Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
lovely update
maan shared his and Sam past
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Flawless update 
So sam just used maan. He was just a ladder to success for her!
Geet was right...if sam doesn't matter to him anymore then why can't he move on even  after so many years?
Thanks for pm 
Continue soon 
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update ...
Sam cheated on maan ...poor maan he still feels sad thinking about that...geet want a chance only but maan does not want to upset her ...
let's see what happen next ...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi how r u???? thanks 4 da pm n phenomenal update! superbly written! Past well incorporated! Sam is so disgusting! she cheated on Maan yet he truly loved her despite all her faults! Sam had no remorse! Geet assures Maan! he sacrificed his dreams! She is willing to wait 4 Maan! he needs time after all wt happened!
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update dear, sam  show maan her true face hope maan  move on with geet 
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi I just started to read your story and may i say its so beautiful, pure, hopelessly romantic, cheery and every other possible positive adjective there is to describe it. Chapters 1-16 everything Geet has endured and is enduring because she doesnt share the same blood line is not fair. She deserves better. I am surprised that all that time Maan had spent with Geet and Sam he wasnt able to pick up those cues, but than again Sam was great at manipulating and putting up an act. Geet is luck to have such amazing friends who are there to care for her protect her and love her. Jiya is awesome love that she is rubbing Sasha in the wrong sides. Everyone has such a cute love story in that group. I think its just a matter of time Maan realizes that Chashni was always someone who was his special one :) <3 Vicky and his cute flirty avtar lol! Its great that Maan has gelled in the group and is doing great. We all see his favoritism towards Geet and I dont think anyone mind as I hope no one does. So he got a glimpse of the diary and oh man those few words told him a lifetime and Geet let her heart out maybe she will help him come back to his dream. His chashni has not only grown beautiful but wise and hope he gives his heart a fair chance. As for Sam it was a better late than never situation that aloofness was already saying things werent going right and she is a selfish person. And he needs to stop call her Geet its Chashni for Maan :) Looking forward to more updates :) 
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear 
Loved it!!
San showed her true colors
She used maan as a ladder to reach her success and to enter into her dream world
Maan was shattered after confronting Sam's betrayal and was sad that he went against his dadima for Sam 
Maan needs to move on from Sam's betrayal to lead a better life with his beloved one 
Thanks for the pm
Will be waiting for the next update
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sam cheated maan...
Hope maan realize his feelings for soon
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Mann told to Geet what happened between Sam and him
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome pt 
 maan told geet wat sam motive being his gf she never loved him only using like ladder to succeed in hr mission  by chance maan get to know about hr double faces 
he left that industry bz of sam geet is right on that y leave ur manzil only change path 
geet sked him y not he move on he said he need time he knows geet is serious about him  
she loved him and ready  to wait fr him