Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Amazing updates . Pia is too lonely but she can't even share her Pain with anyone else

Yeah too lonely but Abhay is still with her
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supervampire

beautiful but painful update

when pia find out how to release abhay...
wanted to abhiya together again nd face every problem together

He will be freed just few chapters left
Thank you
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistiAbhiya

Lovely update😊

Thanks dear
Asshi... thumbnail

Thanks 😊
Asshi... thumbnail
Chapter 5 - Changes or Not

It has been three months to that fateful night. Everything was changed in Dobriyal house. Panchi and Danish got engaged, Misha fall in love with Kabir and they were together now and Piya, she was back in her chirpy friendly form atleast that was what everyone thought but the truth was Piya has not change, she was still stuck in her past, to that fateful night. She will laugh with her friends but at night when she lock herself in her room only her room knew how much in pain she was. The only thing that didn't change in these three months was Piya, her regular visits to forest to Abhay and her painful nights sitting beside window and gazing in forest until she fall asleep with her efforts trying to free Abhay from Maithli's curse.

Piya was getting ready for college when Danish came to her.

"Piya" Danish call her

Piya turned and looked at him with smile

"Danish! You here at this time? Is everything alright" Piya pass him a smile

"Piya I.." Danish was looking at his hands, playing with them

"What happened? " Piya was worried now

"Piya am really sorry.. I tried to hurt you...am really sorry, I truly regret doing that" Danish was guilty

" it's alright Danish. You have already apologised for that and I forgave you too" Piya said softly with a smile

"Yeah... actually I came to talk about Abhay" Danish smile nervously

Piya's smile vanish. She became alert.

"Abhay! What about Abhay?" She tried to smile but was not able to

"Actually I wanted to thank him but don't know where he is. Mish told me that you know where he is so I came to you... will you please thank him from my side?" Danish asked with smile

Piya nodded and looked away

"He helps me a lot. he even bear your anger so that he could help me in exposing Siddharth. The night Siddharth was exposed... he told me that he will keep an eye on Siddharth and get some photo atleast to expose him when I said that I will do that myself he stopped me saying that it will be dangerous for me and he will do that himself but after that night... he just disappear..." Danish then look at Piya seriously who stood in pain

"Piya he is alright na? I mean did Siddharth hurt him for which he disappear like this? " Danish was concern

"Nn..o no there's nothing like that" Piya looked away trying to hide her face that was telling different story but what she didn't knew someone was standing outside and observing her expressions keenly

Misha! Yes she stood outside the door observing her. She deliberately told Danish that Piya know about Abhay whereabouts so that she could know the truth.

Danish smile - "thank God he is Alright I wouldn't have bear if he would've get hurt due to me. Am really grateful to him the way he support me... please thank him from my side"

Piya nodded still not looking at him

"Thank you so much" Danish said with smile

Piya pass him a small smile and he walked. Piya sat on bed with thud. She cried as her own mistakes laugh at her. He was doing everything for her but she... she just insulted him every time.

"Am sorry...am so sorry" she cried

"Kis se mafi mang rhy ho Piya? " Piya looked up with jerk to see Misha standing. She quickly looked away, wiped her tears and stand up.

"Why are you crying? And for whom?" Misha waited for reply "for Abhay!" Misha said after a pause

" these tears... ye Abhay se door hone k liye to nhy hain lekin us se alag hone k liye ho skte hain" Misha was smart to understand

Piya walked away from her little trying to control her feelings - "Mish...please" she tried to stop her tears

"I don't understand what and why are you hiding! You say that you guys don't have breakup and you both are in contact but I don't see that... his name hurt you like you both are separated for years, you always start to cry on his name like...like you have lost him and sorry? Why are you saying sorry? What did you do that is hurting you like this? " Misha look at her with concern

"I... I am getting late for college.. bye" Piya quickly took her things and ran out of the room before Misha could stop her

Misha looked towards door sadly - "why don't you share your pain.. Piya! Am your sister you can at least share with me. I can't see you like this yar"

"Am sorry Mish... I can't tell you anything" Piya stood outside the gate looking towards her room window, wiping her tears she walked away

Misha took out the helmet from her bike and was wearing it when she saw Piya going in forest. She was shocked.

"Is this her garden for walk after college?" Misha looked towards her confuse "whatever she is doing today I will find out the truth" Misha decided

She quickly placed the helmet back on her bike and ran behind Piya. She saw Piya going straight in forest without stopping for once.

"She is going like she know every inch of this forest very well" Misha spoke to herself while following Piya "but where's she going and...why? "

Misha was following Piya but she got stuck between some bushes, when she got rid of them she couldn't find Piya.

