Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Even I am glad that Alisha -SM bonded in a way they never did during D3 thanks to the Shakti Mohan angle. Bonding is very important for a great performance on stage. And hats off to Alisha for balancing her personal and professional equations wonderfully. Its not easy when your bestie and your Jhalak partner are at loggerheads with each other. She managed and balanced very well. 

It was so nice to see Alisha along with the entire cast bonding so much. I really liked Alisha in d3 n it was a pity that she left. I knew that Shakti n Shantanu did not get along much due to the whole palki issue, but were there really personal issues as well? Coz it's surprising coz Amar was also supposed to be involved in that controversy n though not part of the innermost group, he still hangs out with all of them from time to time.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even I'm happy that Alisha is good friends with Shan :) 
Yeah I dont understand too.. During d3 times, I preferred to stay out of these fights and concentrate on swaron. 

I know that Shan and Shakti never got along, I still don't know why though. Shan isn't the type of person who will have a grudge with ppl. Not only Shan but apart from KAS and Alisha, Shakti hardly interacts with the others too- Vrushy, Sam, Macy etc

And Shakti never hangs out with the D3 gang.  So was it only Palki issue or personal issues too? 
Suprisingly KAS still hangs out with them and in the youtube video we saw Palki mam, KAS and Shan!

PS: I do not intend to give rise to a fan war, just asking :)
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: medha16

It was so nice to see Alisha along with the entire cast bonding so much. I really liked Alisha in d3 n it was a pity that she left. I knew that Shakti n Shantanu did not get along much due to the whole palki issue, but were there really personal issues as well? Coz it's surprising coz Amar was also supposed to be involved in that controversy n though not part of the innermost group, he still hangs out with all of them from time to time.

Personally SM and Shakti were never friends friends as such even during 2011-12  . Yes KAS was on Shakti's side but the channel's decision to remove the original creative team was on Shakti's demand not KAS's. KAS ka I really don't know...during D3 days he and Shakti claimed to be besties but post D3 never saw them hanging around each other. KAS re started bonding a lot with the D3 team from early last year and anyways he and Mace have always been closest buddies.
Y12345 thumbnail

Personally SM and Shakti were never friends friends as such even during 2011-12  . Yes KAS was on Shakti's side but the channel's decision to remove the original creative team was on Shakti's demand not KAS's. KAS ka I really don't know...during D3 days he and Shakti claimed to be besties but post D3 never saw them hanging around each other. KAS re started bonding a lot with the D3 team from early last year and anyways he and Mace have always been closest buddies.

May I know why Shakti asked to remove the original creative team?

Huh I guess it's because of that maybe d3 gang doesn't hang out with Shakti. 
I remember an IV when SM was asked to choose between vrinda and shakti so he chose Vrinda. 

I was always a swaron fan , was watching d3 only for swaron,shan and then Vrushan so I stayed out of the fan wars (I was young at that time so).. 
Thanks for that piece of info though :D Still want to stay out of this but I was curious :D 
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Even I'm happy that Alisha is good friends with Shan :) 

Yeah I dont understand too.. During d3 times, I preferred to stay out of these fights and concentrate on swaron. 

I know that Shan and Shakti never got along, I still don't know why though. Shan isn't the type of person who will have a grudge with ppl. Not only Shan but apart from KAS and Alisha, Shakti hardly interacts with the others too- Vrushy, Sam, Macy etc

And Shakti never hangs out with the D3 gang.  So was it only Palki issue or personal issues too? 
Suprisingly KAS still hangs out with them and in the youtube video we saw Palki mam, KAS and Shan!

PS: I do not intend to give rise to a fan war, just asking :)

Its not just a grudge. D3 made Shantanu a somebody from a nobody. D3 and Swayam are very close to his heart. He has seen first hand how hard Palki maam, Danish and others had worked to make the show a success when no one gave the show a chance and one fine day they were asked to leave thanks to an actor's demand. Also it din't help how the new creative team made a disaster of the show.  
Shantanu has never spoken against Shakti anywhere in print or video. He just avoids her topic. A very dignified approach that is. 

