Posted: 7 years ago
Did ASR clock on to yash's interestEdited by ranogill - 7 years ago
Viji79 thumbnail
I think its time for a new thread Jane
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Arnav ko barabar ka takkar denewala is here.

It's really fun to see someone who can stand tall in front of Arnav and challenge him.

And I am glad that there is someone who sees Anjali for the woman she is and not as Arnav's sister or the porcelain doll replica of the Raizada house .
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww...such a sweet bond between Anjali and little Khushi. I think Arnav getting hint about her sister and Dr. Malhotra. For Arnav and Yash I can say only one thing...Jaise ko Taisa mila😉😆Kitna majaa aaraha hai.
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Epi 45-50
Anjali's fairy world has collapsed in a blink of an eye . Could imagine the devastating feeling she will go through after learning that she was cheated all along . Shyam deserves to rot in hell .

Arnav has ruthlessly broken his sister's illusion , half baked truth is always disastrous . So he is letting his sister cry once for all and get over that scum .

Little khushi is very fond of Anjali , the child is distracting Anjali or else she might go into depression . Love the bonding between Yash & Little khushi . 

Arnav is right , khushi's rishta with Shyam should be hidden and forgotten because it will cause unnecessary heart ache between Anjali& Khushi and the two families 
Arnav is territorial , he cannot tolerate any other man near his wife . His own insecurities is holding him captive , Poor lover boy ASR 

IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ha, this match. I loved this game. And I always love how Arnav's arguments are always so precise. Yash has realized his feelings, so only Anjali left. Little Khushi doesn't want to part from Anjali and both are so close.
Now let's see what this upcoming weekend brings for Anajli and Yash. Khushi is the only one who can see those sparks between the doctor and his patient. Arnav seems --indifferent to it. He could not realize his own feelings, how will he see theirs? 😆
Anyway, looking forward to the bday party of both the Khushis. 

Loved every bit of the update 🤗
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
loved the update...good going..👏
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 51👏
Loved the tennis match😆
Eager for the next part😃
cocoamob thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was an exciting match :-)
Arnav has met his match in Yash! What a difference in personalities in Shyam and Yash. 

Loved Yash's thoughts of five!