Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

i missed few parts yar..opps read it
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely superb updates..te way my maaneet ki closeness and te way spending time with each other and geet's feelings was again arousing which she hide all these years was lovely.. te way my maan sensing her feelings and geet too confess it asking him to take his own time and she will wait for him was lovely..te way my maan narrating his past how sam betray him and he dont have any grudges with her as he is blind in his love was lovely emotional..now only destinty know wat it store for my maaneet..i love te updates so much yar
Cartoon.Buff thumbnail
I agree with Geet here, just cause Maan was betrayed by Sam doesn't mean he leave his singing, his passion. 

Good that she is out of their lives, at least for time being... she loves no one!

So Maan always thought of his Chashni and was aware of Sam's behavior towards her. I am glad he was not so blinded by love to not see the truth.

Wonder how long will Geet have to wait to get Maan's love and how is he going to come around.

The prologue really intrigues me now.

Continue soon please.
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous update.Sam's betrayal really changed Maan and instead of pursuing his dream of becoming a singer he took  his office job. He couldn't give a promising reply to Geet's confession but said he will try to see her in that perspective. Superb. 
Jade0001 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Maan had truly loved Sam but she used him for the sake of her career
and when her true self was revealed to him he himself left his dreams
but now he is happy in his world of business
still it seems after many years he cannot move on in his love life perhaps he never looked at Geet in that way and its difficult for him but she who has always loved him now confessed and is ready to wait for him until he sorts his feelings out
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 16 - maan was betrayed by sam. He came to know she was just using him for her career. But the way he got to know was not good. He was very hurt to witness it both in front of his eyes. Instead that she should have told him straightway. Now he must be feeling light after pouring out his past.

He was shocked to know that geet was half sister of sam and why she always hated her. he felt sympathetic for her.

geet almost proposed him. Hinted him to move on in his life and accept her. he was still hesitant and needed time.

swetha03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
How can that sameera do like this to maan.
She is such a money minded. At least maan got to know about her... That's great.
And geet love ... At least he is asking time and that time will tell about their feelings.

Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
waiting for update..pls cont soon..
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 15...
Awesome..

Superb..

Thanks for update..

Continue soon...

Maan shared all about sam with geet...

Sam is a real bitch...

Good that he got to know her true color...

He realized the seriousness in geet's feelings towards him... He asked for sometime .. 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hello! hope u r well! update wen u can thanks