Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Huda1996

Wooow. Just wooowww, u know what i d like an idiot while reading , realllyyy nice, plzzz give some abhiya moments , do update soon

Woah I am really glad all of you liked the update it just made my day
Thank you dear
Abhiya moments will be there now and I hope u guys will liked that
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

Fantabulous update.arnab n tantriks tried to harm abhay arggghhh but thank God piya reached in time n saved him

Abhay is back...da power of true love
Da scene reminded me of da promo of abhay getting up..WO dafan tha apne pyar ki khaatir
Abb ussi pyar ko bachane usse wapis aana pada
..n da way abhay shouts piyaaa..so piya,arnab n tamtriks left n chand n haseena r dere to help abhay

Thanks dear
Am so glad u liked that
That scene was actually inspired by promo in all the promos of show that was my favourite one 😳
Asshi... thumbnail
Chapter 7 - Together Again

"Am so happy papa, finally he is back that too for me am so glad" Piya expressed her happiness as father daughter enter the house

Arnab looked at Piya thoughtfully. He remembered what tantrik told him and how Abhay came out of the ice.

"But Piya vampire and human...they can be never one it's the law of nature that dead and living person can be never together" Arnab tried to make her daughter understand

Piya lost her smile hearing her father. She looked towards him.

"Papa our love is beyond the law of nature we have cheated death for each other that too so many times do you know what that mean papa? We are made for each other just like that day a spirit told me we are each other fates" Arnab could see the love in Piya eyes but he was still unsure he was right too how can a father give his daughter to a vampire?

"But Piya am worried for you"

"Don't worry papa nothing will happen to me until Abhay is with me no one can hurt me and papa... I will like to die with him, for him rather than dying without him" The intense in Piya words forced Arnab to gave in

He simply hugged his daughter - " I trust you... now go and sleep good night"

"Good night papa" Piya flashed a smile before walking in her room

As Piya lay on her bed she glanced towards window the place she has been using for three months to sleep.

"I hope...he is fine" Piya prayed before closing her eyes to have a peaceful sleep after a period of three months

In college, Misha was standing with Kabir, Ruhi and Angad. They were talking about Piya.

"She shouts on me, lie to me and go to that forest! You know she even cries on Abhay's name like a girl cries after breakup but she didn't even accept that! whenever someone talk against him, she is there to defend him" Misha was irritated on Piya's behaviour, she looked away angrily

"C'mon Misha tum hy to kehty ho na she doesn't like anyone interfering in her life so leave her alone" Kabir placed his hands around her shoulder but she threw it away

"See her..."Misha pointed towards Piya

They all turned their heads towards Piya who was standing far from them.

"Dekho kese ghoom rhy h actually she is behaving different today no? Like she is waiting for someone... dekhne se to lgta h abhi Abhay ayega aur..." Misha stopped in her tracks as her eyes wander towards college gate

Kabir was chuckling at Misha's ramblings while Ruhi and Angad were in their own world. Kabir observed the atmosphere around him stopped, he followed Misha's gaze and was shocked.

Abhay Raichand come out of his car with the same attitude he always had. He was back with his charm, this time with a small smile on his face adding to his charm and the whole college once again like the first time he entered the college, was smitten by him. The most happiest person was Piya who was the only person Abhay was looking towards.

He was wearing sunglasses so no one knew where he was looking but Piya knew his eyes are on her. As he walked towards his destination, Piya, T blocked his way.

"Abhay... so finally you are back baby, I knew you would come for me" T stood infront of him giving her bimbo looks

Abhay was looking towards Piya who has folded her hands over her chest pointing him that no more bimbos near him or he has to face her wrath. Abhay took out his sunglasses stare T for a moment.

"Move" Abhay looked away

"What?" T said shocked

Abhay rolled his eyes and walked away from side. T turn and saw him going. She was angry on him for ignoring her.

Abhay walked towards Piya directly and the whole college witnessed as Abhay and Piya hugged each other and the most shocking thing for them was smile on their faces that they never saw. It was the first time they saw them together openly though everyone knew they are in love but they never saw them together like this.

T stood with open mouth. She thought they are in secret relationship but now they are openly hugging each other. This was a crack on her popularity as everyone knew her as Abhay's girlfriend.

Misha blinked her eyes.

"Is it true?" She looked towards Kabir

"It is..." Kabir replied in trance

"So romantic" Ruhi said blinking her eyes while Angad put his hands around her shoulders with proud , she stood straight glancing him with love

They break the hug. Piya gestured something to Abhay. He turned and looked towards whole college.

"Sorry T am taken" it was an official announcement in few words not just for T but for whole college

Misha jaws dropped, she looked towards Kabir who was having similar expressions.

Abhay then looked towards Piya who flashed a smile. He placed his hand around her waist, side hugging eachother both walked passed everyone.

"Happy? " Abhay whispered

"Very much!" Piya looked over his shoulders and smile widely

As both sat in class together, Piya looked towards Abhay.

"What happened? What are you thinking? " Piya asked seeing him thoughtful

"Piya am worried for you. For you, I announced in front of everyone that we are together but..." Abhay stopped

"But what Abhay" Piya looked at him with small smile

Abhay looked around giving Piya hint. She wounded her hands around his arms.

"We'll talk after college okay" Piya blinked her eyes in a way to tell him that she understood

Abhay smiled at her understanding and nodded.

