Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 13 - Feelings that complete us

Abhay was laying on the bed unconscious. The wounds on his bodies were evident. Piya was sitting beside him without any control on her tears seeing the bruises on Abhay's bodies. She didn't cared what Haseena and Chand were doing she just sat there holding his hand looking at his calm face but she could feel the pain in his body. She didn't realize when Haseena stood beside her.

"Piya.." Haseena called seeing her lost

Piya turned her head towards Haseena for a moment before looking at Abhay again. Haseena glanced at Chand and then concentrated on Piya.

"You should take rest you must be tired" Haseena said softly, she was genuinely concerned for Piya

"I'm fine... I will sit here with Abhay" Piya responded without looking at her

"But Piya there's nothing you can do sitting here don't stress yourself like this..." Haseena tried to make her understand Abhay is not human who fall ill and now she can look after him sitting beside him but Piya didn't care

"I know I can do nothing but I want to sit beside him I didn't came to rest" Piya keep on looking at Abhay

"Piya..." Haseena tried to find some way "Think about Abhay, he will not like that you stress yourself like this"

"Why didn't you healed him completely? There are still some injuries left" Piya asked

"Piya we don't have the powers to heal him completely he was deeply hurt more than any vampire has ever been but he will be fine soon Abhay body will heal it itself with time" Haseena told quite cautiously

Piya looked down while silent tears fall from her eyes and fall on his hands. Haseena noticed this she understand what she is feeling. She touched Piya shoulder.

"Don't blame yourself Piya it was not just Maithli but werewolves too... werewolves enmity is not connected with you" Haseena said softly trying to sooth Piya pain

"But Abhay killed that werewolf months back for me right? If I wouldn't have been there Abhay would've never feel this pain he always got hurt in order to protect me" Piya whispered in pain

"Piya... You shouldn't think like that! You have given Abhay happiness that he never got... we are with him for two hundred years and we have saw his miserable conditions in these years he was weak but from the time you entered his life he has come up stronger with a better life" Chand said in emotionless voice but his words were saying different story

Piya looked at Chand with gratitude. She was feeling better with his words. It reminds her that their love is eternal it was meant to be... fate have its ways and she would've met Abhay eventually.

"Now you should take some rest" Chand looked at Piya

Piya wiped her tears - "no uncle am fine... I'll feel better sitting beside Abhay" Piya smiled faintly

Haseena and Chand looked at each other. Haseena placed a supporting hand on her shoulder before walking out with Chand.

Piya hold Abhay hands. She keep on looking at Abhay for a long time with tears.

Misha parked the car and entered the house thinking what happened today. She wss surprised to see everyone sitting in hall. They seemed worried and her father was continuously calling someone.

"Overprotective family" Misha murmured

"Who died?" Misha said in her usual fun though today her face was not matching her words

"Misha! " Madhu exclaimed standing up

"Who died huh? First you tell us where were you? Why are you coming so late? " Panchi stood in front of her

"Huh! I have been at my date so am supposed to get late" Misha said casually sitting on sofa

"Date? The same one you left in restaurant? Kabir called to ask if you reach home our not because your phone was unavailable and according to what he told you left that place several hours before with Piya" Panchi placed her hands on waist

"Oh so all this fuss because Kabir informed them about my so
called call" Misha thought

"and now he is searching for you and Piya in forest like a fool.. By the way where's Piya? " Panchi realised suddenly that Piya is missing

"Yeah where's Piya?" Arnab got worried for Piya though he gave in that day for Piya but he still don't trust Abhay completely after all he is father and worrying for her daughter who is with a vampire was obvious

"Kabir went to look for me in forest? Oh God! You first call him and tell we are fine then I'll tell everything" Misha got worried for Kabir remembering how dangerous that forest is they get out somehow thanks to Abhay but who will look for Kabir?

Panchi wanted to say something but she just dropped the idea and thought to do what Misha is saying for now, thinking about Kabir.

