Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
That creep Shyam again watch them. Did he come there for confirmation?  If yes, then Arnav did give him proof of them together.
Scene at the cafeteria was so touching. He had  all of her and yet he want more.. He want her close to him all the time. Eating from her hand is just an excuse, he want all her attention towards him only.
Beautiful update.
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 22👏
Khushi's confession, loved it👏
Eager for the next part😃
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Shyam is so disgusting. What a callous man, he is.  Such a disgrace to humanity.  I wish Arnav trashes the life out of him.  The audacity he has to come to their bedroom. 
Arnav and Khushi are coming close and the innocent Khushi is so happy with Arnav's approach but cautious at the same time. She has gone through hell at the hands of Arnav... She should not waste time, in disclosing the truth of Shyam, before the creepy snake intervenes and disrupts the new closeness between these two.

Love your style of writing, my dear.  I eagerly wait for your stories, all three of them are simply exceptional...⭐️👏👍🏼
aafan thumbnail
She is Pagal but he is blind. Khushi is right that he should learn to read Braille. He was blind not to be able to read the obvious signs that khushi loved him and had not believed a word that creep said.
Why was Arnav angry again in the end?
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Khushi got so overwhelmed when Arnav asked her to say that she loved him.
So true one does not always need words. 
Actions speak louder than words.

I love how arnav and Khushi feed each other in this story. 

Now was Shyam watching Khushi standing in the shadows.

He is just plain disgusting. 
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Maya,

You continue to amaze me, girl! This was lovely. I remember one of those SBS capsule interviews from the early days of IPKKND when Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti were asked what this show was all about, what it really represented. While Mr. Sobti back in the day at his inarticulate best shrugged and said it was perhaps a journey of two soul mates or something to that effect, Sanaya Irani felt it was the quest for unconditional love. I am drawing on this here to bring in Arnav's demand of Khushi...from his appearance, words, body language and actions Khushi senses his deep need for that unconditional commitment from her. And here's the amazing part...she acquiesces. She throws herself at him on the road to tell him that she truly cares, and also asks hiim, justifiably, whether she has not shown him how much she cares in so many different ways. 

I love how far Arnav has already come in her love. Khushi matters to him and the days of farak kyun padta hain are long gone. Not the world and its prejudices, not even the perverse Shyam Manohar Jha can take away their commitment and love for the other. So nice done! 

Best,

Anu
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu567

Maya,

You continue to amaze me, girl! This was lovely. I remember one of those SBS capsule interviews from the early days of IPKKND when Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti were asked what this show was all about, what it really represented. While Mr. Sobti back in the day at his inarticulate best shrugged and said it was perhaps a journey of two soul mates or something to that effect, Sanaya Irani felt it was the quest for unconditional love. I am drawing on this here to bring in Arnav's demand of Khushi...from his appearance, words, body language and actions Khushi senses his deep need for that unconditional commitment from her. And here's the amazing part...she acquiesces. She throws herself at him on the road to tell him that she truly cares, and also asks hiim, justifiably, whether she has not shown him how much she cares in so many different ways. 

I love how far Arnav has already come in her love. Khushi matters to him and the days of farak kyun padta hain are long gone. Not the world and its prejudices, not even the perverse Shyam Manohar Jha can take away their commitment and love for the other. So nice done! 

Best,

Anu

That is an interesting insight by Ms Irani.
Unconditional love. I see that. 

What do you think this series was trying to say? Why did it connect with so many of us?
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: aafan

She is Pagal but he is blind. Khushi is right that he should learn to read Braille. He was blind not to be able to read the obvious signs that khushi loved him and had not believed a word that creep said.
Why was Arnav angry again in the end?

I really don't recall why he was angry. But I think that whenever she is not within his sight, he panics.
I saw how in the cafe he waited for K by the entrance when she went to freshen up. A is insecure.

And the sensual scene after was about his requiring full acceptance from her.
I think...

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: archnahardik123

That creep Shyam again watch them. Did he come there for confirmation?  If yes, then Arnav did give him proof of them together.

Scene at the cafeteria was so touching. He had  all of her and yet he want more.. He want her close to him all the time. Eating from her hand is just an excuse, he want all her attention towards him only.
Beautiful update.

Yes, he is like a boy who wants his mother's complete attention. 
He is insecure still. 
Next episode expands on this. 

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav is being too posessive😊

He wants her undivided attention..
her confession...
He wanna enjoy the pleasure given to him by Khushi..

It's not that he doesn't please her with all his passion...
He still doesn't say..rather don't wanna say..

That He Loves Her..