need info of feriha in turkey

muthina thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
can anyone tell the trp of feriha in turkey,what are the top shows when feriha was telecasted

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraFatma thumbnail
Fatmagulun sucu ne
Muhtesim yuzyil

These were top hits in overall market.
Feriha was not that hit in overall segment as its only popular in segment of youth market only like teenagers.

muthina thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Fatmagulun sucu ne

Muhtesim yuzyil

These were top hits in overall market.
Feriha was not that hit in overall segment as its only popular in segment of youth market only like teenagers.

thanks for info,do u have the ratings,of that time.because someone argued with me on the same issue. Edited by muthina - 7 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
I dont have trp of that. But fatmagul started in 2010 and when feriha started fatmagul was already the biggeat hit. 
By the time feriha started 'muhtesim uzyil' and 'kuzey guney' started in 2011 so these three shiws were huge superhits draeing in more ratings in huge margins compared to ferihas.

Feriha was a youth show only so its vieers were youth which is less margin compared to the overall age groups tuning into the show. So ita was hit considering its production budget and ratinga were good for youth segment.

Similarly when medcezir came out it was mega hit in youth market but Kara Para Ask was hit in overall segment and had the highest ratings from 2014 and 2015. 

Youth segment is a small part of overall segment. In terma of popularity ferihas actors are not tht famous than the 3 shows aired during ita time.

Another ahow Bir gecer zaman ki was also very hit. It had more ratings than feriha. 
Edited by SaraFatma - 7 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
Another issue is that ratings are counted seperately for these segments so say feriha has 5 then ut is 5 out of youth market only which is fraction of overall segment so if kuzey guney has 3 then its still more than feriha.
Im just giving example. So u cant compare the ratings of these shows. But 3rd season feriha was flop. It was called emirinyolu.
Infact hazal ne is liye chor diya tha kyu ke show flop hota jaa raha tha aur ratings gir rahi thI story stretch hone ki wajah se.
muthina thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Another issue is that ratings are counted seperately for these segments so say feriha has 5 then ut is 5 out of youth market only which is fraction of overall segment so if kuzey guney has 3 then its still more than feriha.

Im just giving example. So u cant compare the ratings of these shows. But 3rd season feriha was flop. It was called emirinyolu.
Infact hazal ne is liye chor diya tha kyu ke show flop hota jaa raha tha aur ratings gir rahi thI story stretch hone ki wajah se.

thank you for information.but zindagi selected feriha as first Turkish show.are u from india

Edited by muthina - 7 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
No im not indian. Im pakistani. These shows iv watched 4-5 years ago on urdu1.
I knoe feriha was chosen first as it was to target youth market and bring youngsters back to channel as pak content was much sober catering to older people and FG has a very mature bold topic and they needed an existing market for turkish shows before they launched fatmagul coz its a very expensive show to purchase and air and dubbing is also challenging.

If there were no existing pallette for dubbed shows then channel would loose money. So they went with a lighter romance in college topic to form a market first. The lineup for shows next are also heavy topics. Turk shows have bold and mature topics. Only the youth shows have weaker storylines.

Zindagi did same with pak shows by introducing zindagi gulzar as itvwas a youth show rather than air humsafar or mere himdum mere dost. Coz younger ppl spread show virally on tweets and fbk insta etc so gets good coverage for channel.

In pakistan the audience likes mature and bold content so they chose askimrmnu first coz it was about 2nd wife and affairs between an aunt and nephew. the theme most popular in pakistani shows. Fatmagul however is most fan favorite.

It depends on the preference of the viewers before shows are launched. Indian prefer romance and paks prefer scandal.different mindsets.

Both shows are different and cant be compared. Youth shows do terribly in pak such as medcezir was stopped twice due to low ratings even thoygh it was expensive to purchase. But kara para ask did exceptionally well was declared superhit as it was on money laundering and smuggled diamonds and due to ayan alis smuggling case the ppl were interested in watching show that highlights this issue.

Actually you guys are lucky to watch fatmagul its a fantastic and nce show it will show how a rape victim gets her confidence back and how much therapy is important to her and how to get jystice. When people will join fatmagul those episodes will leave u in tears. It has a wonderful topic and subject is handled very well. Its repeated 4 times on fan demandvand shown total 5 times and still gets high ratings ppl really love it alot here.

I would say dont compare shows as all are different and just enjoy them. There is no competition between them as they are from different genre.

You womt enjoy if u compare. Be open minded. Thats all.
muthina thumbnail
i just want to know what are good shows,i like feriha .good analysis by you👏
SaraFatma thumbnail
Actually there are no 2 turkiah ahows which are alike.
They all have different stories.
Feriha us time se hai jab turkey me village people who settke in city life par bohot stories ban rahi thi as it was a trend. Peiple were sick of watxhing glamorous rich lifestyles on television.
Phir historical shows ka trend shuru hua tha.
 Ajj kal crime and gangster love stories ka trend chal raha hai.

I can tell you the shows I liked watching alot:

1) fatmagul
2) muhtesim yuzyil/mera sultan
3) aski memnu/ ishqe mamnoon
4) kara para ask/ kala paisa pyar
5) Asi
6) bir bulut olsam/nijaat
7) bir gecer zaman ki
8) feriha
9) Elif on see TV

Thesedays we are waiting for:
1) Kosem Sultan
2) kara sevda
3) chalikusu

Pak me total 39 turkish shows dikhae hain total. Un me se mujhe yeh ache lage hain. Story different thi and love stories bhi achi hai.

If you are fan of hazal and chagtay then only watch maral and medcezir. Unke baki shows bohot hi crap hai. Waste of time. Yeh itne hit nahi gae yaha maybe indians will like it.

Edited by SaraFatma - 7 years ago
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muthina

i just want to know what are good shows,i like feriha .good analysis by you👏

I love Feriha too 😛 !   Fatmagul is nice, gripping and getting interesting...liking it too !