"Damn! Seems like these forests are her friend stopping me to know her secret" Misha made face joking in her usual manner

Piya sat beside Abhay and lovingly touch his face over ice.

"Abhay am sorry am not able to do anything those tantriks... they are not telling me anything. They just shoo me away. They think am mad or... planning to do something horrible they don't understand am doing this for my love for you" Piya made sad face

"Piya... you can't help me, forget me and live your life" She heared him talking to her in heart

"Am living my life Abhay but I will free you" Piya was determined

"Piya I know what's in your heart, I know how sad you are... please don't do this"

"Please Abhay don't ask me to live without my heartbeat... you are my life Abhay! " Piya spoke with love

"You know today... Danish came to me he was thanking you for helping him" Piya told with smile

"And you cried again... why are you hurting yourself Piya" He was in pain she felt it

"Sorry... but Abhay I just got teary remembering I misunderstood you, it was not for being away from you and you are with me na how can I cry?" Piya smile trying to be cheerful

"Am telling you Abhay the day you will be free from this ice na we will tell to the whole world we love each other" Piya was happy thinking to be together

"That is not possible..." it was for both things Piya knew

"No Abhay I will not hide it from the world... in fact everyone knows about our love! we truly had breakup but still she knew we love eachother and did all that... so what's the point to protect me by showing we hate each other... this time there will be no secrets... and don't be hopeless you will be free soon I promise" Piya has full faith in her love and she was just waiting to free Abhay

"You are stubborn"

"I know that... and thank God I am or else you was ready to kill our love story" Piya made annoy face

"That was for you..."

"But I never wanted that okay? " She said little angrily

"Okay okay"

Piya smile on his reply

"Alright now I shall go bye" Piya said little sadly

"Am with you" she heared him assuring her

"I know" she said softly with love

Misha was waiting for Piya. She was determined to face her again. She knew she was interfering too much but it was her worry for her sister that was forcing her to do all this.

"Where are you Piya" Misha whispered looking towards door

Just then she saw her entering the house.

"Piya" she called her

"Yeah " Piya felt Misha is upto some questioning again

"Where were you? " Misha looked at her keenly

Piya gave her are-you-serious look.

"Stop lying Piya you was not in some garden for stupid walk the excuse you are giving for three months... you went in forest right? " Misha started her interrogation

"How can you say that? " Piya was serious

"Because I know that! Why did you go there? " Misha asked sternly

"You followed me? " Piya looked at her little hurt

"That's not my answer" Misha didn't wanted to reply her

"First you answer me" Piya increased her voice angrily

"Yes! I did follow you! But I lost you in the way... now tell me why do go there regularly?" Misha replied in same tone

"How could you do this Mish" Piya was hurt

"Then why are you hiding things? " Misha look at her accusingly

Piya look away

"Piya why don't you understand how dangerous that forest is... you.. me.. we had already face that" Misha said softly this time

"It's not dangerous... atleast not in day time and I can take care of myself okay? " Piya said in low tone but she was somewhat angry

She didn't wait for Misha's answer and walked away. Unknown to Piya and Misha, Arnab heared them. He became worried for Piya.

"Why does Piya go there from three months? What is there? " Arnab decided to find out

"Hello...yeah am speaking" he call someone

"You leave that... I have a work! I think there's something in forest probably something dangerous! You come here with full things, we will go and check tonight" Arnab say to someone

"Yeah night is better time.. bye" Arnab cut the call

"Because only that time Piya will not go there..." Arnab spoke to himself determined to find the truth in a hope to save his daughter

What he didn't knew his daughter don't need his protection. She has a better protection around her, a hand to protect her.
Nevertheless, the time has come... time for every secret to come out... time for the truth... to come in open and for the history to be written.

Take it as filler and hint for what is going to happen 😉 its enough for today next update tomorrow

Enjoy,
Asshi

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Huda1996 thumbnail
Wooowww, reallly nice u make us impatient , it seems like real action is on d way, i wish abhay get freed soon '' dobupdate jldi jldi with dher saare parts
...Seema... thumbnail
Wowww fantastic treat n fantastic updates
Emotional too
Piya went into jungle awww heart touching part her illusion..beautifully writer
Misha confronted piya n piya became sad again..but she can heard abhay great
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant part
loved it
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing updates loved all parts can't wait for next part thank you for pm.
bestpasstime thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So happy to know you liked it
Yeah I know that but it will take some time you know just can't free him so soon in 3 to 4 updates he will be freed that part is completed though
chapter 3, and 4 are awesome
 i will wait
n piya is soo ðŸ˜­
you write her part very well