Y12345 thumbnail

Its not just a grudge. D3 made Shantanu a somebody from a nobody. D3 and Swayam are very close to his heart. He has seen first hand how hard Palki maam, Danish and others had worked to make the show a success when no one gave the show a chance and one fine day they were asked to leave thanks to an actor's demand. Also it din't help how the new creative team made a disaster of the show.  
Shantanu has never spoken against Shakti anywhere in print or video. He just avoids her topic. A very dignified approach that is. 

Yup, all respect for Shantanu :D 
He make me love him a little more everyday :)

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Actually as per the rumours( Don't know how much its true)...shakti's one condition in returning to D3 again is to remove the creative team lead by Palki Malhotra as she felt that Palki is biased towards the character swayam ( as played by Shantanu). After the entry of new cvs, show was literally destroyed. Story and characters didn't make any sense and in those 1 year D3 has turned into a joke😕. That's why there is always been a little bit of coldness between shakti and rest of the d3 gang.
As far as shantanu and shakti are concerned, they were not really a friends even in initial days plus shanatanu was quiet a shy guy at that time😆. In get together or any party of D3 gang shakti was never present as most probably she doesn't share that warm bond with D3 members except alisha and KAS that onky becoz she know KAS from DID days and Alisha is her one of the best friend plus she have her own professional committment also. I remember during her second stint in D3 , she was also doing JDJ -7.

LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

May I know why Shakti asked to remove the original creative team?

Huh I guess it's because of that maybe d3 gang doesn't hang out with Shakti. 
I remember an IV when SM was asked to choose between vrinda and shakti so he chose Vrinda. 

I was always a swaron fan , was watching d3 only for swaron,shan and then Vrushan so I stayed out of the fan wars (I was young at that time so).. 
Thanks for that piece of info though :D Still want to stay out of this but I was curious :D 

GOD knows why she wanted them removed...reasons best known to Shakti Mohan. I mean in professional lives you might not get along with so many people but does that mean you use your clout and ask for their removal ?  
Y12345 thumbnail
I know that after Palki mam left Swaron was affected. After the live in track it was okay but then the saas bahu track was worst. Swaron magical touch was somewhere lost but vrushan did an incredible work.. the way they portrayed some basic scenes with that intensity and sparks :)  
Palki mam is so creative because swaron is indeed such a unique and wow story :) 
Swayam Sharon character :) 

That's why I'm single because I need someone like Swayam or Shantanu. Lol just joking 
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
See when D3 originally started the script was based on "Kriya's story"... Kriya and Rey were supposed to be the leads and Swayam and Sharon were second leads. But because the Shantanu-Sneha jodi became very very popular among fans, they were promoted to main leads as well. During that time also there were rumors going around that Shakti wasn't happy with the Kriyaansh screen space getting cut to make room for Swaron.

After Shakti left the show the focus turned to Swaron even more and they became the most popular couple of the show. Then Vrushika was cast as Sharon and the fan-following increased a LOT more, making them even more popular.

Shakti thought that Palki maam favoured Swaron and was insecure that if she returned to D3 she wouldn't get as much screen-time. That's why she placed the demand that Palki maam leave the show. The CV's obviously listened to her since Arsha has a very big fan-following as well. 

KAS took Shakti's side in this drama initially but later on he and Palki maam sorted things out between themselves and their bond was repaired. Which is why he's still friends with the D3 cast now.

As for Shantanu, he's always been closest to Palki maam so obviously he was very hurt and upset about what Shakti did to her. In fact in one of his fb posts he wrote that the reason he prefers Vrinda over Shakti is because he thinks Vrinda is a better person than Shakti is.

And when it comes to Alisha, yes Shakti is one of her best friends. But Palki maam has known Alisha since Alisha di was just a child. In fact Palki maam wrote D3 with Alisha in mind and wanted to cast her as either Kriya or Sharon. But Alisha di didn't pass the acting tests so they wrote a new character for her instead. So ya, Alisha has never let what happened between Shakti-Palki interfere with her bond with Palki maam and the rest of the D3 team.

Edited by sweetbutbroken - 7 years ago