Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Khushi is not cynical about love she fully understands it's perennial as grass ..it's convincing the heart that can disenchant one..

The utmost care for her husband's good looks - thank you Mrs R !

The arrival of madame Boondi is akin to the arrival of a new season for them all..

An innocent little one to distract from the drudgery's of the real world..

Shyam -  ' checkmate ' - your days are surely over but something says you'll continue to reek some sort of havoc from behind bars ..

Pari025 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is exactly how Shyam's chapter should have ended if Arnav used his Harvard brain in personal matters. He invited Yash to stay in RM for the sake of his sister's welfare, keeping aside his personal feelings. Doesn't he always do that? This is the most endearing quality of this man.
Khushi is enjoying these kamasutra lessons from her husband :-). She is one lucky woman that her husband's drive for perfection extended to bedroom activities too.
ttann thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Am addicted to reading these wonderful episodes you keep reposting daily..
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyR

Khushi is not cynical about love she fully understands it's perennial as grass ..it's convincing the heart that can disenchant one..

The utmost care for her husband's good looks - thank you Mrs R !

The arrival of madame Boondi is akin to the arrival of a new season for them all..

An innocent little one to distract from the drudgery's of the real world..

Shyam -  ' checkmate ' - your days are surely over but something says you'll continue to reek some sort of havoc from behind bars ..

Well stated.
Boondi's arrival is much-needed.
She prevents the next few days from turning into a version of Medea at Shantivan :-)
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Read the three chapters, loved the three chapters, and at the end of each chapter, I took a long breathe as I couldn't bear that it stopped there but then scrolled down and saw the other chapter, until the 3rd one...am so desperate to know further. Clearly, Arnav is handling Shyam so calmly and logically here than in the show. 
So a wife with two kids and yet producing a child here with his second not legal wife. Snake, having double pleasure and earning (can ut be said so!?) easy money without any work. That is too gross for Shyam even. But good that now he's going behind the bars. He shall rot in hell.
I am having the same thoughts as Khushi, Anjali and Yash, Yash and Anjali. Both with children, both without spouse. And both sweet and kind hearted.
Now eagery waiting for update.
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari025

This is exactly how Shyam's chapter should have ended if Arnav used his Harvard brain in personal matters. He invited Yash to stay in RM for the sake of his sister's welfare, keeping aside his personal feelings. Doesn't he always do that? This is the most endearing quality of this man.
Khushi is enjoying these kamasutra lessons from her husband :-). She is one lucky woman that her husband's drive for perfection extended to bedroom activities too.

Last night, I watched IPKKND Episode 32 for the Nostalgia thread. (post in progress)
It is the one in which Anjali faints and Arnav rushes home. As I had just posted -khushi- Episode 44, it was not a far leap to imagine Arnav with that same concern-etched brow, that tenderness, that love for Di pouring out of his eyes. Yes, that man would tolerate a whole battalion of Dr Yash-es in his house and around his wife for Anjali's well-being.

After meeting Arnav, I realize that my brother really needs to up his game ;-) My brother is lovely but he's no Chotte. If I couldn't have Arnav as my lover, then I would want him as my brother. 
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
''After meeting Arnav, I realize that my brother really needs to up his game ;-) My brother is lovely but he's no Chotte. If I couldn't have Arnav as my lover, then I would want him as my brother.''

@JJ  your post is hilarious and I 'm laughing so loud at work - it has attracted  attention to my cubicle 

#FindingJJ'slover
Edited by LadyR - 7 years ago
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

Last night, I watched IPKKND Episode 32 for the Nostalgia thread. (post in progress)
It is the one in which Anjali faints and Arnav rushes home. As I had just posted -khushi- Episode 44, it was not a far leap to imagine Arnav with that same concern-etched brow, that tenderness, that love for Di pouring out of his eyes. Yes, that man would tolerate a whole battalion of Dr Yash-es in his house and around his wife for Anjali's well-being.

After meeting Arnav, I realize that my brother really needs to up his game ;-) My brother is lovely but he's no Chotte. If I couldn't have Arnav as my lover, then I would want him as my brother. 

Honestly, he's far more a better brother, in fact the best than husband. You can see that throughout the show 
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocoamob

Just caught up on reading the last few chapters.

Loved how well you write about a woman's emotions and feelings. When Arnav asked Khushi about Yash and then talked about conquests, all the anguish in her came out and she decided to lay it all out. She asked him to give her his heart.

"You have it...my heart. All of it. You have my heart, Khushi."
That was just what she needed. Men are generally not good with words and women need them and sometimes even crave for them. Although has Arnav has been a fantastic and generous lover, all the insecurities and fears she had buried deep inside could not be controlled and she sobbed it all out. 

And then within a short period of time, she is back to her fun-loving self - teasing him (Uncleji was just hilarious) and then changing to pleasure him! You must really be in Khushi's head to write so well about what she does!

Yash and little Khushi have arrived :-) Can't wait to read more about them...

Yeah! Little Khushi! Just the thought of her makes me smile.

Big Khushi is so mercurial, so buoyant. It is one of her best qualities. And what attracts me to her. She feels, she vents and she moves on to the next fun thing. She is responsive to manaofication. In reality, I am not at all like Khushi--though I wish I was. I am Arnav in a frock ;-)
Edited by JalebiJane - 7 years ago
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Thanx for the treat,Jalebi..

Arnav was a little bit jealous of Yash but now he needs him for the  sake of Anjali..

Khushi n Arnav's togetherness...it's the real source of strength in crisis for both of them..

Shyam has still the audacity to threaten Arnav of Anjali's obvious n most predictable vulnerability..

Yash n nanhi Khushi r the best addition to this already rocking family..

My pleasure.

Yes, the Doctor and Nurse are exactly what the Raizadas need.
When God closes a door, he opens a window. And this open window has brought in fresh air :-)