Arshi OS || Crazy LOVE || #Complete

RomanceFanaticx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys, finally I am posting this OS, ahh.. It took 5days to write.. LOL.. Anyways I really tried my best to give this OS a proper shape, please read and drop your comments. And yes..

RED QUOTED SENTENCES ARE FILM's DIALOGUE.

Arshi OS

Crazy Love

Khushi and Madhu walked out from the classroom while talking on random things when Madhu asked, "Hey Khushi..! Are you free this tomorrow..? Rustom released this Friday. Let's watch it. What say..?" 

"Rustom..? Chee..! That legendary films.. No ways..!! You go.." Khushi made a face hearing the film name. 

"Legendary..? Oh hello.. Akki said, it's a romantic thrilling film." Madhu said. 

"Romantic thrilling..? Yeah.. I watched the teaser.. It was thrilling type but romance.. No.. Not at all.."

"Oh really..? Then what about FAN..? That wasn't a romantic one.. Then why did you go to watch?" Madhu sarcastically asked. 

"Yes. That wasn't. But that was SRK's film. How could I miss it..! You know I and SRK shared a connection." Khushi dreamily said. 

"Connection?" 

"Connection bhi na kamaal ki cheez hai, bas ho gaya to ho gaya, mat pucho kaise.. Wifi Bluetooth se bhi zyada storng hai apna connection." Khushi said with a bright smile on her face. 

(Connection is a very strange thing ... it just happens ... don't ask how... our connection is stronger than Wi-Fi and bluetooth.)

"Hey.. Isn't FAN's dialogue? You remembered?" Madhu asked quiet shock. 
"Yes. I do.. I watched ten times." Khushi said with a proud. 

"What..?" Madhu made o shape face. 

"Yes. You know I am his JABRA FAN.. Mein tera hay re jabra.. Hay re jabra fan ho gaya." Khushi sang and did some steps with her hands when Madhu stopped her as other students were giggling seeing her, "Khushi.. Khushi.. Stop it.. It's so embarrassing." 

"Hey come on.." She looked around and said with a sad face, "Ghar wale bhi na samajhte nahi hain kabhi kabhi, wo sirf star nahi hai, duniya hai meri..." 

(Sometimes family doesn't understand ... he isn't a star only ... he is my world..)

"Yeah. I can see..!" Madhu sighed. Khushi simply rolled her eyes saying, "Whatever..! Tell me where is your Rishab..?" They walked out from the corridor when they saw few boys were harassing a girl. 

Khushi immediately said, "Hum shareef kya hue ... poori duniya hi badmash ban gayi." 

(Right when I became noble ... the whole world turned naughty.) 

"Khushi.. Stop your nonsense..! See this boys are.." Madhu made a disgust face when Khushi was going to leave but Madhu stopped her saying, "Where are you going?" 

"To show them their right place."

Madhu smiled seeing the main gate and looked at Khushi saying, "No need. Like in your way.. He may say.." Madhu scratched her forehead and smiled,"Maari kahani mein baatein kam... action zyada hove hai." 

(In my story there is less talking ... and more action) 

"What..?" Khushi asked confuse when Madhu made her look at the entrance when Khushi saw a black mercedes arrived and Rishab gets off, she gave a whatever look to Madhu as it wasn't new for her. Rishab walked to the boys and the two girls saw him arguing, "Let's go Madhu.." Khushi dragged her completely non interested as they two habituate as every now and then Rishab always involved himself in fight. They were going to leave when they saw Rishab was fighting. Once Rishab started fighting, Khushi stopped Madhu and was standing there as if she was enjoying but her eyes popped out when she saw another guy who stopped one boy from punching Rishab, Khushi looked at him from top to bottom, "Who is this chokra?" Khushi asked drooling over him. 

"Is it films dialogue?!"

"No yaar..!"

"Then what is this chokra word..?"

Khushi sighed and replied while flicking her eye, "Chokra.. Guy..!"

"Yeah.. Yeah.. He is Rishab's cousin, today he joined our college."

"Really?" Khushi excitedly looked at her friend. 

"Yeah.. But why are you so excited?" Madhu asked confuse. 

