Posted: 7 years ago
Plz start Jalebi first plzzz
Really missing it
IDatIF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=JalebiJane] archnahardik123 said:
<font color="#0000ff">Fabulous episode.</font>
<font color="#0000ff">In the show too Arnav realise that Khushi loves him and he had made mistake in reading the situation but to stretch things they make them behave life this when they wake up. He totally ignore what he felt of what Khushi confess.</font>
<font color="#0000ff">I liked that your Arnav is more intelligent and see things more clearly.</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Thanks for update.</font>

Thank you for your comment, Archna.

A year after completing -khushi- I began writing a serial titled -boondi-, which begins in a similar fashion to -khushi-. One of the reasons I started -boondi- is because I believe in iteration as a developmental tool. But another reason is that in -khushi- I provide no compelling evidence for why Arnav should change his mind about her so suddenly. It felt like a deep flaw in -khushi- and it continues to disturb me. In my defence :-) I wrote those first few episodes after the IPKKND Holi episode. And if you recall, here on India Forums many of us were so fed-up of the "Hate Marriage" track. I was one of those who just wanted it to end. Bas karo! :-) It was from that space that I began writing -khushi- and perhaps that is why it is such a beginning. As a writer, hyper-critical of my own work, I feel the weakest episodes of -khushi- come at the beginning. I think it improves thereafter. And perhaps I also improved as a writer
over time. But I am grateful to the India Forums Sisterhood who kept reading and encouraging me even though I don't think I was giving them very good material. :-) Ah, those sweet-sweet women.

Whew. I'm glad I got the opportunity to explain how I feel about all this.

[
/ reading Khushi has been amazing and interesting from the start
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am thoroughly enjoying reading the story all over again!
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I have my proff coming in less than a month and here i am glued to the screen reading this stoty for the tenth time..
This is how much i love this
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: arniepervaiz

I have my proff coming in less than a month and here i am glued to the screen reading this stoty for the tenth time..
This is how much i love this

Well, consider these daily episodes a study break 😉 Each can be read in less than 10 minutes. I did a survey of my readers in 2012 when I was building my website, and almost 80% read the episodes on their phone, so I tried to always keep each episode between 1000-1500 words. [Those who research such things state that 1200 words is the ideal size of post for phone reader]
PreenaRak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh. Thank u dear. Hw much i wishes to read it and now knowing to get a daily part is fantastic. Will wait like i waited for each episode of ippknd.
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So arnav is in a fun and flirty mood.
Khushi is suprised to see him so relaxed at home.
Continue soon 
mansi0606 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
must say your writing is total Masala, drama mixed with humor angst tension and amazing chemistry. Girl you are talented.
Arnav selecting tiny blouses and sarees to his liking for Khushi and taking away all her dresses to make sure she wears the sarees, very caveman ish yet I loved it.
cutest part for me in chapter 2 was when she said " suniye na"
i just aww ed.
mon4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh..loving it. Feeling ipkknd is back😊
mansi0606 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
chapter 3
Arnav going with the instinct in trusting Khushi and giving their relationship a chance is the interesting aspect of this story. enjoying the story.