Panchi called Kabir - "yeah Kabir calm down she is here without any scratch though I can't guarantee she will be safe from me" Panchi keep on giving Misha dangerous look

"Thank God! Ok am coming there" Kabir sighed on other side he was really worried for Misha after knowing she didn't reached the home

"No don't worry it's late you should take rest now" Panchi said

"Okay! Good night" Kabir was relief after what he saw in forest at that time It scared him if Abhay or those monsters did something

"Good night" Panchi cut the call and walked towards Misha

"Now tell us where's Piya? And why did you come so late" Panchi folded her arms over her chest

"Yeah! How can be you so careless you should've called us at least" Madhu said

"Piya is safe and she will be at Raichand place tonight. We got late because Abhay..." Misha stopped, thinking what reason should she give that goes well without much fuss

She has been totally lost about what happened whole time that she didn't even thought for once what reasons or explanations will she give to her family.

"What Abhay? Did he do something? " Arnab was worried though he hided his feelings but Misha felt it she realize her father doesn't trust Abhay knowing his reality

"And why will she stay at their place? " Madhu asked

Misha wanted to talk to Arnab but she knew she need to play for sometime to get rid of Panchi and Madhu. She has promised Piya not to tell anyone about Abhay reality so she can't afford getting them doubtful because she knew the curiosity that will arose especially in Panchi and the investigation that will start.

"What will he do papa? It's just that... Abhay met with an accident while saving Piya and as we know Piya how crazy she is about Abhay, she didn't wanted to leave his side, so she forced me to go while she decided for herself to sit beside Abhay whole night taking care of his injuries" Misha said like it's not big deal

"What?" Arnab exclaimed shocked "Abhay met with an accident! Are you sure? "

"papa why are you asking like this? Can't he meet with an accident? " Misha rolled her eyes while in heart she knew what her father mean

"OMG! You should've informed us Misha" Madhu got worried

"Battery was dead" Misha replied uninterested

"And how did you managed to come? If I'm not wrong then you didn't have your bike with you and transportation at this time is not possible" Panchi asked sharply she was not ready to believe Misha story

"I came in Abhay car" Misha told and seeing Panchi expression she clarified "Piya gave me the keys to drive back home I am not a thief"

" And how is Abhay now? " Madhu asked

"I don't know! Raichands came and take him home with Piya" Misha said carelessly irritated of questions

"What? Home? Why not hospital? " Madhu was confused

Misha shook her head. She was messing everything. She thought for reasonable explanation.

"We admit him in hospital after some treatment Mr and Mrs Raichand insisted to take Abhay home so they got the discharge paper and took him home" Misha hoped that it ends the matter

"Abhay met with an accident and you admitted him to hospital?" Arnab was not able to believe it was not possible

"Papa are you in shock? Why are you asking such questions? Abhay is a human not some Vampire he can meet with an accident and can be admitted to hospital" Misha emphasised Vampire so that her father realized he is asking wrong questions at wrong time

"Now please stop this investigation. Am really tired I need rest you all go and sleep and let me sleep too" Misha gave tiredy look to end the matter

Madhu and Panchi nodded and walked towards their room while Arnab stood there thinking what Misha told. Misha stood up and looked at Arnab.

"Papa... can we talk? " Misha said slowly

Arnab looked at her.

"In your study room? " Misha asked with hope

Arnab felt something fishy. He nodded and both walked in his study room.

"Is something wrong? " Arnab asked with worry

"You knew the truth, right? " Misha looked at him

He looked down thinking if she is talking about Abhay truth.

"I am taking about Abhay..." Misha gave the hint

"Misha you? How? And all that outside? " Arnab didn't knew what to say

Misha sighed - "it was truth except for accident and hospital"

"Misha am not understanding anything. Can you please explain and tell me what happened? Why didn't Piya came?" Misha could see the worry on her father face

"Maithli... Maithli tried to attack Piya again" Misha sighed

"What?" Arnab frozed

"Don't worry Piya is fine" Misha looked at her father "Abhay saved her as always"

"How did this happened? " Arnab asked

"I don't know where was Abhay at that time but when I came out of restaurant I saw Piya going with Maithli in forest and can you believe it papa she.. she had dorn my look. She looks exactly like me same dress same looks everything maybe that's how she tricked Piya in going into forest" Misha was still not able to believe that Maithli took her face