"Nothing." Khushi was drooling over him, she was looking at his every action and murmured, "You are my Mr. Right... but I need your body tight." 

"What?" Though Khushi murmured but little bit audible to Madhu. 

"No. Nothing." Khushi was only staring on the second guy, she couldn't remove her eyes from him. Madhu saw her lost, so she snapped her finger in front of her eyes, "Where you lost?" 

"What's his name?" Khushi asked still looking at the guy. 

"Who's?"

"Rishab's cousin..! That guy.." She pointed her finger at him. 

"Oh.. He..! Arnav Singh Raizada."

"Ohk.." She smiled brightly and whispered, "ASR..!" 

Just then, Arnav and Rishab approached to them, Madhu hugged him whereas Khushi kept staring at Arnav. "Hey Khushi.. Meet my cousin. Arnav.." Rishab introduced. 

"Hi.. Khushi.." Arnav forward his hand, Khushi looked at his face and shook hand with him. Soon they went to attend the class, Arnav and Rishab took sit in middle of the column whereas Khushi and Madhu took sit on last bench. Soon the professor came, soon he was elaborating a math but Khushi was least interested in that, she was looking all around as if finding something interested when her eyes fall on Arnav and a idea came in her mind. She tore a paper from her copy, Madhu saw it and asked, "What are you doing Khushi?" 

"Sshh..! Nothing. You concentrate." saying this she wrote something and passed it to one of classmate and whispered something in her ear, soon she saw Arnav received the chit, he turned back when Khushi immediately pretend as if she was listening the professor. Arnav opened the chit and read, "Khushiyan kisi ki mohtaj nahin hoti, dosti yunhi ittefaq se nahin hoti... kuch toh maine honge is pal ke, warna yunhi aapse mulaqat nahin hoti." 

(Happiness does not depend on anything, friendship does not happen by chance ... there might some reasons to this moment, otherwise we wouldn't have met just like that.)

Arnav again turned back and but as usual Khushi pretend so he kept the chit aside and looked on. Khushi smiled seeing his reaction when Madhu asked, "What?" Khushi shook her head.

After a while later, Arnav again received another chit, "Mujhse dosti karoge?" This time Arnav didn't turn back, he again kept the chit aside, Khushi looked at him disappointed and wrote another chit and passed it, "Offers of the day... close-up toothpaste ke saath 25% free... cornflakes ke saath random sa plastic khilona free... A,B ke saath C free... politician ke saath scam free... municipality ke saath corruption free... Mumbai ke saath pollution free... is friend request ke saath fraaandship free."

(Offers of the day ... with a close-up toothpaste get 25% free ... with cornflakes get a random plastic toy free ... with A, B get C free ... with a politician get a scam free ... with municipality get corruption free ... with Mumbai get pollution free ... and with this friend request get friendship free.)

Khushi saw a slight smile on his lip, but in next moment she saw him keeping the chit aside, "Oh god.. This guy.. Can't he reply back something?" She again send a chit. 

"Hasi toh phansi..!" Arnav read, this time he couldn't take it anymore, Khushi saw him writing something, she was excitedly waiting but in next moment she realized if it was his trick, because he knew she will get the chit through someone, so when she will receive it, Arnav easily can catch her, she started biting her nails when suddenly Khushi remembered Rishab never keep his phone on silent during the class, she quickly dialed his number and before the chit reached to Khushi, Rishab's phone rang when Arnav looked at him, during this time Khushi almost snatched the chit from her classmate. 

"Rishab.. I warned you last time do not keep your phone during class." The teacher yelled. 

"Sorry sir..!" Khushi cut the call before Rishab checked the caller ID, he quickly switched off his phone, Khushi giggled but seeing Madhu's deadly glare, she stopped. 

Khushi read the chit, "Who the f**k you are..? Listen if you send me the chit again, I will complaint to sir." 

She smiled and passed a chit, "Thappad se darr nahi lagta sahab... pyar se lagta hai., - and yeah nice trick to catch me, but you know - Don ko pakadna muskil nahi na mumkin hai."

(I am not afraid of a slap ... I am scared of love.
Catching Don is not only hard ... it's impossible.)

