Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraFatma thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Dillagi as I deed dragged. But alot less than mann mayal.
Its so hairat ki baat that manmayal has no plot at all abd gets highest trp uff...

Pak shows are very slow as of late tge number of eps has increased and script is dragged. Coz alot of good screen writers and actors have left TV and gone to movie indystry the newly established one.

So tv in now left barren with crap shows. 

U put on any channel and there is zahid Ahmed in every drsma or that lubna girl from pyare afzal.
Coz all actors busy making movies. Coz of this overexposure zahid ahmed is getting really hit in pak.hes a theatre actor so expressions are on point.

Thankyou for your reply it was insightful. Thanks. Im glad u are liking some shows. These days everyone is addicted to udaari and impatiently wait for episode. Ahsan khan us such a kamina and harami ka baap in it. Love his dialogues hes such a jerk. Usually he comes in romantic leads and is very active n charity. People love him alot. But in this show everyone was screaming at him. Imtiaz is gotten do legendary and iconic that there are caricatures drawn of him on dhabas even.
HoodyAmer thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Another issue is that ratings are counted seperately for these segments so say feriha has 5 then ut is 5 out of youth market only which is fraction of overall segment so if kuzey guney has 3 then its still more than feriha.

Im just giving example. So u cant compare the ratings of these shows. But 3rd season feriha was flop. It was called emirinyolu.
Infact hazal ne is liye chor diya tha kyu ke show flop hota jaa raha tha aur ratings gir rahi thI story stretch hone ki wajah se.

I have to correct you on your last two posts. You are absolutely right that it is hard to compare ratings, but not for the reasons you give. Ratings in Turkey are not age based at all. Who knows after all who is watching the television in a house, only the owner of the TV is counted and his/her income!!!! that is what advertisors are looking at. Ratings in Turkey are not split up in age groups. The reasons ratings are difficult to compare is because the series you mentioned were not on the same day as AFK and those series of course had other competion on the same time than AFK. OBGZK was huge and ran for 3 seasons and Muhtesem Yuzyil was a big hit also on the wednesday. But Kuzey Guney had about the same ratings as AFK in its second season. Personally I think Fatmagul was the series that dragged on too long. I found it really boring towards the end. But that is just my personal opinion. And Hazal certainly did not quit AFK because the ratings were dropping or because the story dragged on. Not just because they were not dropping at all but everybody knows why  Hazal could not go on to a next season. The producer and Hazal herself explained so in interviews in detail to correct rumors like you are quoting now, but I will repeat it all the same: AFK would end at episode 65 with a happy ending and most of the actors already had commitments to new series: Vahide, Melih, Baris, Ceyda, Cagatay and Hazal. None of them could get out of their new projects except for Cagatay since his new project would have been for Medyapim also. All in all she did not quit anything. Her contract ran until episode 65 and she did the two extra episodes and went on to her next project. They threw a huge wrap up party and everybody left the project on a happy note. Emirin Yolu was a big mistake but there is no need to invent things about it that never happened nor to invent reasons for Hazal to leave that are not true either.
muthina thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

I find it quiet pointless to compare shows. Zindagi has got the best shows to telecast on thier channel. 

Uselessly the fans are creating competition and bad mouthing shows. 
Ultimately channel will think viewers dont like them and stop telecasting and replace with old indian shows.

During 2014 karadayi and kuzey guney fans fought alot and bad mouthed the other show and urdu1 stopped telecasting both as a result. They created such bad viral response out of insecurity that channel replaced with yeh rishta kya kehlata hai loool.

Also it will be loss for indian fans as they just got taste of the 2nd turk show. There are so many more you have to catch up on.
Already india is 4 years behind as far as turk content is concerned. 
Paks learned thier lesson and now all fans support all shows and actors.  Because channel dont play otherwise. 

If already there is so much drama then fatmagul will be the last turk show ever aired on indian tv.

We have 4 channels that show turk shows in pak so competition keeps the channels busy bringing new hit turk shows. You only have zindagi so u dont have much choice as of yet.

I can only advice that enjoy the shows. 
Also u can always watch new urdu dubbs on youtube. 
Im guessing if turk shows get a stable viewership then zondagi channel might even purchase the recent hit ones and keep upto date with urdu1 and geo kahanis schedule. So fans dont watch urdu dubbs first.

if zindagi is bothering of viewers opinion,many viewers said no to indian shows on zindagi ,but it is showing. zindagi posted in facebook comparing emir and feriha,fatmagul and kerim.They already shown some turkish shows in bemisaal kahaniya promo.one of them little lord is not aired in pak also i think.before zindagi ,firangi aired spanish korean shows ,but the channel was shut down.zindagi launched 2 years back ,so it takes time to match up pak in turkey shows