"What? How is it possible? " Arnab was shocked at it

"I don't know! I have not seen her at that time but saw Piya going with someone so I decided to follow her" Mishav then explained him everything she saw, heared and went through till what Piya said to her before going

"Believe me papa Abhay is not a bad vampire he used to love Maithli as human but even after that he fought with her when he couldn't even stand properly to save Piya and killed Maithli too just to protect Piya and who was I? As a matter of fact for a vampire I was nothing but he healed my wounds with his powers even when he knew it can affect him more even a human will never do this what he did being a vampire" Misha respected Abhay for his love for Piya for what he did and what he is

"But papa when did you find out about Abhay? " Misha asked suddenly

Arnab sighed and told her everything that he knew about Abhay, fight and whatever Piya told him.

"He really loves her! I can't believe that a vampire can love someone like this.. such love is not even in human that is between Piya and Abhay" Misha was amazed

Next day

As Kabir drives his car to park it he was shocked to see Abhay car. He remembered what he saw yesterday night. He quickly parked his car and rushed inside the house. He saw Misha as soon he entered.

"Misha what is Abhay car doing here? Is he here? " Kabir asked

The intensity in Kabir tone surprised Misha.

"You again messed up with him or what? " Misha asked

"Misha answer me" Kabir was serious

"No he is not here. I drove his car here yesterday night" Misha rolled her eyes she was tired of answering about Abhay to everyone

"What? You? But why?" Kabir asked surprised

"And after that you will question why I came late etc etc" Misha was frustrated now "so hear me! Abhay met with an accident we admitted him hospital but Mr and Mrs Raichand discharged him and before they take him home with Piya by his side Piya gave me car keys to come home and here I am!" Misha said in one breath

"Done? You got all the answers? " Misha looked at him with hope that he may not ask another one

"Piya is at their home? " Kabir asked while Misha nodded

"How could you let her go there and that Abhay do you even know who he is? He is such a danger" Kabir ran his fingers in his hairs

"What? What's wrong with you Kabir? What are you saying? " Misha was confused

"He is bloody vampire! We have to bring back Piya... I know you will not belive me but... am going there" Kabir rushed outside

"Wait Kabir! " Misha called but he was gone

"What's wrong with everyone? Oh God Piya" Misha stomped her foot

Misha ran behind Kabir. She saw him going in car so she followed him on her bike.

Abhay opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Piya. He keep on looking at her glowing face. He observed that she cried seeing the marks of dry tears. He sighed. He saw that she was sleeping on a chair. He realized that she is feeling uncomfortable sleeping like this he want to took her in his arms and make her sleep peacefully on bed but he can't do that because Piya had rested her head on his hands and at the same time was holding his hand tightly. He smiled faintly looking at her. He stroked her hairs lightly. It was a lovely sight to see her sleeping like this but Abhay was not liking it somewhere because he knew she is not sleeping in right position and it can hurt her later but he didn't wanted to wake her too. She must be tired and seeing the tears marks he knew she must have slept very late so she needs rest.

Haseena entered the room and saw Piya sleeping on chair with her head resting on bed. She really appreciate Piya love for Abhay but was worried too seeing her sleeping her like this it can hurt her body. Her eyes then moved towards Abhay. She was surprised to see him awake and looking at Piya.

"Abhay" Haseena called

"Slow mom she is sleeping" Abhay whispered slowly

Haseena smiled at his care for Piya and nodded - "we are going out to get some fresh blood for you. Take care" Haseena informed in low voice she could've communicated with Abhay in mind but she didn't because Abhay is hurt and weak and she can't stress him

Abhay gave a weak nod. Haseena had came to inform this to Piya but since she was sleeping she informed Abhay and walked out.

Piya tried to turn in sleep but couldn't disturbed she woke up. She hold her head, opening her eyes and sitting straight. As her vision cleared she saw Abhay looking at her.