"Are you crazy? Just go to hell.." Arnav passed the chit but this time he didn't turn back to catch her. 

"Bharosa bhi hai, himmat bhi hai aur taqat bhi... aur pagalpan hadh se zyada."

(I do have belief, courage, strength ... and craziness beyond the limit.)

Khushi saw his burning face, and saw him passing another chit, "Stop your filmy drama damn it..!" Khushi chuckled reading this, she was going to write but they heard the bell. 

Everyone walked out from the class when Madhu saw Arnav furious, so she asked, "Arnav..! Is everything alright?" 

"No. Nothing is alright. One girl is making me crazy." He said frustrated. 

"Girl?"

"See..!! During the class, she was continuously sending me the chits." He passed her the chits, Madhu read the dialogues and flicked her eyes at Khushi who was nervously eyeing her to not speak anything. 

"Do you know anyone in class, who is filmy type?" Madhu looked at Khushi and replied, "No Arnav." 

"Hmm..! I think she has crack on her brain." Arnav said with a chuckle. 

"Really? How do you know it's girl?" Madhu asked with a grin. 

"Come on Madhu.. Look at the chits.. Do you think any guy can do this? And most important, girls are like filmy so I damn sure it's girl. But now I need to find out."

Madhu and Khushi exchanged look when Rishab arrived from somewhere, "Hey Khushi.. Why did you call me during class?" 

Khushi's eyes widened hearing this, but she composed, "Me?? No..!" 

"What no? I got a call from your number."

"Really?" She checked the phone and said, "Yeah you right. May be it happened mistakenly." Rishab shook his head convince. 

Arnav was sitting in his room when suddenly his phone beeped, he saw a message from unknown number, he read, "Mere dil, jigar, liver mein ho tum ... waqt bewaqt aaye woh fever ho tum ... ab toh meri life mein forever ho tum." 

(You are in my heart, soul, liver ... you are the fever that comes anytime ... and now you are in my life for forever.)

Arnav lay back on the bed, "Not again." 

He angrily dialed her number but she didn't receive, he tried few more times but Khushi didn't receive as she felt Arnav could recognize her voice, she dropped a message, "Behti hai hoton ko seekar, pachtayengi aap ... ishq jaag uthta hai aksar, aaisi khamoshi ke baad." 

(You are sitting with your lips sealed, you will repent ... usually love rises, after such silence.)

"Stop doing this bullshit and concentrate on your study, show your talent in studies." Arnav messaged. 

"Tumse pyar karna mera talent hai."

(Loving you is my talent.)

"Love?? Really?? When did it happen?"

"Wow..! You are talking. It seems something is melting inside you. Anyways I saw you fighting with the boys and right there I fell in love with you."

Arnav sighed and replied, "Oh I see but let me tell you clearly, I don't want to be your friend nor I love you. So please, stop disturbing." 

"Robo hai tu robo, corporate robo ... tere hardware mein koi soft feelings hi nahi hai."

(You're a robot, a corporate robot ... there are no soft feelings in your hardware.)

He read the message and replied, "Fine. Then why are you wasting your time here? What do you want yaar?" 

"Har koi yahi toh chahta hai meri tarah ... ki uski zindagi mein koi ek aaisa aaye joh ussi ke liye soche, ussi ke sapne dekhe, ussi ke liye jeeye aur dua kare."

(Everyone wants this just like me ... that someone should come in their life who thinks for them, dreams about them, lives for them and prays for them.)

"Love? Really? And how did you know it's love? It can be attraction or infatuation." Arnav replied.

"Jab raaton ko taare ginne ka mann kare aur har taare pe mera naam bhunane ko dil kahe ... samajh lena pyar hai ... jab chalte chalte peeche mudne ka mann kare ... beedh mein, anjaane mein aankhen mujhe dhoonde lage ... samajh lena wohi pyar hai ... agar yakeen na ho toh yeh haath thaamkar dekh lo ... dhadkane wahin tham jaaye toh samajh lena yahi pyar hai." She reply back.

(When you feel liking counting the stars in the night and when you feel like writing my name on every star ... then understand that you're in love ... when you feel like looking back when you're walking forward ... when your eyes strangely search for me in the crowds ... then understand that you're in love ... if you don't believe me then hold my hand and see ... if your heartbeats stop right there, then understand that you're in love.)

