Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
On a side note, Alisha recently did a insta live chat and she said that her and Shantanu are trying to collaborate on some new projects as well. They were talking about either doing a new dance video or conducting some dance workshops. I'll keep you guys updated if I find out anything else.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweetbutbroken

See when D3 originally started the script was based on "Kriya's story"... Kriya and Rey were supposed to be the leads and Swayam and Sharon were second leads. But because the Shantanu-Sneha jodi became very very popular among fans, they were promoted to main leads as well. During that time also there were rumors going around that Shakti wasn't happy with the Kriyaansh screen space getting cut to make room for Swaron.

After Shakti left the show the focus turned to Swaron even more and they became the most popular couple of the show. Then Vrushika was cast as Sharon and the fan-following increased a LOT more, making them even more popular.

Shakti thought that Palki maam favoured Swaron and was insecure that if she returned to D3 she wouldn't get as much screen-time. That's why she placed the demand that Palki maam leave the show. The CV's obviously listened to her since Arsha has a very big fan-following as well. 

KAS took Shakti's side in this drama initially but later on he and Palki maam sorted things out between themselves and their bond was repaired. Which is why he's still friends with the D3 cast now.

As for Shantanu, he's always been closest to Palki maam so obviously he was very hurt and upset about what Shakti did to her. In fact in one of his fb posts he wrote that the reason he prefers Vrinda over Shakti is because he thinks Vrinda is a better person than Shakti is.

And when it comes to Alisha, yes Shakti is one of her best friends. But Palki maam has known Alisha since Alisha di was just a child. In fact Palki maam wrote D3 with Alisha in mind and wanted to cast her as either Kriya or Sharon. But Alisha di didn't pass the acting tests so they wrote a new character for her instead. So ya, Alisha has never let what happened between Shakti-Palki interfere with her bond with Palki maam and the rest of the D3 team.

D3 was always supposed to be about 2 love stories...KR and SS. KR was promoted more and given more prominence coz DID had made ArSha very popular and Shantanu and Sneha were rank new comers and the cv's din't know how much they would be accepted or not. SwaRon were given a prominent storyline be the secret admirer track or the abandoned corridor at a time when Shantanu-Sneha had no following as such as a pair. Infact the show's following was growing slowly. Credit for giving a chance to the SwaRon storyline solely belongs to the writers. Swayam as a character started being noticed in mid 2011 but not Sharon for obvious reasons coz she wasn't a stereotypical heroine. I still remember how people hated Sharon after Shivam's party ðŸ˜† and cried for Swayam  
Kriyaansh by end of 2011 were the ones to have a crazy following.
Ya Alisha had auditioned for Sharon's role and even Sam had auditioned for Sharon's role.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Yes even I liked Swayam not Sharon and after rdx party I liked swayam even more and started liking Sharon too. I recently saw that scene again :P 
I love Swaron.. very creative. The classroom confession was just wow and the lines and storyline was very strong :) 
I still watch Swaron scenes because they were so different from general Tv couples.. those memories make me nostalgic 

Anyway one question : when Palki mam left the show in order to satisfy shakti's demand ,then why did Shakti left the show again ? 

Yes hats off to Alisha for balancing her life :) She never let shakti issue come between her and Shan #teamalishan rock 
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Yes Yes even I liked Swayam not Sharon and after rdx party I liked swayam even more and started liking Sharon too. I recently saw that scene again :P 

I love Swaron.. very creative. The classroom confession was just wow and the lines and storyline was very strong :) 
I still watch Swaron scenes because they were so different from general Tv couples.. those memories make me nostalgic 

Anyway one question : when Palki mam left the show in order to satisfy shakti's demand ,then why did Shakti left the show again ? 

