Adiru handled pihu..
Loved adi's monologue
Loved it totally

thanks dear πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lourel24

Loved it. Ishra convo or the convo between adirupihu each one of them were beautiful.

thanks Lourel πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladyprincess

First thing I would say is I absolutely loved Adi's monologue.. it brought tears in my eyes. I would so love the things to go this way in the show where the kids would understand how shagun can manipulate kids specially Adi who has been a victim of her lies for years before he was what 11 or 12. He thinks he owes this to his ishima who changed him for good. The kids know what a mother is and that she cannot be manipulative. 

Ishra part was touchy.. their acceptance that their acts did no good to both of them.. be it raman's words or ishita leaving the house.. wow
Pihu's little brain had so much to take in.. she slept of tired of thinking πŸ˜› Yes you described very nicely how this child would be feeling throughout her papa and ruhi didi' ishima conversation and ruhi didi-adi bhaiya convo at her stage of innocence. Thanks for not including anything from that stupid sajan ka sasural 
You are an amazing writer πŸ‘ 
and yes "we won't be using our son's bed" was hilarious

Hi there thank you so much for this lovely comment.

I cant digest the SKS crap myself so would want to stay away from it myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Glad you saw the humor in the bed line πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: N.R.Rona

H eyy good to see you back..was missing the old writers of this forum since some days..the mature thoughts in your stories were always rejuvenating always..i loved your stories alot..it always has a point that is very crisp and clear..
Since this track has begun I always wished for such a story..n then bang on..its HERE...thanks alot dear..n am kindly requesting you to write often in the forum..i miss all the 2015 writers of the forum..
Coming to the story..it was super duper awesome..pihu needs a jhatka like that to get the point.. she is in the same position of Adi of childhood..n s hagun using them..the way they explained her about the special person was a superb thought..n since adiru has taken the charge to help both pihu n ishita no one can fail them..shagun is gonna pay for her games...
Hats off to you yaar...
Thanks alot..n waiting for the next story from you..
P.s. Sorry for not introducing myself..dont know if you remember me or not.am not a writer of stories..but a constant reader of you..n my name is nasreen...

Hi Nasreen a pleasure to finally know your name πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for the kind words of appreciation it is readers such as yourself to whom I am indebted πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

I would love to keep writing however recently life took precedence and since the show sucked monumentally it was a task to even be updated let alone write 

I would love to see the siblings bond and gang up over Asli maa too,  πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†thats the thought process which inspired their part in this OS 
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gan-

Res β€οΈ

take your time Gan πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayasundar

Hi Aani,

Wonderful story as always.

Your stories are soul touching. 

Wish you would continue this one with how Pihu bonds with Ishita and how Shagun manipulation comes out.

Pihu is very real in this story.

Adi/Ruhi are very good especially Adi

Thanks for the pm 

Please do continue this one.

Missed your stories and your analysis of the characters so much😭

Thanks Maya and will see if I can take it further πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhmmylife

Aani beautifully written. In their own way adi ruhi tried to explain pihu about ishima. πŸ‘

thanks dear πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

take your time Krishy πŸ˜Š