Arnav sighed and throw the phone other side of the bed. Just then he received another message, "Hi.. Hello.. You there?" but Arnav didn't bother to reply back, so Khushi again dropped a message, "Ho jaoge majboor tum bhi kuch is tarah ... Ranjhe ki mohabbat mein Laila thi jis tarah."  

(You'll get compelled in such a way ... just like how Laila was in the love of Ranjha.)

Getting much irritated, he switched off the phone and went to sleep. Next morning, Arnav woke up and switched on the phone but thankfully no message he received, he took shower to take leave for college. 

Arnav and Rishab were sitting in the canteen, soon Madhu joined them, they were chit chatting when Khushi arrived from somewhere, she took sit opposite to Arnav, Khushi looked at them and asked, "Swagat nahi karoge humara?" 
But realising Arnav's present, she looked up at him who was giving her suspicious look, "What?" Khushi asked worried. 

"You watch movies?"

"Yeah.. But what's a big deal in it? Everyone watched..! Why? Don't you watch?" She tried to divert him. 

"Yeah.. Nothing.. Let it be..!" Madhu and Rishab was smiling meekly as they both knew what happened right now.. So, Madhu asked in a teasing way, "But why did you suddenly ask Arnav?" 

"No.. Actually I remembered about someone."

Hearing this Khushi's face brighten up, she immediately messaged him, Arnav's phone beeped. He checked the message, "Humse door jaoge kaise, dil se hum mein bhulaoge kaise ... hum woh khushboo hai joh saason mein bastein hai, khud ki saason ko rok paoge kaise." 

(How can you stay away from me and go, how can your heart forget me ... I am that fragrance which lives in the breath, how will you stop your breath.)

Arnav immediately looked around to find any girl with phone and meanwhile Khushi composed herself. She winked at Madhu and everyone was pressing their lips hard from laughing. Khushi saw Arnav was typing something, she knew he might abuse her when she felt vibration, without his notice she checked, "Hum tumhe maarenge, aur zaroor maarenge ... lekin woh bandook bhi hamari hogi, goli bhi hamari hogi aur waqt bhi hamara hoga."

(I will kill you, and will kill you for sure ... but that gun will be mine, the bullet will be mine and the time will be mine.)

Khushi looked up Arnav with wide eyes, but quickly composed herself before Arnav saw her. Khushi messaged, "You watch movies?" 

Arnav smiled seeing the message, "Why? Only you can watch movies?" 

"No.. I never thought like this about you.. You seems quiet serious."

"Really?"

"Yeah.. But you know you are looking so handsome in this black shirt." Khushi was drooling on him when she saw Arnav was looking around so she quickly composed herself. 

"Not again girl..!"

Khushi saw Arnav's irritating face so she didn't reply back when Rishab asked him, "Hey Arnav.. Did that girl message you again? Did she say anything? What she want?" Arnav simply shook his head in no.. Just then few friends arrived there when Madhu and Khushi was going to leave when Arnav saw Khushi forgot her phone on the table so Arnav called her saying, "Khushi.. Your phone..!" Khushi smiled and take the phone from his hand and left, Arnav looked on. 

Few days passed like this, Khushi never let single moment to tease him through messages, she always messaged him filmy dialogues and sometimes getting irritated Arnav replied back. On a such day, Rishab and Arnav saw the notice board where they read about Freshers party, it was Musk party, "Are you joining us?" Rishab asked.

"Of course..!" Arnav excitedly replied and they had a talk about it when suddenly Arnav get a message, "Hey.. Arnav.. Are you attending the party?" Rishab too saw her message and giggled, "This girl is going over to my head." Arnav didn't reply to her and left from there, Rishab followed her. 

Arnav was passing by a classroom when he heard Khushi's voice like as usual she was throwing her filmy dialogue on someone, Arnav hide behind the door, he saw Khushi with Madhu. 

"Why are you irritating him? When he get to know about it, he will be angry on you yaar." Madhu said worried. Rishab also saw them and Arnav too, he was going to go inside but stopped by Arnav who just gave him deadly glare, so he stopped, Arnav peeped through the door. 

