Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakha_sakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
A possessive love needs to be understood and tackled in the most handle with care manner... Arnav 's love for Khushi is such... Khushi knows how to handle this... And she wisely acted on it by asking him to give him his heart completely...  I liked that part really very much... Arnav also understands his level of possessiveness in love... But certain times he just cannot handle his way of expressing it... But still he does his best to 
It is possible that he is right about Dr. Yash... May be time will make things clear...

Again a superb update... Waiting for next update... 
sakha_sakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear JJ,
 Do we get update on daily basis on all the three stories or on alternate days...
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
So who's the person not besotted with her? 😆 we're still left to know that. But ASR's eyes, seem to be a PET Scan, easily catching anybody overfriendly towards Khushi 😉 he's a bit jealous and in that, didn't again realize his words, or did he?
I talk of love, he talks of control. <---- This is one perfect line apart from nafrat and mohabbat to describe Arnav and Khushi's relationship in general, be it in the show or fiction.
But Khushi's breakdown, deamnding his love, that was beautiful how he places her hand on his heart and declared it her property. 
So Khushi purchased a nighty too, now I doubt she'll ever wear her night dresses ever since he's commented his opinion om the latter. Well, she was fully prepared to do a roleplay as a schoolgirl and uncleji but rare that Arnav didn't get it and didn't take it as an invitation 🤣 well, he's not into roleplays I guess 😆

Loved the chapters to the core🤗
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I started reading this story yesterday night and now i finshed reading it... 
Writer ji,  u r awesome,  ur character sketching,  descriptions,  emotions and writing style... I loved it... 
ASR is a complex character,  u managed that complexity of his character very well... His possessiveness,  his controlling nature and limitless love for his wife... A difficult man to live with.. But khushi lyk her rajkumar in all his shaitaan nature... Beauty of their relation... 
Also their lovemaking😳... Love this bold version of khushi who love to explore new areas of their passion with expert guidance of her hubby... 
R u planning to pair yash for anjali??.. Yes pls... Anji need a good man... And i think yash is perfect for her.. 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome update...too good...👏
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
well written update...awesome...👏
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
The problem is the same but

arnav still voice out his desire
Linsie thumbnail