They were sitting in their usual place of meeting when Piya looked towards Abhay.

"So tell me now what is troubling you? " Piya asked

Abhay looked towards Piya - "Piya... you have seen that wolves are our enemies. Vampires and werewolves enmity is from centuries it's not something new but that night..."

Piya didn't wanted any clarifications she knew which night he is talking about. She encouraged him to say more.

"Piya that night... I killed a werewolf and now they are after me that's why they came there yesterday night and now... they know you brought me out of the ice and they can hurt you because they know you are important for me" Abhay looked towards her worried for her

"Abhay the danger will not move back even if we show that we hate each other it doesn't matter and until we are together no one can hurt us" Piya had full faith in their love and Abhay too has to agree with her

"Phr bhi Piya darr lgta h... tmhe khone se, tmhe drd mai dekhne se" Abhay was worried for her and it was natural too

"Abhay... nothing will happened to me! Yeah if you tried to hide the identity of my friend who is a werewolf or vampire I can't guarantee" Piya joked

"Am sorry for that but he said if you get to know then he will not wait to attack" Abhay looked at her

"Don't be sorry but yeah promise me that now no more secrets between us because the secrets you keep to protect me are actually the one that hurts me" Piya said with smile

"Okay" Abhay said hugging her

Pita entered the house with a smile. Madhu saw her entering.

"Arre wah! Aj to mery bachi bary khush lag rhy h" Madhu said to Piya

Piya smiled brightly at her comment.

"Dekho to sahy aj to chehra bhi chamk rha h" Madhu touched her cherks softly

"Chamkega kyun nhy mom? You know what happened today? A handsome rich guy proposed her that too so romantically bechara is k ghuse ko janta hy nhy" Misha said

Piya looked at her open mouth - "hawww"

Misha laughed at her expressions while Madhu stood clueless.

"Will someone tell me what's happening? " Madhu asked

Misha placed her hands on her shoulders.

"Mumma aj apki beti ka intezar khtm hogya I mean the guy she has been waiting for three months and for whom she is shouting on us came back to her and what romantically he announced that they are couple " Misha then intimate Abhay "sorry T am taken"

Piya slapped her on shoulder playfully and stared her angrily

"What? You tell me ese bhi koi bolta h? Wese to bara attitude jharta aur T k time pr bhi kuch decently to announce kiya tha" Misha made face

"Oh really? He said it so uniquely everyone was shocked atleast it was better then your and Kabir's announcement I mean he used that same old way huh" Piya stood proudly

Now it was Misha turn to look at her with open mouth - "it was so nice of him okay? Atleast everyone claps for us but at your time everyone was standing like statue"

"They were shocked that's why they didn't clapped, you didn't saw how amazed they were? " Piya counters back

Madhu looked towards both with open mouth. She knew she need to interfere to stop these two or else they are going to keep on fight like this.

"Stop! Stop you two! And Piya you didn't told me who that guy is" Madhu looked towards Piya sharply

Piya bit her lips while Misha laughed at her.

"I'll tell you! Abhay... Abhay Raichand the same guy she is always sticking with" Misha told

"Abhay! The Raichands! They were out of city na? So they came back?" Madhu asked

Misha nodded

"Wese he is really nice guy always helped us and our Piya" Madhu touched Piya dace lovingly

"But where were they till now? " Madhu asked

Piya turned serious now she have to manage this - "mumma ap usko choro aur mjhe khana do na bhut bhook lggy h" Piya said with bright smile changing the topic

"Han han bokhar ko khana do bechari Abhay se mil kar a rhy... wese Piya usse keh dety kuch khila to deta tjhe khair ab zyada mat khana ye na ho Panchi ki trah moti ho jao aur Abhay phr se bhag jaye" Misha teased her

"Tumne mjhe phir se moti kaha" Panchi said as she entered the hall

"Now how will I handle these two bimbos? " Misha said shaking her head

Piya was about to say something when Madhu interfere

"Will you three stop? Piya is hungry come Piya I'll serve you food"Madhu dragged Piya with her while Piya turned her head towards Misha sticking her tongue out teasing her

"It was so nice to see her so happy again na and fighting with you again" Panchi whispered to Misha

"We gave to thank Abhay for that and have to give him two or three punch for troubling her these three months" Misha said

Panchi looked towards her questionly

"Chlo btaty hun" Misha said to Panchi sighing after all she has to be updated by today event

I think next update will be liked more 😆
Enjoy,
Asshi

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Huda1996 thumbnail
Wooowww, really nice, fight btw d sisters , teasing session, all goes perfctly now .do update sooon with a big part.
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
finally our fav couple is back...
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow wonderful update loved it can't wait for next part  thank you for pm.
...Seema... thumbnail
Awesome
Loved da way piya tried to convince arnab
Wohooo abhay back in college
T I'm taken..loved dis line
Da way dey showed DAT nw dey r together was written brilliantly
Misha told their mom too DAT piya was missing abhay n nw she is happy coz he is back
Abhay is worried fr piya safety
Looking forward to next update
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
mind blowing update...happy for abhiya
now all are together like abhay-pia, kabir-misha, danesh-panchi, angad-ruhi 
Asshi... thumbnail

Thanks 😛
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huda1996

Wooowww, really nice, fight btw d sisters , teasing session, all goes perfctly now .do update sooon with a big part.

Thanks dear
Next part will be really big am writing it from yesterday and not yet completed