"Come on Madhu. I will not drag it much. Before Arnav catches me, I will surrender myself to him. So chill..!" Khushi said in a cool way. "But you know.. I didn't drag it much, if he talk with me. Like.. He is friendly with you but he never talk with me much. You know.. I.." But she paused. "That's why I did it. At least through this way, I at least get his attention."

That's enough for Arnav to understand, he angrily looked at Rishab and dragged him from there. They came to the canteen, "You knew about it right, Rishab?" 

"Arnav.. I.."

"Yaar.. This girl.. This Khushi was playing with me all these days and you.. Being my brother you support her." Arnav said disbelief. 

"Arnav.. Listen yaar..!"

Arnav angrily glared at him and held him by his collar, "You all played enough with me. Now you listen to me..!" saying this he smirked and settled Rishab's collar, "The game she started, I will end.. And you..! These days you supported her but now show some loyalty towards your brother." 

"Means?" Rishab asked confuse. 

"It's simple dude.. Don't spill this beans to that girls. Get that?" He sarcastically asked to Rishab, who shook his head like a obedient student, Arnav looked on smirking whereas Rishab was confuse and worried at the same time. 
Arnav and Rishab walked in the party venue, they met with the girls, Arnav looked at Khushi from top to bottom, she was wearing a black knee length open shoulder frock. "Hi Arnav..!" He didn't say anything just smiled at her. 

At night, Arnav was tossing and turning on the bed, sleep was far away from his eyes, Arnav sat on the bed just then his phone beeped, he checked the message, "Hi.. Arnav..!" 

Arnav smiled thinking today she didn't use her filmy dialogue, he replied, "Wow..!! Today you didn't use your filmy talent. Nice..!" 

"You still awake?"

"Yeah.. But what happened? Why didn't you sleep yet?" He asked in message and lay on the bed, Arnav checked his phone impatiently, today he was waiting for her reply, just then his phone beeped, "Bas ek haan ke intezaar mein raat yunhi guzar jayegi... ab toh bas uljhan hai saath mere, neend kahan aayegi ... subah ki kiran na jaane kaunsa sandesh layegi ... rim jhim si gungunayegi ya pyas adhoori reh jayegi." 

(The night got over in waiting for a yes ... now I won't be able to sleep since the problem is with me ... and I don't know what message will the morning sunrays get ... will they sing for me or will I be left thirsty.)

He smiled being impress, "To be honest I really like your way of expression.. And I also waiting for the morning." Getting the message, Khushi's eyes popped out, "What does he mean through this message..!" She thought. 

"Hey I am sleepy. Talk with you later." Khushi immediately replied before Arnav ask her anything but getting the reply he messaged her, "Hey wait..! Shall we meet tomorrow at the party? See we talked these days and you know enough about me, but I.. I don't know nothing.. I even don't know your name.. So shall we?" 

Khushi's throat dried getting the message, she got nervous, she didn't know what to reply, "I'll be there in front of your eyes. You need to just recognize me." 

Arnav smiled, "Okay. Then see you tomorrow." 

And the rest of the night, Khushi couldn't sleep properly. 

Next day in the evening, Arnav and Rishab walked in the college campus where someone was giving everyone the musk. Arnav and Rishab took musk from him when Arnav asked, "You remember, what you have to do..!" Rishab shook his head saying, "I arranged everything." 

Khushi and Madhu joined them outside the campus and they four walked inside, the place was decorated beautifully, there was DJ light placed and students were enjoying, few were dancing on the beats. Khushi and Madhu joined their friends whereas Rishab and Arnav went to the drink counter. Arnav looked at Khushi who was looking elegant in white open shoulder frock. 
Khushi and Madhu joined the dance floor with her friends when Rishab and Arnav left somewhere. After a while later, the DJ boy turned music into a romantic one when someone came to Khushi and asked, "Can we dance?" 
Khushi smiled at him and placed her hand on his, he gently placed his one hand around her waist, Khushi looked up at him as she felt something inside her body, he pulled her close to him when Khushi felt her racing heart beat. 

