~*~ENTWINED DESTINES~*~ MG SS - Chapter 15 Page 76 - 23.04.17

Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Guys!!!
I Know I Have Turning Tables Going On Right Now, But Since It Will Soon End, I Thought Of Starting This New Piece Of WorkπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Now Whether It Will Be An SS Or FF, That I Don't KnowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It Will Depend On Response As Well As On How Much I Write😳😳😳
I Hope You'll Like ItπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

So, Without Much Ado, Here's An ExcerptπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Actually, I Had Planned On Posting The Prologue, But Then While I Was Showering, I Started Singing A SongπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And I Realised It Will So Much Suit My Storyline, So I Scrapped The Idea Of Posting A Prologue First And Went For An Excerpt Just So That I Can Incorporate The SongπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

~*~ ENTWINED DESTINIES ~*~ MaanEet SS

EXCERPT

"Geet!!! Listen to me!!! I can explain," Maan said as he tried grabbing her hand while she moved out of the house.

"Just shut up Maan!!!," she retorted wiping her tears, not wanting him to see them. She can't be weak... Not because of her at least.

"Geet!!! She's your sister, at least respect that fact!!!" He again tried.

She stopped in her tracks the moment those words came out of his mouth and turned around to face him as tears again threatened to pop out of her eyes.

"She is NOT my sister!!! She is NOT," she literally screamed putting emphasis on each words.

"Geet!!! So much hatred is not good," Maan said, taken a bit aback by the venom her words contained. "She IS your sister. And trust me, she HAS changed," he said calmly as he held her hands.

Taking her hand back harshly, she looked at him in bewilderment. 

"No!!! She IS NOT my sister!!! I'm thankful for all that she did for me, but even a guardian does that. She did no favours on me. Rather, she helped herself by helping me. And yes I HATE her. And I hate how you're still defending her in front of me. I hate how you are still so protective towards her. I hate how you care for her. I hate how she still has a place in your heart. I hate how you... How you still love her," she spat the last bit with all the anger which was bottled inside her.

"Geeet!!!" Maan tried stopping her but she was no where near stopping.

"And I hate you," she continued. " I hate that I love you," she said the last bit in a whisper, turned around and walked away till she reached her car and drove off before he could say anything further. She couldn't fall weak... Not in front of him... And definitely not because of her.

I Hate You... I Love You...

Don't Want To... But I Can't Put...

Nobody Else Above You...

I Hate That I Want You...

You Want Her... You Need Her...

And I'll Never Be Her...

Well That's It!!!

Hope You Guys Liked ItπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Likes And Comments Are Most WelcomedπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

And Yea, The Song I Was Talking About Is I Hate You, I Love You By GnashπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I'll Try Putting Up A Character Sketch SoonπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Until Next TimeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

CHARACTER SKETCH

PROLOGUE

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 16

Edited by ...Zah... - 6 years ago
Congrats on the NEW FF! Yes FF! πŸ˜‰ Interesting excerpt! superbly written! Geet angry! her sister is back! Maan tries 2 make her underhand! Bt Geet upset refuses 2 listen! thoughs he is thankful 2 her sister, she hates her sister! she hates the fact that Maan is defending her, protective toward her, cares 4 her and that her sister still has a place in his heart! she hates that Maan still love her sister! Geet leaves n Maan unable 2 stop her! her turmoil well portrayed! song well incorporated! thanks 4 da pm n 4 posting! will b waiting 4 prologue (if u do post) and cs! thanks! hmm wt abt a banner???? πŸ‘ ⭐️ 😊
Originally posted by khwaishfan

Congrats on the NEW FF! Yes FF! πŸ˜‰ Interesting excerpt! superbly written! Geet angry! her sister is back! Maan tries 2 make her underhand! Bt Geet upset refuses 2 listen! thoughs he is thankful 2 her sister, she hates her sister! she hates the fact that Maan is defending her, protective toward her, cares 4 her and that her sister still has a place in his heart! she hates that Maan still love her sister! Geet leaves n Maan unable 2 stop her! her turmoil well portrayed! song well incorporated! thanks 4 da pm n 4 posting! will b waiting 4 prologue (if u do post) and cs! thanks! hmm wt abt a banner???? πŸ‘ ⭐️ 😊

Thanks for your liking this new SS!!! Yes SS πŸ˜† just kidding πŸ˜‰

Me sorry me no knowing banner XP πŸ˜† I meant I'm not really into these things sooo I really won't be able to make one XP

Yea the prologue will come later. I'll try coming up with the CS first and then I have TT also to complete πŸ˜›
no worries abt the banner! will b waiting 4 cs! thanks once again! πŸ€—
Congo 4 another story seems interesting geet hate her sis but maan saying she changed is it their separation
Very interesting n emotional prolong... Can't wait for the story to start...
Congratulations on new SS!!
πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Interesting prologue
Loved it
Geet hates her sis
Maan defending her sis,which Geet hates
Maan trying to pacify Geet to accept her sis

Looking forward to the story!!
Waiting for the next update
Thank you for the pm!!😊