My very own Arnav-Thread 2-Part 30 Updated (June 15th 2018)

SillLisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

HELLO EVERYONE,

THIS IS LISA

WELCOME TO "MY VERY OWN ARNAV- THREAD-2"

THE CHARACTERS ARE THE SAME FROM IPKKND EXCEPT THE BEHAVIOR AND RELATIONSHIPS OF THE CHARACTERS COULD BE DIFFERENT. SOME ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN INCLUDED TOO.

The link for thread-1 is here:

ALSO DO TAKE A LOOK AT MY OTHER FFs AND FEEL FREE TO DROP IN YOUR OPINIONS:

BEYOND DESIRE

Enigmatic Love-Reposted

NOTE: (FOR EASY READING)

• Narrations: in Black
  • POVs: in Blue
  • Conversations: in Red
  • Flashbacks: in Green italics

((THIS IS THREAD-2. THREAD-2 STARTS WITH PART-16:
I'll be posting PART-16 as three separate sections since the forum is not letting me update it properly. Guess it was too long... You can find all the three sections here on page-1))

PART-16: (I)

Morning after the first-Kiss:

Khushi woke up early the next day. She remembered how Arnav had kissed her last night. She blushed profusely. She looked at him sleeping peacefully on the recliner. A strand of hair moving on his forehead seemed to irritate him. He frowned a bit. Khushi smiled. She went close to him, moved the hair away from his forehead. He relaxed. Khushi couldn't help herself. She kissed him gently on his forehead.

Flashback:

Arnav deepened the kiss further surprising Khushi. Her lips felt soft under his firm ones. Her body felt delicate.  He understood she was willing. She did not resist him. There were warning bells in Arnav's head that it would get difficult after a while if he didn't pull back now, but he didn't care. He wanted her...badly...

He moved his right hand up and down on her bare back, pulling her further closer and then...

His phone started ringing. (Damn the phone!!!)

Khushi was the first one to realize and gently pushed him back with her palms.

Arnav groaned in irritation"Who the heck calls this time of the night?"he thought.

ArnavHello

AjitHello Bhai

Arnavwhat is it Ajit?

AjitBhai, just wanted to make sure Bhabhi and you reached GM safe.

ArnavYes, we did. Did you drop Payal?

AjitHa, I did. I just reached home too.

ArnavGood, will talk tomorrow

AjitBye bhai.

Arnav cut the call and looked at Khushi. Her eyes were down, there was the pink hue (again) on the face and neck. She looked bewitching. Arnav realized what he was doing. He took a deep breath and stepped back a foot. Khushi immediately looked at him questioningly. He understood what she was thinking.

Arnav ran the back of his finger on her cheek to feel the softness.

ArnavKhushi, I know what you are thinking. I want us to take this slow. Do you understand what I mean?

Khushi blushed more if possible and nodded.

ArnavKhushi, go to bed, it's late. 

Saying this, he gently kissed her on her forehead.

Flashback ends.

Khushi's POV:

I can't believe he really kissed me last night. It was real, wasn't it? It definitely felt like a dream come true. 

My Arnav...

Two months ago, how ecstatic was I when dad told me that Arnav agreed to marry me. I was on cloud nine. 

But during the rituals and the wedding I don't know why I had this nagging feeling that somehow he was not interested in this. How scared I was!!!

And then, after the wedding, we rarely spoke to each other. We hardly spent time with each other. I saw his anger, I saw his indifference towards me. It hurt like hell. 

Yet, I didn't give up. Why would I? He's my husband. And I have complete faith in my love. 

We worked through things. He has definitely softened in the process. His kiss yesterday proved that we have come a long way in our relationship. I feel like he is slowly breaking through the barriers. I feel finally he will let me into his heart and life. Finally...

How irritated was he last night when our kiss was interrupted by Ajit's phone call! He frowned when Ajit wanted to check if we reached home safe. 

He looks cute when he frowns. He looks more handsome when he is angry. He looks gorgeous when he smiles. He is extremely passionate when he kisses. 

"I'm hopelesssly in love. Beyond any possible treatment". Khushi chuckled to herself.  