"Abhay! You woke up" Fresh tears make their way

"How are you feeling now? " She asked with worry

"Not really good... because what I wanted.. didn't happened" Abhay replied looking in her eyes directly

"Wh...what?" Piya looked at him confuse

He moved little and touched her face. He wiped the tears - "This! I wanted to see the smile on your face not tears but... that didn't happened"

Before Piya could say anything Kabir stormed in room. He saw Abhay hand on Piya face.

"Don't touch her okay" Kabir shouted he didn't dared to step towards them he was scared of Abhay but kept a brave face

Piya was shocked to see him. She shookd her head - "why don't everyone leave her alone with Abhay? She can take care of herself"

Abhay looked at Piya disturbed face abd thought to cheer her up.

"Piya... why have you kept so many bodyguards around you? Isn't am enough to protect you? " Abhay made sad baby face

Piya couldn't help but smile at his antics. She knew he is playing to cheer her up who can know him better than her? But most cute thing was his expressions that were just priceless.

"You can fool her in your cheesy talks not me I know this is your drama this sickness and all that... what do you want from her? " Kabir asked

"What are you saying Kabir?"Piya asked finally

"Piya..yesterday night... I saw him with my own eyes he is not human... Believe me he is a vampire" Kabir talked desperately

Piya smacked her head lightly - "God! What's wrong with everyone knowing and advising me"Piya murmured frustrated

Abhay heared her - "Piya... if you say... shall I bite him? He troubled a lot"

Piya chuckled at his remarks. She thought when he is trying so much to lighten her mood she should also play around.

"Oh really? Now the leader will break his own made rule? He will drink a human blood?" Piya taunt

"Piya.. you don't know the whole rule that is we cannot bite the humans who are not dangerous but he is a threat.. to my love life and survival" Abhay said

Kabir stood horrified. He wasn't understanding whether they are making fun of vampire thing or are they saying the truth.

"What a surprise? You seems lot better than last night and it seems your attitude has died last night that's why you are joking maybe first time in life but Abhay even if you are planning such thing spare my boyfriend please huh he is a crack but at least bear me" Misha came from behind

"Misha!" Piya exclaimed " I should've understand it is always you disturbing around please take your boyfriend he is like you and I can't bear his tantrums please" Piya rolled her eyes

"Hey no it's not me this time he came running here and I have to follow him all the way till here" Misha rolled her eyes

"What are you all talking about? Am serious! I saw him with my eyes, his long teeth blue eyes and all that fight"Kabir stood confused

"You love me or still love my sister huh? You should've talked with me rather than running here" Misha turned towards Kabir angrily

"I love you Misha and I care for your family baby" Kabir tried clarified "And I didn't stay to explain you because I thought you wouldn't believe me and maybe by then he could have hurt Piya"

"Whether he hurt Piya or love her it's Piya problem not yours" Misha shouted

"But he is a vampire" Kabir argued

"Piya you heared what he said right?"Piya nodded Misha then turned towards Kabir "see she knows now and it is her problem and her decision to stay with him or not you shouldn't care"

"Misha you are not believing me am saying the damn truth I saw him with my own eyes and I care for you Mish"Kabir tried to defend himself

"You care for me right? Then forget what you saw last night even if Abhay is vampire that's Piya problem you warned her you have completed your responsibility as a friend, if something goes wrong it's her responsibility now" Misha looked at him seriously

"Now you will not even talk anything about Abhay or Piya or about their relationships you should mind your business or I'll just think you still love Piya" Misha gave him a stern look

"I'll not say anything I promise but don't say like that Mish you know na I love you" Kabir smiled nervously he was saving his family and friends from vampire but here his own love was standing at the edge ready to suicide and he can't afford that. if Misha doesn't want him to interfere when he knows she love Piya then she must have reasons and he should do as she is saying

"Let's go back"Misha pointed towards door

Kabir nodded and walked with Misha following him. Before going Misha turned and winked at Piya who thumbs up.

After Misha and Kabir left, Abhay looked at Piya.