Yes hats off to Alisha for balancing her life :) She never let shakti issue come between her and Shan #teamalishan rock 

Shakti had come for 6 months only. She had signed her contract like that. I distinctly remember a post from 2013 wherein the fan mentioned Alisha's father telling a fan that about her contract.. Shakti knew she would be doing Jhalak after 6 months, so made her contract like that. 
BTW I meant Shivam's party in my previous comment not RDX  party. 
I love VruShan wala SwaRon ...such magic they were. 
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yep you are right Joyce.. even though D3 ended swaron story remains eternal.. I was rewatching swaron story yesterday itself again :P 

6 months only.. then they made Palki m am leave  permanently :( 

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shaan we luv u
U r the real winner
No matter wht
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Swaron ws eternal and also magical
Tanha also and vrushan also
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Yep you are right Joyce.. even though D3 ended swaron story remains eternal.. I was rewatching swaron story yesterday itself again :P 

6 months only.. then they made Palki m am leave  permanently :( 

Many actors make unreasonable demands to suit their pockets or ego etc but what was disgusting was to see the channel giving in to the demand and letting the original crew leave ...the channel should have made a middle ground for both...
Its amazing to see so many VruShan fanclubs still active with so many followers even after 2 years of D3 going off air...hope the SwaRon magic stays forever and so does the VruShan magic...😃
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't intend for this to be taken as a bashing post but honestly, as much as i admire Shakti's dancing skills, she sucked in the acting department. KAS improved leaps n bounds in the 2 yrs that SM wasn't there but Shakti hadn't so Kriyaansh the second time seemed way too forced n fake.

What worked in D3's favour was solely Vrushan at that time. The story had gone to the dogs, the characters made no sense n actors up n left n joined at random. it was a mess.I used to watch Vrushan scenes only n skipped everything else and to this day those scenes make me smile bcoz of the amazing comfort n camaraderie b/w these two...I had even started shipping VruShan so hard...lel
I'm so glad shan maintains the same kind of equation with all of them even today...it's so heartwarming to see the entire cast so friendly n hanging out with one another. The only other show where this has happened is ipk n to an extent sadda haq.

And honestly, I still don't understand why Shakti returned in d3. She had no interest in a career in acting n was never passionate abt the show. During those 6 months, she was hardly part of the show. Her character had an interaction only with Amar's character n it was as if she existed in a different alternate universe. I feel so bad that bcoz of one person, the entire team had to leave n d show got ruined with the saas bahu drama. As much as I like Shakti for her dancing talent, I have never been able to respect her as a person since this incident. pity really, coz i genuinely used to like her since the DID days.

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail

Originally posted by: medha16

I don't intend for this to be taken as a bashing post but honestly, as much as i admire Shakti's dancing skills, she sucked in the acting department. KAS improved leaps n bounds in the 2 yrs that SM wasn't there but Shakti hadn't so Kriyaansh the second time seemed way too forced n fake.

What worked in D3's favour was solely Vrushan at that time. The story had gone to the dogs, the characters made no sense n actors up n left n joined at random. it was a mess.I used to watch Vrushan scenes only n skipped everything else and to this day those scenes make me smile bcoz of the amazing comfort n camaraderie b/w these two...I had even started shipping VruShan so hard...lel
I'm so glad shan maintains the same kind of equation with all of them even today...it's so heartwarming to see the entire cast so friendly n hanging out with one another. The only other show where this has happened is ipk n to an extent sadda haq.

And honestly, I still don't understand why Shakti returned in d3. She had no interest in a career in acting n was never passionate abt the show. During those 6 months, she was hardly part of the show. Her character had an interaction only with Amar's character n it was as if she existed in a different alternate universe. I feel so bad that bcoz of one person, the entire team had to leave n d show got ruined with the saas bahu drama. As much as I like Shakti for her dancing talent, I have never been able to respect her as a person since this incident. pity really, coz i genuinely used to like her since the DID days.

bang on medha ur so rit baby
Bt kya karein coz of sm people we hv to suffer vrushan fans and swaron were never given equal ss bt at the end truth is truth ke show cant work without our Shan magic and vrushan bonding
Shakti ne puri ko replace kr diya bt shaan ws irreplacable
Thats wht our shaan is so humble modest no tantrums abd abhi so fanous won world dance compe
Proud of u shaan