...Continued in next post...

Edited by SillLisa - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillLisa thumbnail

PART 16 (II):

• Flashbacks: in Green italics

A week later at work:

Arnav was working in his cabin when he received a call from Bombay branch.

Neil: Hi ASR, it's Neil here.

ArnavHow are you doing Mr.Becker?

NeilDoing good ASR. Do you have a few minutes? I hope i'm not disturbing you. 

ArnavNot at all, go ahead!

NeilRegarding the designs we discussed about in your last visit, I have a few questions. It would be better if we can meet in person.

Arnavokay

NeilAlso, last time when you were here, you mentioned that you wouldn't mind shifting your base to Bombay. What are your thoughts on that?

ArnavHmm... I'm not sure if I can do that now, but we can talk about it when I meet up with you.

NeilAlright then, I look forward to seeing you soon.

ArnavAbsolutely! Will get my travel plan finalized and email you.

Neil: Sure, bye!

Enroute Bombay on the flight:

Arnav was busy checking the powerpoint presentation on his laptop sipping his juice.

Sheetal had accompanied Arnav on this trip as she wanted to be a part of the presentation group. They chatted casually in the flight sitting next to each other.

SheetalASR, A few months back, why did you say you wouldn't mind moving to Bombay? Any particular reason?

Arnav raised his eyebrow.

SheetalI mean..um.. you are an excellent worker. The Delhi branch would miss you then. I was just being curious.

ArnavThat time I didn't. But I don't think I would move now.

SheetalWhy?

ArnavObviously, because I need to check with Khushi what her opinion is in this matter. And I don't think she would like to leave Delhi.

SheetalOf course, I understand. Now that you are married and all..

Sheetal (continued)She doesn't talk much, does she?

ArnavWho?

SheetalKhushi

Arnav: She does talk.. moderately. Why do you ask?

SheetalIt's just you are so smart, active and aggressive; whereas she looks..um..dull and meek..and...

Arnav was now irritated.

Arnav (curtly): Khushi is not dull and meek. She is just polite and humble. She is a pretty smart and determined girl. 

(Closing the laptop he continued) Now if you excuse me, I'd like to rest before we reach Bombay.

Sheetal (with a fake smile): Of course, I'll let you rest..

...Continued in next post...

SillLisa thumbnail

PART 16 (III):

• Flashbacks: in Green italics

Later that night:

Arnav slept off as soon as they reached the hotel in the evening from the Bombay office. He got up from sleep to find someone knocking on his hotel room door. It was 9.30 PM. When he opened, he found Sheetal smiling at him.

ArnavWhat are you doing here Sheetal? (looking at his watch) And at this time of the night?

SheetalUm...I just came back from dinner ASR. I wanted to discuss this file with you over dinner, but since you didn't accompany me, I came to talk about it now. Um..I didn't want to wake you up early..so..

Arnav: Okay, come on in.

Arnav was in a bathrobe and was looking extremely sexy. Sheetal couldn't take her eyes off of him. Once, they talked about the contents of the file, Arnav went inside his bedroom to order food for himself. As he was inside talking on the hotel phone, his mobile started ringing in the living area. Sheetal saw that it was Khushi calling him.

Sheetal: Hi Khushi

Khushi was stunned to hear someone else pick up Arnav's phone.

KhushiWho is this?

SheetalIt's Sheetal

KhushiHi Sheetal, Can you please give the phone to Arnav? 

SheetalUm.. he is in the bathroom. I can take a message for him. Do you want to tell him something?

KhushiNo that's ok, I'll call him later.

SheetalAlright, but it's late. We are going to bed. You may want to call tomorrow morning. 

That pricked Khushi hard. She kept the phone down and stared at it with tears in her eyes.

"What is she doing in his room?" Khushi wondered.

Garima: Khushi, who were you talking to?

Khushi (absent-mindedly): No one Amma

GarimaKhushi, since when did you start lying to me? Tell me beta, why do you look so disturbed?

KhushiNothing Amma. 

GarimaWho was it Khushi?