"Your sister have brains unlike you" Abhay teased Piya

Piya shoot him deathly glares - "what do you mean" she gritted her teeth

"See na how she hide my identity from her boyfriend if she wouldn't have come you would've been telling Kabir the whole story but she handled it so well" Abhay shrugged hiding his smile

"Oh really? Let me remind someone that it was not me who was saying in front of Kabir that he want to bite him" Piya made face

"Ahhh smart move" Abhay passed her a smile

"And someone was saying am fool" Piya was cutely angry on Abhay

"Now I didn't said that" Abhay smirked "lekin manna prega my beauty has brains"

Piya tried to control her smile. She sat beside him on bed.

"And my vampire is resting on bed and didn't have the power to sit" Piya sighed sadly

"Piya why do you worry so much? Am a vampire nothing can happen to him" Abhay tried to make her understand "it would've been better if I was also human" Abhay whispered

"And I don't want my vampire to be human he has the habit to get hurt beyond limit at least vampires power cure him fastly or else I would've to sit by your bedside forever looking after you" Piya joked

"Acha g? But Piya have you ever thought I'm forever seventeen but you will turn old by time how odd will a handsome vampire like me will look with old woman like you? I think I have to look for a new Piya after that" Abhay joked back

"Dare you look at someone else you will be so dead by my hands" Piya warned dangerously

"Am already dead sweetheart you forgot am a vampire? Walking dead?" Abhay suppressed his smile

"Urghhh... Misha was so right I think you lost your attitude last night that's why you are joking like this" Piya threw her hands in air

"Really? I thought you like to see me joking and since now there's no werewolves and Maithli I can breath freely " Abhay said

"You forgot you don't breath Mr Vampire" Piya mocked

"But I thought am breathing right now" Abhay faked horror

Piya shook her head - "I want my vampire back this one is irritating" Piya said

Abhay smiled seeing her. He knew he was successful in cheering her up. The twinkle in her eyes was just priceless for Abhay.

Haseena entered just then. She looked at Abhay and Piya smiling face and smiled herself to see their love.

"Piya.. I bought some food for you in the way you must be hungry" Haseena handed the parcel to Piya

Piya looked at parcel and then suddenly it struck her that Abhay is weak and he needs blood too.

"More than me Abhay need to have something isn't there something for him?" Piya looked at Haseena

Haseena was surprised at her question. She looked at Abhay who gave a slight nod of no.
Abhay and Haseena both didn't wanted to bring blood in front of Piya as they knew that being a human she will be not able to stand the smell or sight of blood.

Piya realized their hesitation so she thought a plan.

"and aunty am going down in hall to have my food in leisure he has got really bad sense of humour from the time he woke up and I don't want that he tease me having a good that According to him is yucky though it's soo tasty... Anyways till then you feed him something too" Piya smiled broadly and walked out of room

Haseena saw her going. She smile, she and Abhay both knew why she left though the reasons she gave were also right but the major reason was Abhay she didn't wanted that he feel bad by drinking blood in front of her and feels himself a monster they knew because they could read her mind.

Haseena turned and looked at Abhay. Abhay has closed his eyes and rested his head on pillow. She knew he was in pain she has saw the bruises that they couldn't heal and she knew that how much they are hurting him.

"So you manage to make her think that you are quite fine except for weakness" Haseena sat beside him gracefully

"No mom she know I am in pain I can see it in her eyes... I just.. distract her"Abhay replied with close eye, his voice was heavy with pain he didn't need to hide his pain anymore

Haseena was not able to see him in pain. She helped him to sit and gave the glass of blood.

"Why aren't you drinking?" Haseena asked seeing him lost somewhere she was worried for him he is weak

"It doesn't taste good anymore" Abhay looked at her

"What?" Haseena was surprised suddenly her eyes fall on his hand

She hold his hand while he looked at her confuse.

"What happened to you here?" Haseena pointed at his hand having some strange mark

Abhay looked at it confused himself - "I don't know"

He looked at Haseena for answer and saw the sense of recognition on her face.

"You know about it?" Abhay asked

"Piya!" Haseena exclaimed with surprise and shock "Abhay, Piya yes her just right here her tears fell last night it is formed with her tears" Haseena shook her head

Abhay was confused on her mother reaction.

