Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved part 32, 33 and 34๐Ÿ‘
Anticipation and test of the new purchase๐Ÿ˜‰
Eager for the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: archnahardik123

Their compatibility is amazing. They didn't even know how well they complete each other. 

Finally they are out of this secret. Both made mistakes in hiding truth, no matter what there reasons were. But this temporary hate could not stand chance infront of this enormous love they carry in their heart for each other. Love always wins. 
It's good they both accept their faults and carry on. 
Arnav's words of not stop loving him touched my heart. He didn't know she is not capable of not loving him. 
Their sensual and passionate love making was beautifully written.

Maya did you make some changes in last few episodes? Like Arnav did say sorry in his own way in restaurant. 

Thanks for updating.

I don't recall, Archna. 
I might have. I never stop editing, however, I don't usually tamper with dialogue.
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitikapoor

I just love your writing dear...all three chapters are good mix of pure love and spicy too. You choose a fabulous plot for this story.

Your Arnav is such a cutie pie with his action and talks.  He always ask her to strip๐Ÿ˜ณ...ummmhhh...can't it be vice-versa. You are so awesome with Arnav's character...never miss a single detail on how he react or speak.
They both made for each other.

Yes! That's a great prompt, Sister.
She must ask Arnav to strip for her someday.
Well, this story is complete but maybe in another tale ;-)
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: IdioTinTin.

I want to read -Boondi- now, can you please provide me the link?

I'll certainly share it again when I resume writing -boondi-. :-)
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

I'll certainly share it again when I resume writing -boondi-. :-)

thanks. already waiting ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by IdioTinTin. - 7 years ago
PreenaRak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maya. Thanks a lot for the Mindblowing 3 episodes in a row. U dnt know hw much of addiction it is to read ur stories. The way arnav told khushi to go wild was really provoking. Hw passionate they are in love making. As u wrote, khusi is never a half measure. She provides her full in each. A perfect match for ASR. The live making on the wall was really exotic. Hw many epoisodea i read in a go, i again scroll down to check whether nxt episode is der. Wen are u updating ur website dear. Cant wait for that. Till then plz provide with more updates a day.
JalebiJane thumbnail

thanks. already waiting ๐Ÿ˜ณ

That coffee will have evaporated by the time I resume -boondi- :-)
To resume -jalebi- is my first priority when the website is relaunched. And though I write fast, my writing meanders...as you well know.

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anu567

A luscious triple update and that was superb! Arnav and Khushi finding their own equation, the debate between the controller and the controlled, the predator and the prey, and who overpowers whom continues. They are true equals in this relationship, their commitment to each other complete and beautiful in all the ways that matter. The scenes at the lingerie so shop were a revelation of the extent to which the patient and in love Arnav Singh Raizada could go to ensure the happiness of the woman he loved. A word here about the amazing Aman...truly a paranormal ability to anticipate ASR's every need and have things done ahead of time. Fabulous progression here. Cannot wait to see how Arnav and Khushi help Anjali overcome Shyam's exit from her life and how they go about executing that exit now based on Mr Chopra's evidence. 

Wow. Nowdays am so out of words not knowing how to praise this immense talent of your writing in a deserving manner. Because even words like amazing, briliant etc are nothing compared to your skill.

Sensual updates with a bold and yet characteristic Khushi. She is so herself over the day but once inside the bedroom, she's a complete lover to him in everyway.
Glad that they sorted the matter with Shyam, so Khushi needn't worry everytime that snake sneaks to her to destroy her peace of mind. Happy that Arnav has planned to reveal the truth and save Anjali and her child from that snake.

Looking forward for more. Thanks a lot for multiple updates in your threads. ๐Ÿค—

Ditto
๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ˜†

Thanx Jalebi for this Eidee for Eid-ul-Azha ๐Ÿ˜›

Bass -boondi- ki kami hai ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by pakpearl - 7 years ago
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you have written very crisp ,short dialogues for Arnav as they go very well with character...4 Lions may have created the characters,but writers like you have life in to them...
Everything is beautifully written...

Finally khushi would breathe as no longer Shyam is a hindrance to their relation...
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu75

you have written very crisp ,short dialogues for Arnav as they go very well with character...4 Lions may have created the characters,but writers like you have life in to them...

Everything is beautifully written...

Finally khushi would breathe as no longer Shyam is a hindrance to their relation...

Thank you. 
Initially I wasn't sure how to write him. It stressed me out so I gave him very few lines. :-) Maybe that worked in my favour. 

I think if you compare early -khushi- to -jalebi- he has gone from brusque to succinct. Now I enjoy writing his lines. Even entering his point-of-view. Khushi is gorgeous to write. Stream-of-consciousness. One just has to get into her mind and take dictation :-)