Tere sang yaara (My lover, with you)
Khushrang bahara (The spring is filled with colors)
Tu raat deewani (You are a crazy night,)
Main zard sitaara (I am a pale star)

He made her place hand on his shoulder, Khushi looked into his eyes and drowned in it, she was going weak in her knees. Khushi immediately removed his hand from her waist and turned to him but he held her hand saying, "Only asking you to dance yaar ... not maarooing chance. So Relax..!" 

(Just asking you to dance ... not trying to hit on you.)

As Khushi heard the dialogue, she turned at him asking, "Who are you?" She looked around to find Arnav but she didn't find him when she saw Rishab with a guy and felt it could be Arnav though she didn't see his face. She was so much lost in her thoughts when suddenly Khushi felt jerk on her body, she landed on his hard chest, he was protectively wrapping hid arm around her waist. "You are so mannerless." 

He smirked saying, "Besharam badtameez khudgarz hota hai ... par pyar toh aaise hi hota hai." 

(Shameless and mannerless people are selfish ... but love happens just like that.) 

Khushi's face became O shaped, "Are you flirting with me?" 

"Tumhare jaisi ladkiyan flirting ke liye nahi ... ishq ke liye bani hai."

(Girls like you are not made for flirting ... they are made for love.) 

"You seems watch movies a lot..!" She smiled at him. 

They swayed their bodies with the lyrics and he twirled her in a round and left her hand when other guy held her hand, Khushi looked back but didn't find him, she excused and left the floor. Khushi was searching for him when she met Madhu, "Hey Khushi.. Where are you going?" 

Khushi looked up at her and told her everything, "Really? So there is someone who is like you.. Nice..!" Madhu chuckled. 

"Stop it Madhu.. But I feel it was Arnav.."

"Really? But I saw Arnav with Rishab just few times back." Madhu said with a nostalgic smile. 

"Okay." Khushi looked around when a waiter handed her a note. Khushi read, "I know, you might be desperate to meet me. Come to the garden." Khushi looked Madhu confuse. 

"What happened? Go..!" Madhu insists her so she went to meet when Rishab and Madhu smiled happily. 

Khushi walked in the garden, it was completely dark, "Is anyone here?" She stopped at her place as she didn't find anyone. "Hello..!!" She turned to leave when the place bright up. Khushi looked at the garden, it was decorated with the lights, she smiled and looked around when saw there was a place decorated with her photos, she was going to take a step and saw the path was decorated with flowers. Khushi was passing by a tree when she saw a note and her photo was hanging, "Dil ko zubaan, aankhon ko sapne mil gaye ... aashiqui mein, zindagi ko mainne mil gaye." 

(The heart got a language, the eyes got dreams ... in love, life got its meaning.) 

She smiled and came to another tree, "Teri aankhon ki namkeen mastiyan ... teri hasi ki beparwah gustakhiyan ... teri zulfon ki lehrati angdaiyan ... nahi bhoolunga main ... jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan." 

(Your eyes, mischievous and saline ... you laughter, an airy insolence ... your hair, it waves undone ... I will not forget ... as long as I live, as long as I live. )

By every passing moment, Khushi's doubt was clearing, or can be Arnav.. Her heart skipped beating thinking about him, when she read the last one, "Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho ..." She stopped reading as she heard him saying, "Toh puri kainaat usse tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai.." 

(It is saying that if you really desire something from the heart ... then the whole universe will work towards getting you that.)

Khushi looked at the direction and saw Arnav coming, she was shocked seeing him, "Ar.. Arnav.. You..!" She took a step back. 

Arnav smiled and walked to her, "What happened? You told me to recognize you.. See..! I did.. But you.. You were talking with me all these days and couln't even recognize me inside. Shame ..!" 

Khushi widened her eyes, "You.. You knew..!" She gulped as he shook his head in yes. 

