Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Caught up finally... its amazing how everytime i read this, i actually fall some more in love with this Arnav, with this khushi... nd I'm enjoying every moment of rereading very much... looking forward see the lovely moments of their life ahead... 

PS: I'm craving for some boondi too 
Edited by nishu_shorna - 7 years ago
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

Caught up finally... its amazing how everytime i read this, i actually fall some more in love with this Arnav, with this khushi... in my mind there's some phases in Khushi... like until Shyam's out of the life, until they are in lucknow, life in there, back to delhi, nd some more in between... i love them all, but this first phase and them in lucknow are my most favourite... this for they discovered their need for each other here, and that for they build their choti si duniya as well as khushi realise her potential(career wise) there... nd I'm enjoying every moment of rereading very much... looking forward see the lovely moments of their life ahead... 

PS: I'm craving for some boondi too ðŸ˜›

I do miss Boondi.
Terribly.

There is a sister of Boondi in -jalebi- named Asha. 
I can't wait to do her scenes :-)
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Once again a beautiful chapter  Maya 
Arnav wants an assurance from his wife that she loves him . This one sentence has changed whole equation between Arnav - Khushi . Khushi is ready to wait for her husband to declare his love , for now his desire to be loved by herself is more heart warming . 

JalebiJane thumbnail
resEdited by JalebiJane - 7 years ago
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Arnav is being too posessive😊

He wants her undivided attention..
her confession...
He wanna enjoy the pleasure given to him by Khushi..

It's not that he doesn't please her with all his passion...
He still doesn't say..rather don't wanna say..

That He Loves Her..

I like it when my Hero is possessive. Or rather proprietorial.
Aahh! I'm a disappointment to modern day feminists :-)

vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely loving  reading it  again, I don't know [ have have lost count of it ]  . Thank you maya.
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arnav's mother sudden demise affected him more than he show through his anger, mistrust in women and many other aspects of his personality. He needs a constant reminder from khushi that she won't leave him. He is doing everything in his power to keep her tied to him, for example, introducing her to the world of physical pleasure, showing his dependence on her by insisting to be fed by her and trying to possess her so as to exert a sense of control over her where she will be managed by him. He doesn't want to show that she has become his weakness but would rather portray himself to Ber weakness.
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: farheen75

Arnav's mother sudden demise affected him more than he show through his anger, mistrust in women and many other aspects of his personality. He needs a constant reminder from khushi that she won't leave him. He is doing everything in his power to keep her tied to him, for example, introducing her to the world of physical pleasure, showing his dependence on her by insisting to be fed by her and trying to possess her so as to exert a sense of control over her where she will be managed by him. He doesn't want to show that she has become his weakness but would rather portray himself to Ber weakness.

Yes, I agree.
It also has to do with his personality; he can't do anything in half-measure. In business. In his love for Anjali. And now his wife. 
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

Oops! Let's hope new readers don't see your post. You gave away my plot, Sister. :-)

oops, sorry sorry lakhon sorry... i was like should i write or shouldn't I ðŸ˜³ then dil wanted to tell you, nd overpowered the dimaag.😛
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

oops, sorry sorry lakhon sorry... i was like should i write or shouldn't I ðŸ˜³ then dil wanted to tell you, nd overpowered the dimaag.😛

Perhaps you could edit the post slightly :-)