Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SleepingSimba thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have been wanting to read this for so long!! Thank you so much for bringing it back!! 
And a very Happy New Year to you!! :D 
Edited by SleepingSimba - 7 years ago
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH MAYA, I am SO VERY, VERY HAPPY that you are reposting Khushi. I am a huge fan and vote for the HOF ( where I found the link). I missed the story while you were away and have always thought that this was the story that should have been told post the MU. hey ho indian tv.. will you be rewriting sections?. I have started reading, and am on AL for a couple of weeks more so dont be surprised to see me catching up fast! Take care hon muuwh!
violetgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey,I was redirected here for this story By some lovely friends on ficverse,I am in love with it and glad you reposted it and I was guided here,loved the tale,reading it in my free time once again much love violetgirl:)
violetgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ok man,hands down this is like reliving some forgotten memories and wonderful ok Joks ,I may be a couple of months late here for catching up
Reposting work,but it so worth it,when now I can so wonderfully appreciate in words the little aspects which make up ASR!,this man would definitely to go any lengths to keep Khushi with him period.!!maya this thing rocks man?,I swear it sucked being a silent reader and not commenting on this when I initially started out on if,I must say that this deliciously arshilicious:))much love violetgirl..
gprs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is undoubtedly a masterpiece👏👏
glad i came across this story😊i feel like rewatching ipkknd..yet with a better background and a fresh concept..i'm falling for this Arnav-Khushi more than the original ..they are just amazing and unbelievable..

Arnav-ASR transformation,asr's highhandness,equivalent Khushi..omg..i simply loved it..man,he is more Asr,did he just tricked her to hear the proposal from her..this is definitely one of the best..love to read the entire story..
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am reading it all over again...i hope you finish your story on IF..i have read this story on your blog but still want to read it all over again on IF
Creatiwitty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
oh em jeee...i am so glad i found this ...again... i read your storyin the blog twice and i started again in IF. thank you thank you thank you. you should just keep writing arshi stories. your stories are irresistible. 
Creatiwitty thumbnail
Whoa...the kiss..." an auspicious beginning "!!!!!. The way you describe the situation and feelings is mind blowing.  

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Where r u Maya? I sent u an email too a month back dear
Hope all is well
Missing u
Creatiwitty thumbnail
"it seems that im in love with you" !!!!!!! only ASR can confess love in this manner...oh i love your Arnav JJ. he is matured and such a tease.