Khushi (sighing): Sheetal

BuaBut Khushi I thought you said you were calling Arnav

Khushi: Yes, I did

GarimaDid she lift Arnav's phone?

KhushiHe..um..he..um..was in the bathroom, so she lifted it.

Garima and Bua gasped

GarimaWhat is she doing in his room this late in the night?

Khushi felt very uncomfortable. She didn't feel like staying in front of them. "I'm feeling very sleepy", she said and left to her room.

Next morning in Bombay at GI Office:

The conference went well. Arnav and Neil were chatting with each other when Sheetal came to them. Neil excused himself as he had to attend another meeting.

SheetalASR, I forgot to tell you. Yesterday, when we were discussing in your room, Khushi called.

ArnavOh, thanks Sheetal. Excuse me, I have to make a call. 

Sheetal smirked evilly as Arnav left to call Khushi. 

Arnav (On phone): Hi Khushi

KhushiHow are you? Did you take your meds?

Arnav (smiling): I did. You had called yesterday?

KhushiYes, I did. Woh..um..Sheetal..um..said..um..

ArnavYa, I know. Sheetal told me that you called. 

Khushi's heart broke hearing him talk about Sheetal so casually.

ArnavKhushi, are you there?

Khushi (with a choked voice): Yes

ArnavAre you okay?

KhushiHmm. When are you coming back?

ArnavTomorrow afternoon. Will finish a meeting in the morning here and then leave for the airport.

Khushiokay

Arnavok then, will see you tomorrow. Bye. 

Khushi couldn't take it anymore. She threw the phone on the bed, and burst into tears.

Back in his hotel room that evening:

Arnav's POV:

Standing in the balcony overlooking the ocean, Arnav was lost in thoughts of... Khushi...

How he kissed Khushi just a week back. How beautiful and pink she looked after the kiss!!! He groaned. His body tensed. His heart raced just thinking about the kiss. 

He had to be sure of the relationship. He can't take Khushi for a ride. He had a ton of things to sort in his mind first.

She is sweet, pure and innocent. An angel in fact. "Am I ready for the relationship? Am I ready for the commitment now?" 

She had never disappointed him. She shared an easy camaraderie with his family and friends. She was never arrogant, never intended to hurt anyone. She always carried an aura of pleasantness around her. She was gentle and amicable.

The past 2 months showed that they shared wonderful compatibility.

They innately understood each other. This was the kind of companion he always wanted.

He realized how anxious he was when he did not find her in the restaurant the other night. He realized how possessive he felt when he saw some guy touch her hand. Heck, she's mine!!! 

He realized how pissed he was when Sheetal commented his wife.

"My wife"...that's right..."Khushi's my wife"...

He realized how good he felt now-a-days when he heard his siblings and friends call her "Bhabhi". He realized how proud he felt every time he saw her blush in front of him or at the mention of his name. 

He smiled. 

He remembered the way she looked at him with big round sad eyes when he said he would be travelling to Bombay for a week. The pain in her eyes had stabbed his heart.

The stay here certainly cleared his head. 

He missed her in Bombay. Even though they kept talking on phone occasionally, he missed her. He missed 
her lips. 

With a bang, Mr.Raizada realized that he was falling in love with Mrs.Raizada...deeply.

...Part-17...

Westallen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you're going to make me fight yes I just wanna get a hold of her neck that sheetal I just want her to come in front of me.

so arnav is falling for his wife surely that's so sweet..

awesome update
Abaszayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pls don't let that sheetal disturb their love

Angelicaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls don't bring any  kind of misunderstanding between them 
Make them talk and solve their problem 
Loved the update
raki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats fr new thread Nice update Sheetal😡
Sonalikarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
read the story in one go...awesome story...khushi is so humble ,down to earth and selfless regardless her status...and arnav is mindblowing , independant..loved the combo..really you are amazing writer...the way you expressed every one's feelings..emotions...too good..this story feels like reality..loved it.
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arnav should better do something of this Sheetal
I so hate her
Shashi will spoil her life if he comes to know she is messing with Khushi's life
ZaynArshiV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
suprbbb story...
waiting for next part