"Arnav.. I.. I.. I am sorry Arnav.. I was just trying to be your friend.. I had no intention to hurt you. I know you might be angry on me. I irritated you, but believe me Arnav.. I was just trying to be your friend nothing else. You behaved friendly with everyone but you never talked with me that's why I did. I know it sounds crazy but that's what I did. Please forgive me. Please.." She pleaded with teary eyes and going on and on when Arnav held her by shoulder, "Khushi.. Khushi relax..!" But she didn't stop when he slightly jerk her,"Sshh.. Dosti ke alava bhi kuch rishtey hote hai ... kuch rishtey joh hum samajhte nahi ... kuch rishtey joh hum samajhna nahi chahte ... kuch rishtey jinka koi naam nahi hota, sirf ehsaas hota hai ... kuch rishtey jinki koi deewar nahi hoti, sarhad nahi hoti ... aaise rishtey joh dil ke rishtey hote hai, pyar ke rishtey hote hai, mohabbat ke rishtey hote hai."

(There are some relations other than friendship ... some relations that we understand ... some relations that we don't want to understand ... some relations that don't have a name, they just have a feeling ... some relations that don't have a wall, don't have a boundary ... the relations that are of the heart, the relations that are of love, the relations that are of the romance.)

As Arnav said, Khushi looked at him confuse, she has multiple emotions on her face, what does he mean by other relation, Khushi was lost in her thoughts when she saw Arnav bend down on his knees, Khushi tried to stop him, but he didn't listen her, "You know Ms Khushi Kumari Gupta.. The first day when I saw you, I fall in love with you. You know I never felt like this before the day. First time I felt my racing heart beat but.. But I was afraid.. Afraid to loose you that's why I never talked with you. I thought if I talk with you and if I couldn't control my emotions then.. you may not accept me, and it can affect our friendship.. Friendship, we four are sharing. That's why I never talk.. But then you messaged me.. Yeah I wasn't aware about it, but slowly I had a doubt the way you messaged like using your filmy dialogue... Was same the way you talk with your friends. Many times I heard you talking with your friends in that filmy way, so to get clear I started talking with you. And then.. Yesterday I finally get to know it was YOU..!" Khushi was hell shocked hearing all this, Arnav took her hand, "Khushi.. I love you. I love you so much. I want to spend my rest of the life with you. And please don't say that you don't love me.. Because I can read your eyes.. Tum bhi mujhse pyar karti ho bahut pyar, lekin kahogi nahi ... tadapogi mere bagair lekin jataogi nahi ... mere paas aana chahti ho, seene se lagke rona chahti ho, dil mein rehna chahti ho lekin rahogi nahi ... lekin main tumhari tarah nahi hoon ... main toh reh hi nahi sakta yeh kahe bina ki mujhe tumse ishq hai."

(You also love me very much, but you won't say that ... you'll wriggle without me but you won't show that ... you want to come to me, you want to hug me and cry, you want to stay in my heart but you won't stay ... but I'm not like you ... I can't live without saying that I love you.)

Khushi's lips beamed with smile, she made him stand, "No.. Arnav..! I am not going to say this because I also love you. I love you so much. Tere dil mein meri saanson ko panaah mil jaye ... tere ishq mein meri jaan fanaa ho jaye.." 

(If my breath found a place in your heart ... I can get destroyed in your love. )

Arnav smiled and hugged her tightly, they were hugging so tight that there wasn't any gap between them, after a while later, Arnav parted from her and placed a kiss on her forehead. 

"Thank you for doing such crazy things Khushi.. For you today I could confess my feelings." Arnav said cupping her face. 

"This is our crazy love.." She said wrapping her arms around his neck, "And please don't make me remember about my stupidity. Bhool karke agar humse koi bhool hui ho, toh bhool samajhkar bhula dena ... lekin bhulana sirf bhool ko, galati se bhi hum mein na bhula dena." 

(If I have done any mistake unknowingly, then think of it as a mistake and forget it ... but forget only the mistake, don't forget me in error.)

Arnav pulled her closer saying, "Adhoori saans thi, dhadkan adhoori thi, adhoore hum ... magar ab chaand poora hai falak pe ... aur ab poore hai hum." 

(My breathe was incomplete, my heartbeat was incomplete, I was incomplete ... but now there is a full moon in the sky ... and now I am complete.)

Saying this Arnav decreased the distance between their lips and sealed her lips with a beautiful passionate kiss..

I hope you like it.. Please give your valuable response on it and to read my more about Arshi please Buddy Me.
Edited by ..kriya.. - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago