjali are a couple in all my stories so far :-)
I like their equation. A statement about how beautiful a second attachment can be---there is love after heartbreak.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: hailstorm464

This chapter has the most touching and beautiful heart to heart conversation between the two. Each time I read this story I feel the same ( and I have read it a number of times). 

Thank you. I think most writers will agree with me that if your own words make you cry or smile or laugh (or feel aroused!) as you are tapping away at the keyboard, then it will have an equally powerful connect with Reader.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranogill

Wow and he think he is not besotted

More than besotted, Sister :-)
The word that comes to mind is fanaa.