"Abhay this mark is rare we vampires just heared about it but no vampire ever got it" Haseena was still in shock

"What does it mean?" Abhay asked curious to know

"This mark is the symbol of eternal love. It is formed by tears of pure love of a human for a vampire and it has immense strength, the depth of which vampires could never found as no vampire ever got this mark to understand it's strength" Haseena informed

"For a vampire emotions never exist but you have those, no one can love a vampire knowing his identity but Piya loves you. It has been different always. I have to talk with Chand about this he knows about it, he is out for some meeting with vampires on their last night victory I'll talk with him when he'll return" Haseena said and walked away thinking deeply

"So how are you feeling now?" Piya entered the room with bright smile

Abhay turned his head towards her and passed a smile.

"Much better to see that smile" Abhay replied

Piya phone rang she looked at the id. Unwillingly she received the call praying everything goes well.

"How are you mumma?" She but her lips nervously

"Waiting to see my daughter" she closed her eyes hopelessly to hear the reply

"Mumma... I can't come today" Piya replied

"What?" Her mother exclaimed shock "but why?"

"Mumma, Misha told you na" Piya didn't knew what reasons Misha gave to Madhu so she decided to play without telling anything

"Yeah she told me everything! I understands Abhay save your life and is injured but try to understand Piya, you are living in his house with him to look after him and don't even want that we come to meet Abhay what will people say?" Madhu said

"I don't want them to meet Abhay?" Piya thought confusely "ohhh Misha. Thanks Mish"

"Mumma I have talk with papa you talk with him and what people says I don't care. Now am going bye" Piya said in one breath and cut the call sighing she didn't wanted that Madhu called her back home by some blackmailing she wanted to stay with Abhay

She turned and looled at Abhay who was looking at her. She pressed her forehead and walked towards him.

"Now don't even say that I should go back home mumma is worrying for me etc etc" Piya sat beside him on bed

Abhay smiled lightly and sighed - "you are stubborn can't win from you"

"That's a good news then" Piya smiled brightly

Piya hugged Abhay cautiously placing her head on his chest not wanting to hurt his wounds. Abhay placed his hand around her shoulders and closed his eyes, his body was in pain due to the deep wounds that were not healed by his parents but he don't want to show that to Piya so whenever Piya is not looking at him, he feels every bit of the pain openly instead of suppressing it by using his powers he was even feeling weak now due to high use of powers the fresh blood didn't help him much too.

"There's no power that can separate us now. No enemy conspiring against you. Just get well soon and then everything will be fine" Piya whispered

Abhay stroke her head lightly. She felt peace in his arms and he felt better to have her so close to him. Their was no one between them, nothing to worry, no evil forces planning to separate them it was just them together forever.

******The END******

I hope you guys liked the end. I have completed epilogue too will post it soon. And thanks for all of your guys ideas all of them are added

Love,
Asshi

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing update
please post epilogue soon
NamrataPatil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsom part
But Wat abt that mark on abhay's hand ???????
NamrataPatil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asshi...

Thanks dear
I really appreciate your views and you won't believe I have planned a while SS taking your idea will be posting it soon when I'll complete writing its some of the chapters 😃

Wow thank u
Sorry mene late rply kiya
But eggerly waiting for nxt abhiya ss
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb update and ending loved it thank you for pm.
...Seema... thumbnail
All good thingz comes to an end v soon ...
Da story ended..gonna miss it..
Misha handled da situation cleverly n kabir was adamant on telling piya k abhay is a vampire.
Loved da way abhay n piya played wid kabir.
Abhay n piya cared fr each other a lot
Haseena n chand too realized dat their love is eternal
N dat mark wowww..fantastic
Beautiful story..gonna miss it
Huda1996 thumbnail
Woooaahhh, tears of love, thats something unique, nd i really intrigued :* mishka fight was so good yaar, poor kabir never win over junglee billi misha, kahani me twist hi twist , i m liking it Sorry loving it ;) Do update sooon with bohot boht biggest part, coz yeh last part hoga :*:*:*
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy ending...misha is vry smart nd in a good way blackmailing kabir
abhiya nok-jhok is superb
plz write another story on abhiya & pkyek 😃
u write 👍🏼
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks dear
Asshi... thumbnail